17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
Hey guys,

Just a quick question about PPR from NDVO Chanakya, how you send your passport to them for Visa or do you send them the bio pages of passport by email.

Actually I am from Afghanistan and my sister received an email for PPR for her husband from New Delhi but we are confused where to send the passport, I am just gonna paste the email here. Thanks so much for any Information. Oh also there was no attachment with this email.

Dear X x:

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø UCI # - his name:
Ø > Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Please provide copy of bio-pages of your valid passport. This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/04
Ø
(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
Hey guys,

Just a quick question about PPR from NDVO Chanakya, how you send your passport to them for Visa or do you send them the bio pages of passport by email.

Actually I am from Afghanistan and my sister received an email for PPR for her husband from New Delhi but we are confused where to send the passport, I am just gonna paste the email here. Thanks so much for any Information. Oh also there was no attachment with this email.

Dear X x:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø UCI # - his name:
Ø > Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Please provide copy of bio-pages of your valid passport. This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/04
Ø

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Sana2013

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
yamayama said:
Hey guys,

Dear X x:

Ø UCI # - his name:
Ø

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

[/quote

I think you should send original passport for visa.

blocker

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
deep33 said:
Hello everyone..my file has completed 16 months after arriving at Delhi..in process since Oct 2014..plz suggest what to do next..they r not responding to email ..inquiry..plz share u r experience
have you done your remedical??? mine is too in process since dec 2014

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
Sana2013 said:
yes 2 countires
Hi sana2013

I am too your same situation. Background check is going on . How long you got background check ?when they start your backgorund check exact date and which two country u went ?

Sana2013

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
poorboy said:
Hi sana2013

I am too your same situation. Background check is going on . How long you got background check ?when they start your backgorund check exact date and which two country u went ?
Not 2 its just 1 Afghanistan. Remedical was done November 2014 and i believe since then file is in background checks. Because i did MP enquiry on December 2014 i was told by MP file is in background check god knows how long its gonna take. I am going through depression and stress :(

Officer

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed
AOR Received.
Received
File Transfer...
Transfered
Med's Done....
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued
LANDED..........
Landed
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-processing-time-changed-t346380.0.html

Please take a look, CIC has changed processing time again

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Sana2013 said:
Not 2 its just 1 Afghanistan. Remedical was done November 2014 and i believe since then file is in background checks. Because i did MP enquiry on December 2014 i was told by MP file is in background check god knows how long its gonna take. I am going through depression and stress :(
It is Normal when they are checking Background. Background checked was done by external agencies. It depends on which country you had travel in past. Mine was took THREE years to check background and criminality because of a long travel history. :p :p

So please be calm and have patience.

Good Luck

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Officer said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-processing-time-changed-t346380.0.html

Please take a look, CIC has changed processing time again
It is because NDVO over loaded and full of lazy people working at CHC-New Delhi. ;D ;D I am surprised to see when I had seen that FSW applications of Indian are being processed in Warsaw,Poland. :p

Sandeep117

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Cic
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
Remedicals 5 dec 2014
Interview........
25 nov 2014
Passport Req..
Sent on 5 dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey guys need help from u guys. My wife landed in toronto almost 3 months ago but she did not get her pr card yet. On the cic website it says processing time is 80 days but i have heard some people saying that spouse get their pr card after living together for two years. So please if anybody knows let me know how long it really takes thanks a lot

Sana2013

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
I got a passport request for visa :D how long does it take to get passport stamped as everything is done on my application.

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
Sana2013 said:
I got a passport request for visa :D how long does it take to get passport stamped as everything is done on my application.
Hi sana congrats , so nice to hear u got passport request its A end of process just maximum 3weeeks you ill receive ur passport back with stamped visa. Can u tell me how long your backgriund check was they taken? Cause i hope and wish i too will get this month. Inshaa allah

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
Sana2013 said:
I think I am the only one left for 2013 :(
Sana 2013
Can you describe your file which month applied in 2013 and remedical what you did for passport request ? Should i have to go mp enquiery ?