Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
poorboy said:
G
my dear friend i dont know what notes? what is mean VO and what does mean GCMS notes? how can i check ? finally they send me mail from immigration office they asked me my singapore PCC on april2014. and before december2014 on medical reassessment. thats all. i send my singapore pcc on april2014. i was send them when i applied on 2013decmber. unfortunetly from my agent submitted copy of singapore pcc. so they asked on april2015. my wife send with in 3days. but nothing reply from them .
Apply for GCMS notes i was guessing you have already applied earlier which will help you understand where exactly the case it. It case 30 days to arrives.

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
kickb said:
Apply for GCMS notes i was guessing you have already applied earlier which will help you understand where exactly the case it. It case 30 days to arrives.
Thank you bro sorry didnt do GCMS notes. Cause of my agemt text below here. i was still worrying. i didnt get any reply from them. Its killing me lot and sometime i feel sucide cause of this delay. I feel what a life this. We are lived in 2015 now the communication Internet 4g 5g email,whatsapp , mobile, gmail are in high. but this delay is make me stress. Why they dont understand we have sense and feels. What is the justice and what they ill get benifit to make delay process. Every humans dont know how long our life. we are always need to live happily with family but they make long wait for couples. If yhe applicant have any kind of police case it will show up very quickly by internet communiction. I miss my wife 700days. Who can live like this in the earth. Why they dont belive genuine applicant.They should be atleast analyse we are a blood relationship couples.
Please help me someone to relive this tension.They are blame me i was send them multiple mail to them. so our agent text me the file was in under security check
c This is from our agent
Hi
Just let u know that I sent follow up last week but no news as of today. When do not answer and takes longer than normal it means. That the international security check is not completed yet. If security check is in question , no one can expedite the file until it is completed. Please tell him to be patient although I understand him.

Sana2013

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
I don't know when this wait is going to over I haven't seen my husband for 556 days :( I am also 2013 September Applicant. my file is stuck in background check i did MP inquiries but it doesn't help. Who else left for 2013?

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
poorboy said:
Thank you bro sorry didnt do GCMS notes. Cause of my agemt text below here. i was still worrying. i didnt get any reply from them. Its killing me lot and sometime i feel sucide cause of this delay. I feel what a life this. We are lived in 2015 now the communication Internet 4g 5g email,whatsapp , mobile, gmail are in high. but this delay is make me stress. Why they dont understand we have sense and feels. What is the justice and what they ill get benifit to make delay process. Every humans dont know how long our life. we are always need to live happily with family but they make long wait for couples. If yhe applicant have any kind of police case it will show up very quickly by internet communiction. I miss my wife 700days. Who can live like this in the earth. Why they dont belive genuine applicant.They should be atleast analyse we are a blood relationship couples.
Please help me someone to relive this tension.They are blame me i was send them multiple mail to them. so our agent text me the file was in under security check
c This is from our agent
Hi
Just let u know that I sent follow up last week but no news as of today. When do not answer and takes longer than normal it means. That the international security check is not completed yet. If security check is in question , no one can expedite the file until it is completed. Please tell him to be patient although I understand him.
Ask your agent to apply for GCMS notes to check what exactly taking time

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
kickb said:
Ask your agent to apply for GCMS notes to check what exactly taking time
Thank you bro, they are hidding something to me. anything.cause unfortunetly my agent ysubmitted my sing pcc photo copy(dec 2013). Ndvo ask me original sing pcc april2015. My agent send on april2015...so ndvo will take more 6month for that mistake?is my wish can i go now visiting now. Badly i wish to go and is possible any temprory visa for me. i can call here my wife but she just joing in the work .and next month start her collage. and we dont have enough money. can u anyone answer me how long will tak e background and international security check up will done?should i have t more than 6months ?

chandy13.13

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2014
AOR Received.
5-4-2014
Med's Done....
6-11-2013 remedicAL 19-3-2015
Interview........
12-03-2015 decision made on 10 sept 2015
Passport Req..
14-sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-sep-2015
LANDED..........
very soon
Sandeep117 said:
No i didnt have travel history at all and the letter i mentioned before i haven't received it yet mp said ndvo sent some letter or documents he wasnt sure and since status has changed im guessing it must b passport. My file was stuck in background check as well from last 5-6 months dont know why they tuk so long
hi
i was reading this forum while go through the tread i read about background check. Actually i am waiting for PPR from last 4 month . . Please tell me why they go for background check? They go for background check for specific cases or for every interview case .
my interview was cleared in march 2015 and re-medical is also submitted in same month . MY status was change from AP to IP but still no response. I am frustrate. Time is killing me day by day .

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
chandy13.13 said:
hi
i was reading this forum while go through the tread i read about background check. Actually i am waiting for PPR from last 4 month . . Please tell me why they go for background check? They go for background check for specific cases or for every interview case .
my interview was cleared in march 2015 and re-medical is also submitted in same month . MY status was change from AP to IP but still no response. I am frustrate. Time is killing me day by day .
wht kind of background checks they do... i am citizen of one country but i stay in different country ... how many months they will take for background check .. now my file at NDVO..

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
poorboy said:
Thank you bro, they are hidding something to me. anything.cause unfortunetly my agent ysubmitted my sing pcc photo copy(dec 2013). Ndvo ask me original sing pcc april2015. My agent send on april2015...so ndvo will take more 6month for that mistake?is my wish can i go now visiting now. Badly i wish to go and is possible any temprory visa for me. i can call here my wife but she just joing in the work .and next month start her collage. and we dont have enough money. can u anyone answer me how long will tak e background and international security check up will done?should i have t more than 6months ?
Why is your agent so stupid? Why did you do a agent in the first place. Clearly everywhere in the world it says ORIGINAL PCC has to be submitted. God knows why he submitted a photocopy.

Second of all, they scrutinized your file so much is because you both are related! Normally, people don't marry their relatives, especially cousins. I know in some cultures they do (but it's considered out of normal by Canadian standards).

Why is your wife not on this forum? She should be the one asking questions cause she can order the GCMS notes and she can do a MP inquiry from Canada. You cannot do a MP inquiry from India using indian MP (according to my best of knowledge).

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
rambopg said:
Why is your agent so stupid? Why did you do a agent in the first place. Clearly everywhere in the world it says ORIGINAL PCC has to be submitted. God knows why he submitted a photocopy.

Second of all, they scrutinized your file so much is because you both are related! Normally, people don't marry their relatives, especially cousins. I know in some cultures they do (but it's considered out of normal by Canadian standards).

Why is your wife not on this forum? She should be the one asking questions cause she can order the GCMS notes and she can do a MP inquiry from Canada. You cannot do a MP inquiry from India using indian MP (according to my best of knowledge).
can anyone tell me how long will take for security background check ? how is maximum month if file application in ndvo from20 month process how long they will do background security? please tell me anyoe how long i have to wait anyone is there in this forum from 2013 applicant or everyone left ?

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
poorboy said:
can anyone tell me how long will take for security background check ? how is maximum month if file application in ndvo from20 month process how long they will do background security? please tell me anyoe how long i have to wait anyone is there in this forum from 2013 applicant or everyone left ?
Hai poorboy,

Mail to the address below I'm sure your visa will be processed
Case-Review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
As they have crossed the time line , you have full rights to question them
Ask your agent to send an e mail marking your uci no , application no asking for the status of your application and telling them that they have crossed the processing time line make sure that your agents sends the e mail in front of you

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
Finally got the pp with the shiny visa..took full 2 years.all the best to best to the remaining applicants.may everyone get their visas soon.

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
chatwant said:
Finally got the pp with the shiny visa..took full 2 years.all the best to best to the remaining applicants.may everyone get their visas soon.
congrats bro!u r still very lucky but we have no option and no hope left they are ridiculous.enjoy good time with your faimly!

chandy13.13

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2014
AOR Received.
5-4-2014
Med's Done....
6-11-2013 remedicAL 19-3-2015
Interview........
12-03-2015 decision made on 10 sept 2015
Passport Req..
14-sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-sep-2015
LANDED..........
very soon
chatwant said:
Congrats chatwat finally your wait is over now you can live your life. chatwat do you have any travelling history?

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
chandy13.13 said:
Congrats chatwat finally your wait is over now you can live your life. chatwat do you have any travelling history?

Congrates so nice to hear ur visa came. so lucky and start ur life happily.
can u share with us when u got ppr? how long process if background sscurity check up from casereview reply? and how they ask ppr? how long pp in ndvo? when they reback ur pp?

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
chandy13.13 said:

Thanx all.my case was my wife went to Canada after 16 years.she is a citizen but they wanted to be sure whether we will settle there or just for PR