Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
Amana13 said:
Hi chatwant, when we spoke to mp I was told we were in final review stage that was beginning of May. Then we sent email to case review group on June 19th and received reply on June 23 stating that there is no action required from us and that visa office will be in contact with us after review is completed. On July 3rd we got DM. So it took 2 weeks. So get ready for DM for you too buddy cuz it's been a long wait :)

K.thnx dear.one more thing I did an mp enquiry on June 11th in which mp said iifa you don't hear anything from ndvo within a month or ur visa doesn't come within a month get back to me by July 11th.what do u suggest should I get back to mp or leave it..one thing which I fail to understand is if my Med's have been updated than why not asking for passport

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
chatwant said:
K.thnx dear.one more thing I did an mp enquiry on June 11th in which mp said iifa you don't hear anything from ndvo within a month or ur visa doesn't come within a month get back to me by July 11th.what do u suggest should I get back to mp or leave it..one thing which I fail to understand is if my Med's have been updated than why not asking for passport
Yeah I would contact MP back for sure so hopefully you get ppr soon :)

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
chatwant said:
Hi chatwant its nice to see that your file is in last stage.i Am also same boat last month 16 June our mp reply to us right now they are awaiting to send passport request by end of the June or few days later they will send us but until now we didn't hear anything now everything is clear but still they take very long to give us visa really I don't trust on them this wait is killing now I don't know what to do

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
Ssingh12345 said:
Hi chatwant its nice to see that your file is in last stage.i Am also same boat last month 16 June our mp reply to us right now they are awaiting to send passport request by end of the June or few days later they will send us but until now we didn't hear anything now everything is clear but still they take very long to give us visa really I don't trust on them this wait is killing now I don't know what to do
Same here bro can't do nothing but pray or listen to music of ndvo

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
chatwant said:
I gota an email from the case review.they said that the medicals have been updated and you will get an email shortly as ur case is in final review...

Now what to expect
hi chatwant i am happy atleast u got reply from case review. what u did for reply them ? i am too waiting i did send lastweek but still not reply from them. i still not going to my local mp . should i have to go ? what i have to do. my case is applied nov2013 as a status showed dec2013 file transfer. Now 19thmonth running. lastweek my second anniversary smiled and pass away. so how long may i have to wait or should i do anything ? how can i get reply from them ? can u send me ur reply to mu email my email id is musdece @ gmail.com how i know my file is in final review or background check or struck up in travel document . i really dont know wht problem in my file. please kindly anyone help me how can i check my status. means whats they did like tht
thanks and congrats to who get good news from that ndvo hell.

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
poorboy said:
hi chatwant i am happy atleast u got reply from case review. what u did for reply them ? i am too waiting i did send lastweek but still not reply from them. i still not going to my local mp . should i have to go ? what i have to do. my case is applied nov2013 as a status showed dec2013 file transfer. Now 19thmonth running. lastweek my second anniversary smiled and pass away. so how long may i have to wait or should i do anything ? how can i get reply from them ? can u send me ur reply to mu email my email id is musdece @ gmail.com how i know my file is in final review or background check or struck up in travel document . i really dont know wht problem in my file. please kindly anyone help me how can i check my status. means whats they did like tht
Hi Poorboy, this is the email case-review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca and copy Nat-Asia-Pacific @ cic.gc.ca. Go to your mp for sure see if they can get any updates. As well request notes to see if everything has been completed if so then your in the final review stage. Best of luck buddy :)

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
poorboy said:

Go to ur mp ASAP...I mailed them on Sunday evening last week in which I mentioned that my file has already crossed the 16 months processing time.
Than I wrote that whether my medicals have been updated or not and lastly I wrote due to delay there has been a lot of stress for both me and my wife..
I suggest go to the mp ASAP...

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
chatwant said:
Go to ur mp ASAP...I mailed them on Sunday evening last week in which I mentioned that my file has already crossed the 16 months processing time.
Than I wrote that whether my medicals have been updated or not and lastly I wrote due to delay there has been a lot of stress for both me and my wife..
I suggest go to the mp ASAP...
thank you chatwant, can you explain me who reply your mail your local MP or from case review ? i tried to meet my MP today but he is in out of station now. They told me come at wednesday. Can u explain me how can i ask them(MP). i can explain about my situation in here, but how they can help me by asking to new delhi office.I mean the MP should send email or Fax or call to delhi office?
Did u got reply from delhi office or case review ?please explain me sorry to annoy you thank

Sana2013

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Amana13 said:
Hello 2013 remaining members any updates ??

Who is still remaining?

Kickb
Poorboy
KarimaDaisy
Waitingfeb2013
Chatwant
Ssingh12345
Myself

Any others missed please advise.
Please add me on the list I am September 2013

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
poorboy said:
thank you chatwant, can you explain me who reply your mail your local MP or from case review ? i tried to meet my MP today but he is in out of station now. They told me come at wednesday. Can u explain me how can i ask them(MP). i can explain about my situation in here, but how they can help me by asking to new delhi office.I mean the MP should send email or Fax or call to delhi office?
Did u got reply from delhi office or case review ?please explain me sorry to annoy you thank
Annoy.we are out here to help each other..mp assistant usually mails and ask about the status of ur file.they normally take 4-5 days to get back to u.go to mp office and tell them every thigh about ur case.regarding the mail ndvo mailed me.if u r going on Wednesday expect to hear something by Friday or Monday..

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
Is DM without PPR any good?

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
chatwant said:
thats totally fine. Once DM, they will ask for pp later in a week or two.

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
Question? if the spouse is on the vising visa in Canada while her sponsorship is in progress, is she gonna get ready for visa email from New Delhi, or she can submit her pssport to Ottawa as she is in Canada?

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
chatwant said:
Congratulations chat want it's okay now they will send u ppr ur wait is almost over now only me left here I think they like me very much that's why don't wanna give me visa.god bless u