+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
poorboy said:
Hi friends can anyone explain me how they called interview?What they will ask interview? Should i have to go new delhi for interview or telephonic interview? Wht they ill ask in interview? When they ill ask me passport .. Can anyone help me ? How can i relief from this hell waiting ?
How many peoples in my same situation my application process going to 19 month in couple of days .
Hi Poorboy, as you mentioned previously your application went in process as of August 2014 so that means interview is waived so you don't have to worry about that stage. As mentioned by previous members all you can do at this point is request notes, case specific inquiry, contact your local mp and you can even send email to case review team as mentioned by innocence. Try to remain positive and don't lose hope all 2013 files will be completed :)

Regards,
Aman

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
poorboy said:
Hi friends can anyone explain me how they called interview?What they will ask interview? Should i have to go new delhi for interview or telephonic interview? Wht they ill ask in interview? When they ill ask me passport .. Can anyone help me ? How can i relief from this hell waiting ?
How many peoples in my same situation my application process going to 19 month in couple of days .
dont worry ur time is coming very near i was in the same situation i got interview letter through email after 18 months so ur very near after interview ull get remedical letter within 2 weeks and after that witin 3 to 4 weeks u ll get ppr so dont worry hve patient for me its almost 23 months and still waiting

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
Ssingh12345 said:
hopefully within 2 weeks I will get ppr and all remaining 2013 applicants really very very happy for u because ur wait is almost over take care
Ssingh12345 said:
hopefully within 2 weeks I will get ppr and all remaining 2013 applicants really very very happy for u because ur wait is almost over take care
thank u singhji u guys help me a lot thnks for that and i hope all remaining 2013 applicants get their visas soon

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
binaya123 said:
thank u singhji u guys help me a lot thnks for that and i hope all remaining 2013 applicants get their visas soon
Hi friends binaya aamana waitingfeb13 thank you for reply me.
But still i lost my patient i married my own blood relation uncle daughter. We are legally applied when we applied it says 13 month only. Can anyone giv me idea to how can i move with my local area MP. How can i explain and any process to send mail ot fax to NDVO

Thanks again
I wish every 2013 application should be see to canadian govt and their external affairs minister.They should beunderstand our feel.

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
binaya123 said:
But still i lost my patient i married my own blood relation uncle daughter. We are legally applied when we applied it says 13 month only. Can anyone giv me idea to how can i move with my local area MP. How can i explain and any process to send mail ot fax to NDVO

Thanks again
I wish every 2013 application should be see to canadian govt and their external affairs minister.They should beunderstand our feel.

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
poorboy said:

Thanks again
poorboy said:

Thanks again
[/quote

yes it was 13 months process but later they change to 16 months and present im not sure,,,ur wife is in canada or with u in india?i suggest u to email to delhi high,comm.though they dont reply in time bt sure in my case they replied me ,,mention all the detail in the email,,,for mp im not sure in my case it was lady and she was not good did mp 6-7 time while in process but she never gave generic answer...and pls hve patience i was in the same boat,,,god blessu tke cre

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
binaya123 said:
poorboy said:

Thanks again
[/quote

yes it was 13 months process but later they change to 16 months and present im not sure,,,ur wife is in canada or with u in india?i suggest u to email to delhi high,comm.though they dont reply in time bt sure in my case they replied me ,,mention all the detail in the email,,,for mp im not sure in my case it was lady and she was not good did mp 6-7 time while in process but she never gave generic answer...and pls hve patience i was in the same boat,,,god blessu tke cre
Hi binaya thank you,
I am living alone in india. My wife is in canada. We r blood relationship cusins.
Can u tell me which email should i ill get response . How can i know what happen in my applocation still in inprocess. Today is my 19th month beginning.only 6day for my 2nd anniversary. Wgat type of life this ?i have my all documents are pure and i dont have any kind of issues in my all documents but i dont know why they are making live like hell.
I wish to with my wife on 2nd anniversary.

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
poorboy said:
Hi binaya thank you,
I am living alone in india. My wife is in canada. We r blood relationship cusins.
Can u tell me which email should i ill get response . How can i know what happen in my applocation still in inprocess. Today is my 19th month beginning.only 6day for my 2nd anniversary. Wgat type of life this ?i have my all documents are pure and i dont have any kind of issues in my all documents but i dont know why they are making live like hell.
i know what ru feeling now i was in the same situation i still say u hve patience ull get good news soon,,u can emailed to
DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca but it takes time to get reply so best thing i can suggest you to apply for GCMS notes ull get all the information abt ur process best of luck

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D GOT PASSPORT TODAY WITH VISA VERY VERY HAPPY MOMENT FOR ME ..AND i would heartly thanks to this all the 2013 forum members who help me a lot in getting information specially to waiting2exhale..rksandhu thnku very much guys :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
poorboy said:
Hi binaya thank you,

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
Hi binaya congradulation i hope this is very happy for me to listen u got visa. Its really make me feel good. May god will bless you couples . Start your valuable life and enjoy evrrysecond with ur husband.
Have a happy life ever.
Can u help me what is GCMS notes how can i apply ?

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Hello 2013 remaining members any updates ??

Who is still remaining?

Kickb
Poorboy
KarimaDaisy
Waitingfeb2013
Chatwant
Ssingh12345
Myself

Any others missed please advise.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Does anyone know from their friends circle if NDVO issued interview letters to any April 2014 applicants?

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
poorboy said:
Hi binaya congradulation i hope this is very happy for me to listen u got visa. Its really make me feel good. May god will bless you couples . Start your valuable life and enjoy evrrysecond with ur husband.
Have a happy life ever.
Can u help me what is GCMS notes how can i apply ?
thank u amana ,,poorboy 4ur wishes,,,,u hve to fill up 1st consent form pls check at youtube or in cic website ull find it and it ll b more clear 4u

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
Amana13 said:
Hello 2013 remaining members any updates ??

Who is still remaining?

Kickb
Poorboy
KarimaDaisy
Waitingfeb2013
Chatwant
Ssingh12345
Myself Waiting for ppr hopefully in this month they will clear all remaining 2013 members don't lose hope it's our turn now

Any others missed please advise.