+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Hey guys came across this info which was posted by innosence on 2014 thread:

Those who are waiting In process for long time like >2 months, write email to DELHIIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca and also case-review-im-enquiry@cic.gc.ca If your file is simply waiting for some officer to look at and everything is completed they will push it forward.

Obviously, we are all waiting since 2013, people in our group have pretty much all gotten visas and now 2014 are all getting visas as they are working on Aug/Sept files last I read. If after sending case specific enquiries and emails to Delhi visa office have not resulted in reply then sending email to case review might escalate the matter hopefully.

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
Amana13 said:
Hey guys came across this info which was posted by innosence on 2014 thread:

Those who are waiting In process for long time like >2 months, write email to DELHIIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca and also case-review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca If your file is simply waiting for some officer to look at and everything is completed they will push it forward.

Obviously, we are all waiting since 2013, people in our group have pretty much all gotten visas and now 2014 are all getting visas as they are working on Aug/Sept files last I read. If after sending case specific enquiries and emails to Delhi visa office have not resulted in reply then sending email to case review might escalate the matter hopefully.
It is useless. You can try to mail it. They have changed the auto reply stating that they wont respond the status update querries and will only respond if they need any documentation or information. So that door is closed

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
kickb said:
It is useless. You can try to mail it. They have changed the auto reply stating that they wont respond the status update querries and will only respond if they need any documentation or information. So that door is closed
Hey kickb, was the auto reply from case review email or Delhi immigration?

Thanks
Aman

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
kickb said:
Hi kickb,

Don't expect any email reply because they can't afford to respond to thousands of emails giving assurance. But we can hope that someone will take a look at your file and if it is unnecessarily sitting in a corner, they may assign it to somebody. Also there must be a process flow for escalation, so give it sometime before you get any updates. rhomank wrote to them and she got a completion to her nightmare in 2 weeks. Lets hope for the best. Here are more email id's to escalate.

"
A) Individual case inquiries related to the decision or decision-making process
 Visa office e-mail address.
If there is no reply after 30 days or if there is a disagreement with the reply, you may contact Case
Management Branch, by e-mail at case-review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca and copy the responsible
Director for the geographic region by e-mail (preferred) or by fax to 613-957-5802."

Refer to Page 24 & 25 in the below pdf for more detailed info.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf

Contains geographic email id's
http://www.cba.org/ABC/sections_cship_f/pdf/IPM%20Overseas%20Contact%20%20Complaints%202014%20Nov.pdf

This page gives the Directors names.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/evaluation/min-instruct/appendixE.asp

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
binaya123 said:
after submission of remedical i guess ull get ppr withing 3 to 4 weeks i got ppr on 3rd week so dont worry
guys anybody who submit passport through VFS,,,after receiving passport by VFS,,how long does it take to get passport back with visa any one who experience pls share,,,,thnk you coz ,,they received my passport yesterday and its mentioned your application has been proessed in our office

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
binaya123 said:
guys anybody who submit passport through VFS,,,after receiving passport by VFS,,how long does it take to get passport back with visa any one who experience pls share,,,,thnk you coz ,,they received my passport yesterday and its mentioned your application has been proessed in our office

Within 7 working days u vl get your pp back with visa

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
binaya123 said:
hi binay did you got your passport back with visa?

Dhaksha

Jun 8, 2015
Madurai
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
Ip October 9 2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
Recommended waiting for schedule
LANDED..........
soon
waht is the sucess ratio for getting TRV while sponsor application is in process. visa ofc is New delhi.. any idea which consultancy can do well

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
innosense said:
Hi kickb,

Don't expect any email reply because they can't afford to respond to thousands of emails giving assurance. But we can hope that someone will take a look at your file and if it is unnecessarily sitting in a corner, they may assign it to somebody. Also there must be a process flow for escalation, so give it sometime before you get any updates. rhomank wrote to them and she got a completion to her nightmare in 2 weeks. Lets hope for the best. Here are more email id's to escalate.

"
A) Individual case inquiries related to the decision or decision-making process
 Visa office e-mail address.
If there is no reply after 30 days or if there is a disagreement with the reply, you may contact Case
Management Branch, by e-mail at case-review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca and copy the responsible
Director for the geographic region by e-mail (preferred) or by fax to 613-957-5802."

Refer to Page 24 & 25 in the below pdf for more detailed info.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf

Contains geographic email id's
http://www.cba.org/ABC/sections_cship_f/pdf/IPM%20Overseas%20Contact%20%20Complaints%202014%20Nov.pdf

This page gives the Directors names.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/evaluation/min-instruct/appendixE.asp
hi guys !
sorry have been missing in action, hubby is now here and an ordeal is over ! Thanks God for it all. Kickb, I agree you may not get any reply from them , but at this point try ANYTHING. Thats what i did. Innosense is right , i emailed them after she gave me this info. Didnt recieve any reply either and whether this helped to escalate or not I dont know maybe it did, but if I was in your shoes (which i was just 3 weeks ago ) I would do everything and anything. flood the case specific inquiry with yr inquiry , anything it takes to get attention to your file is worth it , cause frankly neither me nor anyone else can understand or will ever understand how they work out there!!!

All thebest 2013 ppl ,i am praying for you all!

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
i have just emailed them and lets see how they will respond to it.

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
Ssingh12345 said:
Ssingh12345 said:
not yet singhji according to VFS tracking system they received my pp on last friday and its in the process on visa office new delhi so hope next week,,,,,,,what abt urs did u got ppr?

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
GulzarND said:
I am monitoring the various Forums on this site from the past six months and learnt many things from the senior members, that is why thought of starting this new forum for New Delhi for 2013.

I will try to answer all your questions and clear all your doubts, once again I welcome all the new applicants from NEW DELHI.
Dear GulzarND, I am from india. My wife in canada(citizen). we are married July2013. We applied our application on October2013.
Its on my application process status ;
On-Line Services
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence
1.We received your application for permanent residence on December 17, 2013.
2.We started processing your application on August 5, 2014.
3.Medical results have been received.

And they asked me to do Medical reassessment last December 2014. We send that on December month. Last 2015april they asked me for singapore PCC(travel HIstory). SO totally we waited to till now its 18th month going to end. My 2nd anniversary will come on july2015. I wish to be in that day with my wife. How long i have to wait. Can any one advise me what can i do. This waiting is killing me very lot and very depress both.

Please anyone give me idea to get my visa...??

WaitingFeb2013

Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
01-04-2013
Med's Done....
ReMeds Aug 2014
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Not yet
poorboy said:
Dear GulzarND, I am from india. My wife in canada(citizen). we are married July2013. We applied our application on October2013.
Its on my application process status ;
On-Line Services
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence
1.We received your application for permanent residence on December 17, 2013.
2.We started processing your application on August 5, 2014.
3.Medical results have been received.

And they asked me to do Medical reassessment last December 2014. We send that on December month. Last 2015april they asked me for singapore PCC(travel HIstory). SO totally we waited to till now its 18th month going to end. My 2nd anniversary will come on july2015. I wish to be in that day with my wife. How long i have to wait. Can any one advise me what can i do. This waiting is killing me very lot and very depress both.

Please anyone give me idea to get my visa...??
Hi poorboy,
Hang in there buddy. Quite a few of 2013 applicants are still waiting. Hope your turn comes soon. You have not mentioned when you had your interview or was it waived.
You might have tried all this. If not please do -
1. Ask your wife to contact local MP and file an status inquiry- http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC.
2. Order GCMS notes - https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
binaya123 said:
not yet singhji according to VFS tracking system they received my pp on last friday and its in the process on visa office new delhi so hope next week,,,,,,,what abt urs did u got ppr?
hopefully within 2 weeks I will get ppr and all remaining 2013 applicants really very very happy for u because ur wait is almost over take care

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
Ssingh12345 said:
its great news chatwant I am sure now it's our turn only few 2013 applicants left now hopefully within month they will clear all waheguru sab te mehr kare! Be positive
Hi friends can anyone explain me how they called interview?What they will ask interview? Should i have to go new delhi for interview or telephonic interview? Wht they ill ask in interview? When they ill ask me passport .. Can anyone help me ? How can i relief from this hell waiting ?
How many peoples in my same situation my application process going to 19 month in couple of days .