New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
Ssingh12345 said:
i can understand your situation chatwant don't worry they can't reject you now it's just matter of time I think only 4 or 5 people left here hopefully end of the June we all will get good news be positive now it's our turn

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
deep33 said:
Hello everyone
after completing the processing time like now is 16 months..can we request to ndvo or some one else to process our file..I mean what are the steps we can do..any one having experience/knowledge ..plz share
Hi deep33, you can send a case specific enquiry to Delhi office:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

The other two things would be to request notes to see what progress has been made on your file and what still needs to be completed. As well, going to your local MP because they can contact NDVO directly and find out upto date information on file.

Regards,
Aman

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
chatwant said:
Mine ecas is showing still Ar/Mr..I did medicals on my own on 26th last month ang got re medical request on Thursday last week.how much mre delay can I expect for getting ppr request..Is there a chance that they might reject my application since I have done medicals on my own?
I have emailed them last week and send the scan copy of medical test paper.
Hey Chatwant, your file will not be rejected because you did remedicals on your own rest assured. I can't believe after all this time your ecas still shows AR/MR but obviously they are working on your file since you got request recently. Just keep your faith and more patience and all will happen :)

Regards,
Aman

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
rhomank said:
Congrats Binaya !! so glad to hear your wait is over!!! good thing u held on to your passport eh!!
[/quot
Amana13 said:
Hey Chatwant, your file will not be rejected because you did remedicals on your own rest assured. I can't believe after all this time your ecas still shows AR/MR but obviously they are working on your file since you got request recently. Just keep your faith and more patience and all will happen :)

Regards,
Aman
after submission of remedical i guess ull get ppr withing 3 to 4 weeks i got ppr on 3rd week so dont worry

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
Thnx amana and binaya..Patience Is all we have..I think these ndvo shud learn some from us.2 years and still tryin to be patient...No one deserved it

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
Finally it's an ip for me..We started processing your application on June 11.. Wat can I expect now..can I expect an ppr now?its been a long wait for this Ip..couldn't believe my eyes.

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
chatwant said:
Finally it's an ip for me..We started processing your application on June 11.. Wat can I expect now..can I expect an ppr now?its been a long wait for this Ip..couldn't believe my eyes.
congrats!!! Hope gets DM soon without any delay like us as we are waiting since nov for dm

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
When Can we expect to receive interview letter. It has been 15 months since application applied and still no news. Anyone have any idea when can we expect a letter from visa office for interview date?

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
chatwant said:
Congrats Chatwant and all other members in 2013 forum on getting PPR, DM's. you guys have waited so patiently and finally time has come to say bye to this forum. Wish you all great future ahead!

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
chatwant said:
That's good news chatwant nice to see in process status after so long I am sure. Hopefully you will not be stuck in IP too long and go straight to DM :) PPR usually follows when your in the final review stage and all checks have been completed since you got remedical request it shouldn't be too long Waheguru de mehr naal.

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
fiza11 said:
When Can we expect to receive interview letter. It has been 15 months since application applied and still no news. Anyone have any idea when can we expect a letter from visa office for interview date?

Hey Fiza, have you done an MP inquiry to find out about interview date? A push from them might be all these guys need sometimes. End of last year we did MP inquiry and then couple weeks after we got the letter and date because they have to give you at least 30 days notice. In the meantime, I would recommend if you haven't got your remedicals and pcc done to complete that so you save time and all you have is the interview left and you just can hand it to them after all goes successfully or mail it in advance :)

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Amana13 said:
fiza11 said:

Hey Fiza, have you done an MP inquiry to find out about interview date? A push from them might be all these guys need sometimes. End of last year we did MP inquiry and then couple weeks after we got the letter and date because they have to give you at least 30 days notice. In the meantime, I would recommend if you haven't got your remedicals and pcc done to complete that so you save time and all you have is the interview left and you just can hand it to them after all goes successfully or mail it in advance :)
Thanks Amana,

Yes, we have already submitted the remedical since March and patiently waiting for Interview letter. i have done one MP inquiry in March and nothing came up. Should I go for another one. I think you have to wait atleast for 3 months to make another inquiry.

Ordered notes twice, did MP inquiry....exhausted all existing resources. Don't know what else I can do. I am getting so scared now and giving up hope :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Hi Fiza, don't lose hope dear it will happen for sure. Just remain strong as we are all being tested for our patience. Yes do another MP inquiry and have them ask didn't get any interview letter or date. If you inquired in March then it's going to be 3 months now regardless. Don't be scared either everything will work out.

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
fiza11 said:
Thanks Amana,

Yes, we have already submitted the remedical since March and patiently waiting for Interview letter. i have done one MP inquiry in March and nothing came up. Should I go for another one. I think you have to wait atleast for 3 months to make another inquiry.

Ordered notes twice, did MP inquiry....exhausted all existing resources. Don't know what else I can do. I am getting so scared now and giving up hope :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
rhomank said:
Congrats Binaya !! so glad to hear your wait is over!!! good thing u held on to your passport eh!!
dont panic fiza hve patience i got my interview letter after 18 months for sure ll get very soon/////////

KarimaDaisy

Jan 22, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2013
AOR Received.
December 2013
Med's Request
December 2014
Med's Done....
November 2013
Passport Req..
Waiting... In Process Since August 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Insh'Allah
Guys it's been 18 months for me.. I'm getting very depressed.. our application is still in process :( we did remedicals in dec 2014 i just want to be with my husband already..... i'm praying for all of us