Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
rhomank said:
After 21 months of sheer wait and anticipation, my husband got his PR visa back stamped in his passport. Thank u every one for the support....i pray that all of u hear something positive back soon!!!
Congrats Rhomank.....Have a great future ahead!

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
rhomank said:
Hi Binaya

Thanks for your good wishes.. I do hope sincerely that you get some good news soon and yr wait ends ....I would suggest hold the ppt currently and wait for the ppr . since once it comes u can send it through VFS. order notes if u havent done so recently and see whats going on with the file.

While what aamna is saying maybe true ....i am a bit skeptical with NDVO. what if they loose the passport and then u have no proof to show them why u sent it in.
Also i would suggest bug yr mp....tell him or her about the case. make it dramatic...u never know what works..

Best wishes always Congrats rohmank and avneet its very good news that they still remember 2013 applicants have a good future in Canada god bless u all

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Hey Guys,

So I got update from MP that after speaking to CIC my husband's file is still waiting for final review. There is no timeframe for this :( Advised to enquire again in 6 weeks if hear nothing back :mad:

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
rhomank said:
Hi Binaya

Thanks for your good wishes.. I do hope sincerely that you get some good news soon and yr wait ends ....I would suggest hold the ppt currently and wait for the ppr . since once it comes u can send it through VFS. order notes if u havent done so recently and see whats going on with the file.

While what aamna is saying maybe true ....i am a bit skeptical with NDVO. what if they loose the passport and then u have no proof to show them why u sent it in.
Also i would suggest bug yr mp....tell him or her about the case. make it dramatic...u never know what works..

Best wishes always

thank u rhomank i ll wait for ppr

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
Need help guys.I got re medical request mail today after ages..but the thing is that I already did my medicals 14 days before.Now can anyone suggest wat to do.I called in the medical centre that they won't do medicals again as my medicals are valid for one year

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
chatwant said:
Need help guys.I got re medical request mail today after ages..but the thing is that I already did my medicals 14 days before.Now can anyone suggest wat to do.I called in the medical centre that they won't do medicals again as my medicals are valid for one year
Is it possible chatwant to do it at another medical center which is recognized.

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
fiza11 said:
Congrats Rhomank.....Have a great future ahead!
decent_guy said:
Congratulations !!!
thanks fiza and decent guy ! You are in my thoughts and prayers hope u hear something soon

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
chatwant said:
as you already did with New ref code. you can still sent this one which you already did. NO matter where you go. Once they enter the passport number and details it shows up that you already did medicals. As you got new ref. number process will be further delayed for a month or so as they need to manually upload the medicals.

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
kickb said:
as you already did with New ref code. you can still sent this one which you already did. NO matter where you go. Once they enter the passport number and details it shows up that you already did medicals. As you got new ref. number process will be further delayed for a month or so as they need to manually upload the medicals.
I called the medical centre they said they can't do the medical again as this one is valid till one year.they have already send my med report to the high commission.dnt know why they asked for medical again..I have sent the high commission a mail mentioning that I have already done along with the scan copy of medical paper.
Would this again delay the process? When can I expect ppr? I did mp enquiry this Monday so I think they asked for medicals..but strange they didn't asked for passport.

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
chatwant said:
I called the medical centre they said they can't do the medical again as this one is valid till one year.they have already send my med report to the high commission.dnt know why they asked for medical again..I have sent the high commission a mail mentioning that I have already done along with the scan copy of medical paper.
Would this again delay the process? When can I expect ppr? I did mp enquiry this Monday so I think they asked for medicals..but strange they didn't asked for passport.
You need to send the hard copy of the medicals form you received as you did for the first medicals. Once they receive the form they will manually update medicals as both has different ref. numbers. you can expect atleast a months delay just to add your medicals. If it was on the same ref. number then it automatically updates within 7-10 days.

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
chatwant said:
Hi Chatwant, I was just checking your timeline and we applied the same day Nov 7/13 :eek: Since you did the medicals on your own 2 weeks prior as kickb mentioned it will have to be entered manually with the IME number you got for the medical. That's why it hasn't been updated in the system yet and they sent a letter. We made the same mistake with my husband'a remedical didn't wait for the remedical request long enough after our interview. Or if anyone wants to do it prior to the request to do it a 1.5-2 months before the expiry date of the first medical so it gets to them before they send out the request to avoid overlapping. All I suggest now is to let Delhi know that you have sent medical and scan the emedical receipt so that they will be aware. This wait is ridiculous they should be giving extreme priority to finish all 2013 files once and for all !!!

Regards,
Aman

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
Amana13 said:
Hi Chatwant, I was just checking your timeline and we applied the same day Nov 7/13 :eek: Since you did the medicals on your own 2 weeks prior as kickb mentioned it will have to be entered manually with the IME number you got for the medical. That's why it hasn't been updated in the system yet and they sent a letter. We made the same mistake with my husband'a remedical didn't wait for the remedical request long enough after our interview. Or if anyone wants to do it prior to the request to do it a 1.5-2 months before the expiry date of the first medical so it gets to them before they send out the request to avoid overlapping. All I suggest now is to let Delhi know that you have sent medical and scan the emedical receipt so that they will be aware. This wait is ridiculous they should be giving extreme priority to finish all 2013 files once and for all !!!

Regards,
Aman
rhomank said:
Hi Binaya

Best wishes always
got ppr yesterday,,,and going to submit pp today from VFS

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
rhomank said:
Hi Binaya

Best wishes always
GUYS any idea how much amount does VFS charge for the passport transmission service?????????????

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
binaya123 said:
GUYS any idea how much amount does VFS charge for the passport transmission service?????????????
congrats binay I am really happy for you hopefully all remaining applicant get their visa soon