Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
Guys !!! after 21 months...... Its Finally Decision made.

I have tears of relief as I type this out. This has been one of the most tiring and testing processes ever in my life!

I genuinely wish from all my heart that every one that has been waiting (especially my 2013 people -who have been waiting for long ) get the process done with and a decision soon! You all are in my thoughts and prayers always.

I will be writing a separate topic or post on my experience here with this process as well as what i learnt so that it could help some other applicants.but wil do that later.

I genuinely want to thank : buggle boy, innosense, raavi sran , who have replied always to my countless personal inbox msgs and shared this frustration with me! Thank you guys so much for all yr help!! You will get there soon i know it !

Right now its just a sheer moment of relief and joy!! I can have my husband here atlast and he wont miss the birth of his baby! :)

GOD bless you all !

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
rhomank said:

I have tears of relief as I type this out. This has been one of the most tiring and testing processes ever in my life!

I genuinely wish from all my heart that every one that has been waiting (especially my 2013 people -who have been waiting for long ) get the process done with and a decision soon! You all are in my thoughts and prayers always.

I will be writing a separate topic or post on my experience here with this process as well as what i learnt so that it could help some other applicants.but wil do that later.

I genuinely want to thank : buggle boy, innosense, raavi sran , who have replied always to my countless personal inbox msgs and shared this frustration with me! Thank you guys so much for all yr help!! You will get there soon i know it !

Right now its just a sheer moment of relief and joy!! I can have my husband here atlast and he wont miss the birth of his baby! :)

GOD bless you all !
Congratulations!!! Have a great future ahead. Hope we too get some good news

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
rhomank said:

GOD bless you all !
Many congratulations. Happy to see your wait coming to an end. All the best. :)

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
kickb said:
Congratulations!!! Have a great future ahead. Hope we too get some good news
KickB ..thank you ! I pray and hope for you too that yr long process comes to an end soon. and it will. I think once background checks are getting cleared they are fast in issuing the visas, we still have to wait to get my husbands pp back lets see how long that takes.

keep the faith ,even in those times when you want to loose all.

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
rhomank said:
KickB ..thank you ! I pray and hope for you too that yr long process comes to an end soon. and it will. I think once background checks are getting cleared they are fast in issuing the visas, we still have to wait to get my husbands pp back lets see how long that takes.

keep the faith ,even in those times when you want to loose all.
Unfotunately, my wife back ground , eligibility, medicals everything is cleared in Nov, 2014 itself and still they are holding the passport

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
kickb said:
Unfotunately, my wife back ground , eligibility, medicals everything is cleared in Nov, 2014 itself and still they are holding the passport
oh no , then whats going on... I would suggest contact yr mp and put some pressure through him or her . have you ordered noteS

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Congratulations @ rhomank this is great news and just in time for your whole family to be together for the birth of your baby. May you all live a happy and blessed life. Wishing you all the best :)

Aman

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
kickb said:
Hi kickb, is your wife's file in final review stage? That's what I have been told about my husband's file it's in final review stage by MP that was in early May so not sure how long this stage takes :-[

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
Amana13 said:
Hi kickb, is your wife's file in final review stage? That's what I have been told about my husband's file it's in final review stage by MP that was in early May so not sure how long this stage takes :-[
Dont ever trust what MP office says 90% of time they say from their end before even contacting the CHC just to satisfy you or avoid you. luckily my MP was not like that but everytime we made query is says final review and no pending docs required.

Raavi sran

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
rhomank said:

Congratulations.....very happy for you guys. :)

GOD bless you all !

decent_guy

Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2013
Med's Request
Re-medical Jan 2015
Interview........
Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Process- Jan 2015
rhomank said:

GOD bless you all !
Congratulations ! Wish a very happy life ahead

decent_guy

Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2013
Med's Request
Re-medical Jan 2015
Interview........
Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Process- Jan 2015
rhomank said:

GOD bless you all !

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
kickb said:
Dont ever trust what MP office says 90% of time they say from their end before even contacting the CHC just to satisfy you or avoid you. luckily my MP was not like that but everytime we made query is says final review and no pending docs required.
Hey kickb I don't think that's the case with my MP as she actually contacted me today to follow up on my husband'a file to find out if he had received his visa yet. So right now I am taking her word with the information she is getting. I know there are some members that have to keep hounding their MP for an answer and I can see in those cases they might be just told a generic answer. Hopefully, something happens for all of us this month !!!!!!

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
rhomank said:

GOD bless you all !
This is the most Happy news I am reading in the morning. Congratulations Rhomank....wish you all the very best for motherhood. GOOD LUCK!

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
decent_guy said:
Thanks Decentguy! Hope you have some good news yr way too soon!