25 nov 2014
Passport Req..
Sent on 5 dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Ssingh12345 said:
i am also stuck in background checks and last month again they want 2nd pcc from India.this month t give them new pcc after remedical 30 March still waiting for my visa.did they want pcc from u as well?
My wifes pcc expired long time ago. I havent seen anyone else getting pcc request again. My mo called me today and told me ndvo sent some documents or letter to my wife lets see what it is regarding. But im kinda surprised before, everytime they needed anything they wud email my lawyer but this time they maieled it to my wifes address.

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
Ssingh12345 said:
i am also stuck in background checks and last month again they want 2nd pcc from India.this month t give them new pcc after remedical 30 March still waiting for my visa.did they want pcc from u as well?
Hey ssingh ,
no they havent asked us yet for a new pcc but as per notes its expired. We just know that it is stuck in background checks since MP enquiry informed us of the same but that has been the case since last sept-oct.
Did they email u asking for another PCC>? is your passport with them ? if so how did u apply for a new pcc since my husband went to try ( just to be proactive ) and the police guys didnt accept his application for one more pcc since he didnt have his passport.

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
Sandeep117 said:
My wifes pcc expired long time ago. I havent seen anyone else getting pcc request again. My mo called me today and told me ndvo sent some documents or letter to my wife lets see what it is regarding. But im kinda surprised before, everytime they needed anything they wud email my lawyer but this time they maieled it to my wifes address.
hey sandeep. let us know what the letter said. \My husbands PCC expired last august too and till now they havent asked for any new one. but with NDVO u never know thus i wanted to be prepared. we are stuck in background checks since so long..dont know whats going on ..they have no transparency in their procedure at all they dont reply to emails nothing...

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
GulzarND said:
Dear Friends,

I request to all the new applicants of the Spouse Visa Category of this Year (2013) to join this Forum and let us exchange our views and experience to help each other inorder to get the SPEEDY PROCESS for our PR Applications !!!!!
Hi Dear friend,

I am from tamilnadu.My wife is in Canada toronto. Our married done was July2013. My wife applied visa on nov 2013. As per my application status received file on December2013.my application process on augest2013. I did submitted my all document what they required.so i was waited very long ago. From December2013. My agent send mail for medical reassessment on december 2014. Unfortunetly by mistake my singapore Pcc was submitted copy color photo copy . They told me we did contact on october2014 for missed document. But they send mail on April2015. Sti didnt get any information from them csise if they need they can tell me when i was did medical reassessment but they just notify and told me on april2015. My agent send again to ndvo that original document on april. Still i didnt get any reply. I was waited very long and if coming july 2015 is my 2nd anniversary. I wish i want with my wife. But status still IN Process abouve 17months . I wish you guide what can i do . Mi miss my wif

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
rhomank said:
Hey ssingh ,
no they havent asked us yet for a new pcc but as per notes its expired. We just know that it is stuck in background checks since MP enquiry informed us of the same but that has been the case since last sept-oct.
Did they email u asking for another PCC>? is your passport with them ? if so how did u apply for a new pcc since my husband went to try ( just to be proactive ) and the police guys didnt accept his application for one more pcc since he didnt have his passport.
we did mp inquiry in April so our mp told us they want new pcc from India and I have my passport with me so there is no problem to get new pcc.so you guys don't need to be worry about that they want pcc from me because I travel illegal to Europe maybe that's why they want

poorboy

Apr 22, 2015
GulzarND said:
Dear Friends,

I request to all the new applicants of the Spouse Visa Category of this Year (2013) to join this Forum and let us exchange our views and experience to help each other inorder to get the SPEEDY PROCESS for our PR Applications !!!!!
HI i am from India my application received on December 2013 from on line status. My application starts process on Augest2015. My medical reassessment done on december 2014. unfortunately my singapore PCC was photo copy submitted in newdelhi. But my agent send that original document again in april 2015.So kindly guide me how long need to wait for getting my Spouse sponsor visa. Its 17month is going on my process from December 2013.Please guide if i need to do anything ?

RitzG

Mar 12, 2014
Hi All,

Please sign this petition :

https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-minister-of-minister-of-immigration-canada-order-an-inquiry-to-new-delhi-visa-office-s-slow-processing-for-spousal-sponsorship

We need 41 more signs to officially submit this to Immigration Minister.

Thanks for all your support - Let's find out why there has been unnecessary delays which is costing us dearly.

Sandeep117

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Cic
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
Remedicals 5 dec 2014
Interview........
25 nov 2014
Passport Req..
Sent on 5 dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey guys just checked my status online finally it says decision made after such a long time i hope everyone gets visa soon all of us have been waiting for such a long time

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
Sandeep117 said:
Hey guys just checked my status online finally it says decision made after such a long time i hope everyone gets visa soon all of us have been waiting for such a long time
congrats sandeep that's great news.have good future in Canada.i just want to know why they take so long after interview.did you also stuck in background checks or travel history?

Sandeep117

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Cic
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
Remedicals 5 dec 2014
Interview........
25 nov 2014
Passport Req..
Sent on 5 dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Ssingh12345 said:
congrats sandeep that's great news.have good future in Canada.i just want to know why they take so long after interview.did you also stuck in background checks or travel history?
Thanks and thats wat mp told me that they r doing background check after interview

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Sandeep117 said:
Congrats Sandeep! Finally end to long wait

rhomank

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Request
remedical nov 6,2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015
Sandeep117 said:
Hey Sandeep
Thats good news! congrats and wish you all the very best. Did u have a lot of travel history? u mentioned that u got some letter from new delhi a few days back what did that say??
just trying to figure out when my husbands background checks will be done...tired of this wait

Sandeep117

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Cic
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
Remedicals 5 dec 2014
Interview........
25 nov 2014
Passport Req..
Sent on 5 dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rhomank said:
Hey Sandeep
Thats good news! congrats and wish you all the very best. Did u have a lot of travel history? u mentioned that u got some letter from new delhi a few days back what did that say??
just trying to figure out when my husbands background checks will be done...tired of this wait
No i didnt have travel history at all and the letter i mentioned before i haven't received it yet mp said ndvo sent some letter or documents he wasnt sure and since status has changed im guessing it must b passport. My file was stuck in background check as well from last 5-6 months dont know why they tuk so long

decent_guy

Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2013
Med's Request
Re-medical Jan 2015
Interview........
Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Process- Jan 2015
Hey guys,
I received my notes today. My file's location is FCU-RFV.
any idea what that mean ?