+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Raavi sran

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
binaya123 said:
hi ravi,,,did they send u a remedical letter?if yes after how long of ur interview did they send u a letter?my interview was on 30th march 2015 but still didnt got the remedical letter
I get my re-medical letter by email within a week

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
Raavi sran said:
it was working days or including public holidays that u got ur remedical request in 1 week?i still didnt got remedical letter any problem?

Raavi sran

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
binaya123 said:
it was working days or including public holidays that u got ur remedical request in 1 week?i still didnt got remedical letter any problem?
Working days. If your case officer told you that you will get re-medical request letter, you will get it. They shouldn't have told you about it at first place if there was any problem. Me n my wife was very scared that they give us passport back what if we didn't get any re-medical request. But then they send it. Cause of delay is closedown of few embassy office across India. Did you have your interview already??

Raavi sran

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Sandeep117 said:
Yes we did remedicals without any request letter we waited for letter for two weeks and someone told us we can send it without letter
You send your re-medical without any letter along with passport? Are we allowed to do that? I wonder if I can send my passport to them, can I?

Sandeep117

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Cic
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
Remedicals 5 dec 2014
Interview........
25 nov 2014
Passport Req..
Sent on 5 dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Raavi sran said:
You send your re-medical without any letter along with passport? Are we allowed to do that? I wonder if I can send my passport to them, can I?
I guess we can do that cuz i asked this question on this forum and few ppl told me to get remedicals done without letter and also everything seems perfect now as I received my notes few days ago. So i guess we can do that

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
binaya123 said:
Raavi sran said:
yes it was 30th march 2015,,its almost 12 days now no any letter yet ,,she returned my pp and other documents saying that we ll send a remedical letter

27June2013

Mar 15, 2015
Can anybody please tell if there's something at visa office where we can keep our belongings like cell phone n small carry bag . I have interview coming up in couple days .

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
27June2013 said:
Can anybody please tell if there's something at visa office where we can keep our belongings like cell phone n small carry bag . I have interview coming up in couple days .
u can keep at security gate all ur belongings

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hello everyone
can we do Remedical without request..bcoz according to notes my medical is expired on 6 Feb ..and till date I have not got any Remedical letter..2 months passed after expiry and case is in process still Oct 2014..no red flag..in notes everything is cleared..pending is rfv and issuance..difficult to understand what's going on...
Plz give me u r suggestion/experience regarding remedical..

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
deep33 said:
Hello everyone
can we do Remedical without request..bcoz according to notes my medical is expired on 6 Feb ..and till date I have not got any Remedical letter..2 months passed after expiry and case is in process still Oct 2014..no red flag..in notes everything is cleared..pending is rfv and issuance..difficult to understand what's going on...
Deep,

Looks like you have been waiting for long time after IP. Did you write or call NDVO. May be you can do a case specific enquiry.

RitzG

Mar 12, 2014
deep33 said:
Hello everyone
I suggest please send an E-mail to New Delhi and tell them the medicals have expired and request for an extension or tell them to send the re-medicals request

Mark the subject of the E-mail - Important - Medicals Expired of (Your Name) & File Number

I did the same and got the remedical request within few days which i tool to DMP and was able to complete medicals last week

jammy

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
RitzG said:
I suggest please send an E-mail to New Delhi and tell them the medicals have expired and request for an extension or tell them to send the re-medicals request

Mark the subject of the E-mail - Important - Medicals Expired of (Your Name) & File Number

I did the same and got the remedical request within few days which i tool to DMP and was able to complete medicals last week
wat is DMP???

WaitingFeb2013

Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
01-04-2013
Med's Done....
ReMeds Aug 2014
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Not yet
kickb said:
How many 2013 applicant still waiting
Still waiting....

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
innosense
I have wriiten a mail to them in Dec but no reply till date
innosense said:
Deep,

Looks like you have been waiting for long time after IP. Did you write or call NDVO. May be you can do a case specific enquiry.