+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

prettyka

Oct 15, 2014
Gandhara said:
Hi RK Sandhu and all seniors here,

Sorry even though its my turn to say OMG cannot say OMG as I have some concerns regarding the passport request that I just got via email. Require help from you all in case you guys have any experience regarding a similar case before.

The status is still IP but the passport request say that I need to submit passport within 30 days. I am currently in Singapore and have already negotiated the last day with my company to be Dec4th, 2014, which is 30+9 days, so I will be 9 days late to submit my passport. The letter says that failure to submit passport withing 30 days can result in the refusal of my application. What should I do now :(
Ask your MP to email and ask for a 10 day extension. Explain your situation and they will agree and extend your due date. If you don't tell them and just send it 9 days later. They might refuse your application. Its better to be safe then sorry.

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
rksandhu said:
Again slow speed of dese morons...don't know what they are doing...after so many DM's again disappointment..

yesterday my 14 months completed and today 15th month start....greattttt :mad: :mad:
I know....whats going on? is your passport with you or with them? this is taking for ever! I am going crazy! MP is just useless this time! taking for ever to hear from them....

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
anyone any idea how much is the fee to apply for visitor visa?

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
jasminexyz said:
anyone any idea how much is the fee to apply for visitor visa?
please discard the above question....i got the answer :)

Qiyam

Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2013
Hello Guys,
I have interview in November 2014, but my Medical Result has already expired in 5th August 2014, I don't know what to do?
Can I do re-medical before going for interview?
Cuz you know that if I do re-medical after interview it would cause delay in my Visa Issuance!
and is that possible for them to issue my Visa without asking me for re-medical?

And one more question, I received my Note, but I couldn't find out the Red Flags there, there is a short paragraph in which it explain how we two got married, which is looking normal, but it has 35 pages and in all pages there are Abbreviations which I could not understand them, would you plz tell me that how the red flags would be mentioned in notes? and even plz share me a list of abbreviation of notes with their complete forms if you access to them! :(

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
Qiyam said:
Hello Guys,
I have interview in November 2014, but my Medical Result has already expired in 5th August 2014, I don't know what to do?
Cuz you know that if I do re-medical after interview it would cause delay in my Visa Issuance!
and is that possible for them to issue my Visa without asking me for re-medical?

And one more question, I received my Note, but I couldn't find out the Red Flags there, there is a short paragraph in which it explain how we two got married, which is looking normal, but it has 35 pages and in all pages there are Abbreviations which I could not understand them, would you plz tell me that how the red flags would be mentioned in notes? and even plz share me a list of abbreviation of notes with their complete forms if you access to them! :(
as far as i know you need to wait to receive a remedical request email from NDVO if your first one has expired. you will receive it after the interview.

the last paragraph in your notes tells you the visa officers remarks on your application. if there is no red flags mentioned in that paragraph then i guess you don't have any. if you do and it has not been reflected not he notes, you know the best about your application and might want to prepare according to that for your interview.

SidhuBTI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Bathinda
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
18-12-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
Med's Request
Re-med 24 April 2014
Interview........
In process 24 April 2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
prettyka said:
Today its been 17 months since i applied!! its so frustrating. I don't know whatbthese NDVO are doing. I am in tears :'( right now left with no hope! for the past 5 months myself and the MP have send inquiries and all I get is your application is in queue for final review with the visa officer. how long does it take for a review. Oh dear Allah help me. Why is it taking soooooo longggggg. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I'm also getting same reply from MP for the last 4-5 months. Do you have travel history?

yksodhi

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
28-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
04-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2014
Interview........
IP on 11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello guys,

Seniors members need your suggestions plss......

I gt IP on 11 Sep and no news after that , should I go for MP enquiry or apply notes

as I am not able to figure out the exact reason for this delay, almost all of the feb'14 have got their passports wd visas.........

I have a travel history of NZ though !!! Please suggest !

preet13

Oct 1, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 sep.2013
AOR Received.
05 oct 2013
Med's Request
19 nov, 2014
Med's Done....
27 nov, 2014
Interview........
19. nov
Passport Req..
DM from 18 march 2015,,,,,,
VISA ISSUED...
got visa 19 march 2015,,,,
LANDED..........
sooooonnnnnn
rksandhu said:
Again slow speed of dese morons...don't know what they are doing...after so many DM's again disappointment..

yesterday my 14 months completed and today 15th month start....greattttt :mad: :mad:
dont worry maybe next day ur destiny wating u......u got a good heart.. u always helping people so god is not unfair with u :D :D

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
Qiyam said:
Hello Guys,

hi qiyam , when did you get the interview letter? was it after you medical was expired or before? PLEASE ADVISE .

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
This is the BS i get after 13 months of wait.. I do not want to add my daughter as she is Canadian already. But this is the shit I got in reply to one of my emails. They delayed the process due to this..

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

A change in your family status may affect the processing requirements for your application or the category in which your application is processed. It may also affect the total processing time for your application. If you get married or divorced, give birth to or adopt a child, or if a member of your immediate family passes away while your application for permanent residence is in process, you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of your change of family composition.

If you do not request to include your child(ren) on your application, you WILL NOT be able to sponsor them to Canada in the future. The newly added family member must meet the requirements and undergo medical and background examinations EVEN IF they are not accompanying the principal applicant to Canada.

If you applied under the Family Class, you must have a new spouse or child added to both the sponsorship in Canada (and pay the processing fee to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga) and to the permanent resident application being processed at the visa office overseas. In order to add a new dependant to a sponsorship, the sponsor must call in Canada1-800-242-2210 and ask for the appropriate forms and instructions: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp)

To advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us a signed letter (the letter may be scanned and sent as an email attachment) providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

As we require your signature on this information, please note that your current family composition has not been amended in our records.

How to add your child to your application:

Important: Note that if your child was born in Canada or if one parent is a Canadian citizen, then the child is a Canadian citizen. If that is the case, you do not need to add the child to your application, and no medical examination or fee is required. You must, however, send us a copy of the child’s birth certificate. You should also contact the Consular section of the High Commission of Canada to make sure the child has the appropriate travel document.

You will be required to submit the following documents in order to add your child to your application:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your child be added to your application
- processing fee for the child (if accompanying you to Canada)
- updated IMM0008 Generic Application Form and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse to include added child

- If the child is 18 years or older, an IMM0008, Schedule A and IMM5406 Additional Family Information Form
- notarized copy of the child’s birth certificate
- copy of your child’s valid passport(s) both valid and expired
- four recent passport-size photographs of your child according to the specifications

- if you applied as a Skilled Worker - updated proof of funds for number of family members to now include added child
- a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you are immigrating to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required.

The required forms can be downloaded at:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Passport-sized photographs must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Information about the fees that must be paid can be found here:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Your child will need to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form and instructions after receiving the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

We trust that this information will assist you in adding your child to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You may find information about our processing times at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx. Please note that, if your file is being treated within the time frames listed on the website, we will be unable to respond further to your query.

You may also check the basic status of your file on-line by using the “Client Application Status” function in the “On-line services” section of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at http://www.cic.gc.ca.

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
jasminexyz said:
I know....whats going on? is your passport with you or with them? this is taking for ever! I am going crazy! MP is just useless this time! taking for ever to hear from them....
I agree with you...they totally forget some applicants files...dats not fair. .

my passport is with them for past 12 months. ..

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
Gandhara said:
Hi RK Sandhu and all seniors here,

Sorry even though its my turn to say OMG cannot say OMG as I have some concerns regarding the passport request that I just got via email. Require help from you all in case you guys have any experience regarding a similar case before.

The status is still IP but the passport request say that I need to submit passport within 30 days. I am currently in Singapore and have already negotiated the last day with my company to be Dec4th, 2014, which is 30+9 days, so I will be 9 days late to submit my passport. The letter says that failure to submit passport withing 30 days can result in the refusal of my application. What should I do now :(
In every email which we received they write this thing. ..so don't worry

but this is my personal experience. ..they give me 45 days time to send pics...but I send it 46th day...and this thing wasted my 3 months. ..if I send it on time then maybe today I was in Canada. ..

so my advice is don't send ur passport after 30 days. ...send it now..don't know this delay take how much time. ..
but don't worry if u send it after 30 days they didn't refuse ur case...
gud luck

yksodhi

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
28-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
04-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2014
Interview........
IP on 11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
rksandhu said:

I cnt believe this , this is Holy Shit , how can dey keep your passport for an year now, disgustingggg......

dey must b sued for this , dese as******s dnt understand anything , bloody robotics, insane sytem of visa processing !!

Hats off to u buddy for your patience :) , I hope ur case will get cleared soon !!

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
rksandhu said:

That's good actually! Your remeds is also done so you just have to wait to get back the passport from them now. I am still waiting for remedical email. I don't know what's taking them so long. In August when I got my notes generated in July it said criminality in process and security not started. So if we calculate things should be done by now. Seriously feel like murdering whoever is working on my file! I never received any replies of emails I sent them. And mp has seriously been useless!