Med's Done....
[move][color=Brown][b]♥ Re-med 28-Jun-2014 ♥[/b][/color][/move]
Interview........
[move][color=orange][b]♥ In Process 03-Jul-2014 ♥[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=blue][b]♥ 07-Nov-2013 ♥[/b][/color][/move]
hi everyone,,,

i have a question which is baffling me like hell:

suppose i leaveIindia (masshallah wen i get the passport with shiny visa) in 10 - 20 days , can i visit again after 4 months fr my sisters wedding?????????????????????????
As per the new rules applicants after October 2012 will be on CONDITIONAL PR for a period of two years from the date of landing....cohabitation is essential fr two years to gain PR.....
WILL IT BE PROBLEMATIC IF I VISIT INDIA AFTER 4 MONTHS WITH MY HUSBAND???????????
I HEARD FROM SOMEWHERE THAT COPR (CONDITIONAL PR) CANNOT BE RECOGNIZED BY custom officials AT THE AIRPORTS WHICH COULD LEAD TO SOME TROUBLE????????????

WaiTING TO EXHALE, RKSANdHU, AB GOEL, FAKENAME, ANDREWSET - PLS LIGHT SOME INFO ON THIS MATTER....

ND CONGRATULATIONS TP PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING IPS ND DMS.....
HAVENT RECEIVED THE PASSPORT YET, DM WAS ON AUGUST 15.....

REGARDS,
jasdeep.

BBU1992

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 OCT 2013
Doc's Request.
27 JUNE 2014
AOR Received.
23 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
09 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
23 JULY 2013
Passport Req..
NOV 2013
VISA ISSUED...
03, OCT 2014
LANDED..........
16 OCT 2014.....
Hello All,

Any update on ADR applicants any one got IP or DM.

Any ADR applicant whose medical is expired and received remedical request.

In my case medical has already Expired on 23 July and for ADR last day was 27 JULY but not heard any thing......

congrats those who have IP and DM this week.

BBU

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
fakename said:
One good news for ADR applicants is so far in 2013 no one had to go through re-medical if they received their ADR before the expiry of their medical.
I so wanna keep this trend ;)
Thats not true, I got ADR on 11th june, in process on 11th july, Re medical request on 14th august(as my medicals expires on 16th august, )2 days before my medicals expiry, i got mail for re medicals. Got them done today as they gave me 30 days. Now waiting for DM. What say now fakename?????????

jasvinder80

Jun 10, 2014
Hi KKOCT2013

I am in a similar situation. I am an 01 Nov 2013 applicant and I was also told in MP Inquiry that an interview is recommended ( Its second marriage for both of us). Can you tell me that how have you got to know about interview time frame (Nov or Dec 2014)? I also want to know about the same as I got an Singapore Offer, and want to join the same. But I want to go out of India once my Interview is done. But if that's gonna happen in Nov or Dec 2014 - then my hiring company will not wait for that long.

Regarding Interview questions - check the link in fakename's footer. also you can search for keyword interview on forum, and you will hit lots of interview questions. Also having trip to India is an definitely plus and It can be fairly better in my opinion if you can accompany your spouse for interview.

Thanks
Regards
Jasvinder

KKOCT2013 said:
Here is my story: I am an October 31, 2013 applicant. Me and my wife are culturally different. she is punjabi and I am not a Singh. I am West Indian Canadian and I met my wife in India while attending my friend sister's wedding.

I was made to understand that my application is in queue for an interview which can be between November or December 2014. She will be notified 4 weeks before the interview.

I did not take an immigration consultant or lawyer as I personally feel those guys are rip off.

Any advice on how my wife should should prepare for this interview.

I want to visit her in October is that a plus?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Jasjag007 said:
hi everyone,,,

suppose i leaveIindia (masshallah wen i get the passport with shiny visa) in 10 - 20 days , can i visit again after 4 months fr my sisters wedding?????????????????????????
As per the new rules applicants after October 2012 will be on CONDITIONAL PR for a period of two years from the date of landing....cohabitation is essential fr two years to gain PR.....
WILL IT BE PROBLEMATIC IF I VISIT INDIA AFTER 4 MONTHS WITH MY HUSBAND???????????
I HEARD FROM SOMEWHERE THAT COPR (CONDITIONAL PR) CANNOT BE RECOGNIZED BY custom officials AT THE AIRPORTS WHICH COULD LEAD TO SOME TROUBLE????????????

WaiTING TO EXHALE, RKSANdHU, AB GOEL, FAKENAME, ANDREWSET - PLS LIGHT SOME INFO ON THIS MATTER....

REGARDS,
jasdeep.
yes, you can (as obama said) visit India as long as you have your PR card to get back into canada (it takes 3 months to get PR card if you are in Ontario province..don't know about other provinces). Currently, people are not sure how CIC would implement conditional PR (in the sense do they ask couple to come back and show their faces when one renews PR card? do they come and check if couples live together? what if one person gets a job in one province, does it mean the sponsor has to move there too? etc) my understanding is if they live apart for long period they better have a good explanation as to why they can't live together..as far as going away somewhere my gut feeling is short term trips are ok but permanently settling somewhere might be questionable for CIC....here is a link for you to get more confused

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/conditional-pr-can-i-visit-my-home-country-for-2-months-t236256.0.html

jasvinder80

Jun 10, 2014
Hi Waiting 2 exhale,
What link you have used for Case specific inquiry? the standard link is down for more than 2 weeks i believe. And what do you mean by "another case specific inquiry about need for interpreters"

Can you please help as I want to figure out schedule for my interview.

Thanks
Regards
Jasvinder

waiting 2 exhale said:
from notes i found about interview scheduled but no date mentioned; through case specific inquiry i found out about interview date but nothing about time; through another case specific inquiry about need for interpreters, i found time....no ....lovely people working at New Delhi visa office did not send me email to inform about interview...but most of the forum members got it by email

BBU1992

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 OCT 2013
Doc's Request.
27 JUNE 2014
AOR Received.
23 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
09 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
23 JULY 2013
Passport Req..
NOV 2013
VISA ISSUED...
03, OCT 2014
LANDED..........
16 OCT 2014.....
waiting 2 exhale said:
yes, you can (as obama said) visit India as long as you have your PR card to get back into canada (it takes 3 months to get PR card if you are in Ontario province..don't know about other provinces). Currently, people are not sure how CIC would implement conditional PR (in the sense do they ask couple to come back and show their faces when one renews PR card? do they come and check if couples live together? what if one person gets a job in one province, does it mean the sponsor has to move there too? etc) my understanding is if they live apart for long period they better have a good explanation as to why they can't live together..as far as going away somewhere my gut feeling is short term trips are ok but permanently settling somewhere might be questionable for CIC....here is a link for you to get more confused

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/conditional-pr-can-i-visit-my-home-country-for-2-months-t236256.0.html
The reason behind conditional PR is only to prove the relation ship.

What use to happen earlier pleple use to sponser from INDIA and when they were here they use to file for sepration after 6 months its means that case was only for that sponser person to come to Canada.Thats why Canada govt took this step, it does not matter if you work in some other prov or any where it does not matter. Only the thing matters YOUR MARRAIGE STATUS SHOULD NOT CHANGE.....
You can travel any time when you are on PR status, there will be no issue, but you cant be oput of canada for more than 6 months.
Once you receive your PR card u can viisit India.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
jasvinder80 said:
Hi Waiting 2 exhale,
What link you have used for Case specific inquiry? the standard link is down for more than 2 weeks i believe. And what do you mean by "another case specific inquiry about need for interpreters"

Can you please help as I want to figure out schedule for my interview.

Thanks
Regards
Jasvinder
just send an email to this email address (make sure you have application file number; sponsored person's name'; DOB etc in your email)

delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

in subject line write 'URGENT - Need to know when my interview is - URGENT'

I sent so many case specific emails asking about why I did not receive passport request, and when I knew about interview through notes I sent another one asking for a list of interpreters (one is needed for non hindi or punjabi interviews); ordered 4 times notes; called MP twice and only thing I had not done is go to New Delhi and throw stones or stage a dharna in front of NDVO...

jasvinder80

Jun 10, 2014
Hi Waiting 2 Exhale,

Thanks for help here. But can you tell me that on basis of which document they allowed you to enter the CHC on interview date? Was that reply to that case specific inquiry.
Also can you share what questions were asked in your interview? Also what documents should I bring to NDVO on the Interview Day.

Thanks for help.

Thanks
Regards
Jasvinder

waiting 2 exhale said:
just send an email to this email address (make sure you have application file number; sponsored person's name'; DOB etc in your email)

delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

in subject line write 'URGENT - Need to know when my interview is - URGENT'

I sent so many case specific emails asking about why I did not receive passport request, and when I knew about interview through notes I sent another one asking for a list of interpreters (one is needed for non hindi or punjabi interviews); ordered 4 times notes; called MP twice and only thing I had not done is go to New Delhi and throw stones or stage a dharna in front of NDVO...

dmplvish

Mar 12, 2014
Hi

I did not get a request for ADR it went straight to IP on june 20th and an email for remedical on the same day. no update till today.

fakename said:
Any of the following ADR applicants received any update?
Weblogic
Sept18
dmplvish
neha_anticevic
RitzG
Peerzad
vip_fakeer

As far I know only two remedial candidates dmplvish, and neha_anticevic received IP with their remedicals and rest are waiting after ADR.
Do you guys mind sharing what your ADR was about for spreadsheet?
Mine was for Divorce Judgment.

jaskambo

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
File Transfer...
5-11-2013
Med's Done....
Remedical 30,dec,2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2013 ... Status: In Process 30,dec,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 23-may-2015
Hi frnds.. I have one doubt i need ur help on that. Actualy when i open my ecas to check status it shows my husbands canada home address instead of my address of india where rite now i m living. In starting when i sent my application to cic there was my india's home address but rite after ndvo ask for ppt they changed my address.. Its written ove thr like this my name c/o my husbands name n canada home address.. Is it normal?? In my frnds case ecas is showing there indian address only So thats y m lil worried.. Plz help my guys...

payal9

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
Med's Done....
March-2014
Passport Req..
faith in god
VISA ISSUED...
God knws
LANDED..........
faith in god
Hi All,

For interview do we need to goto Delhi? Or will it be a telephonic interview?

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
payal9 said:
Hi All,

do uhave interview? what date and howu came to know tat?

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
payal9 said:
Hi All,

it could be anything may be call or may be telephonic

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
Jasjag007 said:
hi everyone,,,

REGARDS,
jasdeep.
I agreed wid w2e and BBU...
it doesn't matter after how many weeks you will return back...you said ur sisters wedding will b after 4 months so in that condition if you already received ur PR card after 3 months then that's perfect but if you didn't received it in that 4 months time period then don't worry you will b fine with COPR...just came back and enjoy the wedding. ..
if you guys planning to stay in India for few weeks and for same time ur PR card arrived then asked someone who are in Canada to send that PR card to you in India....so its upto you what's the situation in that time. ..

hope you will received ur passport this week. ..gud luck dear