Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 sept 2013
AOR Received.
29 oct 2013
File Transfer...
1 oct 2013
Med's Done....
26 june 2013 (remedical done on 8-07-2014)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29 oct 2013 (sent 29 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 8 august 2014
Another day passed
No updates for anyone ????
What the hell are they doing ?

sunil siwach

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2013
AOR Received.
25-09-2013 SA Same Day
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Request
10-09-2014 In Process....: 11-06-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2013
Interview........
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-10-2013 Passport Sent : 28-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
10-12-2014
Deep Sandhu

please check your inbox

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
most likely you will not be called for interview however there are two cases in the spreadsheet who got interviews after submitting additional documents - one was primo had interview first and then submitted additional documents (we can't count this one as submission of documents happened after interview - interview May 5 and ADR May 26) the second case is jaycee4sweet who had ADR on 14th Dec 2013 and interview on 4th June 2014 - you may want to send personal message to jaycee to find out if the date entered in the spreadsheet was correct or not and that interview happened after submission of documents....
Thanks for the information.

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi guys my hubby wsked ent for interview. There was a Indian lady who interviewed him nd she called me to interview me on d ph too. Then after she again interviewed him for more Dan two hrs nd refuse to give visa nd my hubby told me dat her main concern was y did he married before his elder sister who is still unmarried nd our age differ nd she did not even ask for the proof of communication nd chat. And she said that she is not satisfied wid our story then my hubby said dis is not story mam dis is reality. And she gave his pp back and ask him to appeal. Does anyone Hv n idea dat how much it cost to appeal as my lawyer said its gonna cost $5000.
Hi Jaycee4sweet, did they asked you for ADR before interview or at the time of interview and if before interview , how long before interview and what sort of documents were they. Please revert as my case is similar to yours.

Ankits

Feb 13, 2014
Did the hell just freeze.
Finally received the passport with visa.
Thanks again ever one for continuous support and motivation.
Wish speedy visa to all.

Suvlam

Jun 2, 2014
Hello Seniors,

Need some advice from you.

when applying for PR , is it necessary that i include your wife in the application . can i just apply for me , go to canada and later on apply for my wife as a sponsor.

There are 3 reasons for this , first she is pregnant and i cannot get the medical for her , this would put the application in a suspended stage.
Secondly , if the visa gets rejected , i would loose half amount . and i dont have settlement funds for 2 people.

PLease advice.

Thanks
Suvlam

pearl786

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 16 , 2013
Doc's Request.
may 20, 2014
File Transfer...
sep 10, 2013
Med's Done....
may 11, 2013
Passport Req..
sep 26, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru knows ...
RockyS said:
i am sep 10 applicant, i received mail on 11th june to send some additional documents which i sent on 14 june and they received on 16th june. my medical valid till 16th aug . still status shows application received, medical received. A bit worried why they have not actioned my file as i sent them the required additional documents in 1 weeks time instead of 1 month time given by them ...please revert. Thanks.
I am a mid aug 2013 applicant . they asked me to send additional documents on may 20 , 2014 .I a weeks time I sent those documents and were delivered at their office on june 2, 2014 .till now no reply .

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
Practically sounds really great that you will settle down and then sponsor your wife
but do you have any idea how spouses are treated in a family visa and especially from India, you will be in a long que proving your relationship is not a marriage of convenience and the biggest doubt of century why wife was not in the husband's application previously, for sure interview and waste of another 4 months,
and every day this pain gets worst, don't smile if you will have a kid and you will be considered genuine, visa officer still doubt.
and imagine you will have a baby and this separation will become tougher and tougher.
my personal advice, don't even think about it, its better to wait together, save money, enjoy being a father then to get separated and die every morning without your wife and kid

moreover, FSW visa takes about 1.5 to 2 years and they ask for medical at the end, so I think you should better save money and apply together.

Suvlam said:
Hello Seniors,

Need some advice from you.

when applying for PR , is it necessary that i include your wife in the application . can i just apply for me , go to canada and later on apply for my wife as a sponsor.

There are 3 reasons for this , first she is pregnant and i cannot get the medical for her , this would put the application in a suspended stage.
Secondly , if the visa gets rejected , i would loose half amount . and i dont have settlement funds for 2 people.

PLease advice.

Thanks
Suvlam

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
pearl786 said:
I am a mid aug 2013 applicant . they asked me to send additional documents on may 20 , 2014 .I a weeks time I sent those documents and were delivered at their office on june 2, 2014 .till now no reply .
Can you please share what sort of documents they asked for if you don't mind telling. Also when is your medical expiring ??

pearl786

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 16 , 2013
Doc's Request.
may 20, 2014
File Transfer...
sep 10, 2013
Med's Done....
may 11, 2013
Passport Req..
sep 26, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru knows ...
RockyS said:
Can you please share what sort of documents they asked for if you don't mind telling. Also when is your medical expiring ??
They emailed to send wedding and post wedding pictures and also if I have visited second time to my spouse in india ,pictures of us during second visit and also as we got married in dec 2012 and filed an application in aug 2013 so they asked for the reason of applying late. what did they ask u as additional info? medical expired in may 2014.

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
Ankits said:
Did the hell just freeze.
Finally received the passport with visa.
Thanks again ever one for continuous support and motivation.
Wish speedy visa to all.
congratulations. ..happy married life...

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
pearl786 said:
They emailed to send wedding and post wedding pictures and also if I have visited second time to my spouse in india ,pictures of us during second visit and also as we got married in dec 2012 and filed an application in aug 2013 so they asked for the reason of applying late. what did they ask u as additional info? medical expired in may 2014.
They asked for my complete divorce documents along with evidence of contact with sponsor.

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
pearl786 said:
We too got married in march 2012 and applied in September 2013. How does it matter to them any way... I'm really pissed off with the whole scenario.

Suvlam

Jun 2, 2014
neha2515 said:
Practically sounds really great that you will settle down and then sponsor your wife
but do you have any idea how spouses are treated in a family visa and especially from India, you will be in a long que proving your relationship is not a marriage of convenience and the biggest doubt of century why wife was not in the husband's application previously, for sure interview and waste of another 4 months,
and every day this pain gets worst, don't smile if you will have a kid and you will be considered genuine, visa officer still doubt.
and imagine you will have a baby and this separation will become tougher and tougher.
my personal advice, don't even think about it, its better to wait together, save money, enjoy being a father then to get separated and die every morning without your wife and kid

moreover, FSW visa takes about 1.5 to 2 years and they ask for medical at the end, so I think you should better save money and apply together.
Thanks Neha , This was helpful.

Regards
Suvlam