Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
Qiyam said:
I'm a Nov 6 2013 Applicant,
We married in New Delhi and then we have submitted all the necessary docs along with the application by consulting of s lawyer in Canada, then NDVO request for my passport and yet there is no news and updates!!
it shows like this:
1-We received your application for permanent residence on November 6, 2013.
2-Medical results have been received.
Good to be mentioned again that our application was complete, Fee paid, MR done, Pics an prove of marriage was added....
so what do you think friends?
when would be my turn to write a big omg...?

wow nov applicant i positively feel dat very soon gud luck buddy :)

RM2014

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
23-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Interview........
Waived. DM on 18th Oct
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Soon...
Qiyam said:
I'm a Nov 6 2013 Applicant,
We married in New Delhi and then we have submitted all the necessary docs along with the application by consulting of s lawyer in Canada, then NDVO request for my passport and yet there is no news and updates!!
it shows like this:
1-We received your application for permanent residence on November 6, 2013.
2-Medical results have been received.
Good to be mentioned again that our application was complete, Fee paid, MR done, Pics an prove of marriage was added....
so what do you think friends?
when would be my turn to write a big omg...?
When was your passport requested?

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
hey Pooja, its just NDVO staff who doesn't like to be transparent, but it is not a universal system, my husband applied for FSW from london CIC, and during the process whenever he wrote an email for status, he was replied within 3 days and with accurate information.
infact in the last email they even mentioned that his pr has been approved and he will receive a passport request shortly.

pooja0702 said:
This is limit...y they are not transparent of tellung wat is going on
Wen will they start workung on oct applicant...just canvisa got in process
Rest all r also waiting...

eagle2maple

Mar 25, 2014
I applied for the FSW 2014 and chose NDVO, but I have been living in the US for while and the reason I choose NDVO is due to my current visa issues in the US.So, if my passports are requested while I am still in the US, can i request the NDVO to send it to CPC-Ottawa for stamping ? or I have to deal with NDVO with their no-response attitude send my PP to India.Has anyone faced a similar situation or have a say for my situation ?.appreciate your response.

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
Hi guys

Just dare again to come and post again on forum as I m disappointed by NDVO behaviour coz we August applicants and even earliest applicants are waiting for response while some of the September and October applicants are getting IP and DM already ( plz don't get me wrong I m happy for them though)

My medical is expired on 20th June but no letter or email from NDVO for re-medical ..
Can anyone tell me if same hapn to anyone else before and when they ask again for it ..
Or what should I do to get their attention about my file ..
I applied notes already and will receive them in 1 or 2 days ..
Plz response ASAP ...
Thanks

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
Desijatt said:
Hi guys

Just dare again to come and post again on forum as I m disappointed by NDVO behaviour coz we August applicants and even earliest applicants are waiting for response while some of the September and October applicants are getting IP and DM already ( plz don't get me wrong I m happy for them though)

My medical is expired on 20th June but no letter or email from NDVO for re-medical ..
Can anyone tell me if same hapn to anyone else before and when they ask again for it ..
Plz response ASAP ...
Thanks
hey desijatt don't lose hope..I know ndvo's behavior not fair at all but dere is nothing we can do...even I m eagerly waiting for ur notes..I don't know about remedical. .
aaj mere medical da vi bhog pe gya e..now my and ur situation are same. .

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
rksandhu said:
hey desijatt don't lose hope..I know ndvo's behavior not fair at all but dere is nothing we can do...even I m eagerly waiting for ur notes..I don't know about remedical. .
aaj mere medical da vi bhog pe gya e..now my and ur situation are same. .
Ya I understand yar it's redicilous ...

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
if you have red flags, you may have chances of interview, otherwise this is a usual negligence of NDVO that they are doing with applicants every month, you can see many sep applicants are waiting and they started october, NDVO is totally weird and I don't understand what kind of revengeful attitude they have developed, otherwise they are supposed to process the files month by month and should inform the applicants if they need re medical or interview in the same month, but its their old style, if they have concerns they won't show up, but they just push the case for months and even for year long sometime. You can see 2012 applicants still there.

Keep praying, as we have no other option.
gud luck

Desijatt said:
Hi guys

Plz response ASAP ...
Thanks

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
Desijatt said:
Ya I understand yar it's redicilous ...
when u received ur notes let me know. ..then we can see dat what's they are doing with august applicants...
do u have any red flags. .?

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
neha2515 said:
if you have red flags, you may have chances of interview, otherwise this is a usual negligence of NDVO that they are doing with applicants every month, you can see many sep applicants are waiting and they started october, NDVO is totally weird and I don't understand what kind of revengeful attitude they have developed, otherwise they are supposed to process the files month by month and should inform the applicants if they need re medical or interview in the same month, but its their old style, if they have concerns they won't show up, but they just push the case for months and even for year long sometime. You can see 2012 applicants still there.
Keep praying, as we have no other option.
gud luck
This indeed is a very frustrating way of dealing the cases by NDVO. I am going to share something that a friend of friend told me who worked at NDVO for some time. He said files are assigned to Visa Officers at a very early stage after getting transferred to NDVO. Some of the officers are slower and some are faster than the average, and that causes this gap.

Obviously this feels to be rubbing salt (delay) on the wounds (long processing time), and a lot of us have to go thru this. I hope NDVO gets their act together and find a better mechanism of distributing the cases to Visa Officers.

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
fakename said:
This indeed is a very frustrating way of dealing the cases by NDVO. I am going to share something that a friend of friend told me who worked at NDVO for some time. He said files are assigned to Visa Officers at a very early stage after getting transferred to NDVO. Some of the officers are slower and some are faster than the average, and that causes this gap.

Obviously this feels to be rubbing salt (delay) on the wounds (long processing time), and a lot of us have to go thru this. I hope NDVO gets their act together and find a better mechanism of distributing the cases to Visa Officers.
Fakename upasana neha.apna no kab aayega...m so worried now...wat u think ppl

rajneel

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do I need to send the re-medicals receipt along with a covering letter to NDVO or an e-mail with the receipt as an attachment informing them that I have done my re-medicals? As per the clinic they would courier the results by themselves and the email from NDVO for the re-medicals does not mention any such thing..Anyone who has done re-medicals can u help me with this information please..

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
rajneel said:
Do I need to send the re-medicals receipt along with a covering letter to NDVO or an e-mail with the receipt as an attachment informing them that I have done my re-medicals? As per the clinic they would courier the results by themselves and the email from NDVO for the re-medicals does not mention any such thing..Anyone who has done re-medicals can u help me with this information please..
you don't have to send anything..in my case i sent a copy of emedicals fee receipt since I was sending passport anyway....this process makes everyone paranoid...if you want to send it, do it with a cover letter (politely of course....you write a different cover letter with colorful language but don't send it and tear it..use google translate to find curse words in different languages) and mail it to them but it is not needed....

rajneel

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
you don't have to send anything..in my case i sent a copy of emedicals fee receipt since I was sending passport anyway....this process makes everyone paranoid...if you want to send it, do it with a cover letter (politely of course....you write a different cover letter with colorful language but don't send it and tear it..use google translate to find curse words in different languages) and mail it to them but it is not needed....
Lol.. Thats a brilliant idea.. I can surely make good use of the google translate but i'll hold my horses for now atleast till I get that shiny thing in my hand.. Anyways thanks a lot for the info w2e..

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey All, we now seriously need some help. Today (Tuesday) my wife received her passport with the stamped visa and other papers. The visa expiry was as expected, second week of August. On the paper with instructions, it says "You must inform us of any significant change in your health or physical fitness BEFORE you leave for Canada"

Does someone know what does "significant change" mean? My wife had a small surgery, due to an injury. Nothing life threatening, permanent or severely damaging. Definitely not a communicable disease. Though the signs of the surgery are visible (she has to wear a cast for few months). Can this be a problem when she lands in Canada? Should we inform the CIC about it, which might lead to unknown delays?

We are really anxious about this and would highly appreciate any help or any pointers to CIC laws/clarification regarding "significant change in health".

Thanks a lot in advance.