10-8-2013
Interview........
22-9-2014
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully sooonnnn.....
grnrg said:
How did you know your file is in processing?
Coz on 14 th june it had changed to IP. And after one week it changed back to application recd but inside it is still in process

kapilwatts

Jan 15, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
File Transfer...
01-14-2014
Med's Done....
Ho gaya
Interview........
Nai hoga
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi ho jaye toh acha he
LANDED..........
intezaaaar
Anyone Who applied in mid Nov can you guys please let me know if you have received PPR request. I have not received it and i am worried.

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
kapilwatts said:
Anyone Who applied in mid Nov can you guys please let me know if you have received PPR request. I have not received it and i am worried.
Kapil nuthn to worry about there are many including me.We will get ppr once our file goes into process.wait till end July.

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
if you don't ask you might miss a chance of getting extended..they might sympathize with your situation and extend it...the worst case scenario is some moron would say 'we can't make exceptions' in that case ask 'what you want us to do? if there are health complications because of travel, what would you suggest that we do?' keep everything honest because if you are not an expert liar, your conflicting statements would reveal that you are lying...
Thanks. I agree with you. My wife (who is being sponsored) cannot lie well, so being honest is the only policy for us. :)

I like your suggestions for the case if they say they cannot make exceptions. I hope they are considerate.

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bmselar said:
Coz on 14 th june it had changed to IP. And after one week it changed back to application recd but inside it is still in process
That's weird. CIC has pathetic systems!

Ankits

Feb 13, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
oh come on..simple mistake no reason to be hard on yourself....on the other hand, if you had said 'ndvo guys are demented' then i will be cheer leading that..
Well for NDVO it goes without saying :) but no this process really test you. I mean the wait, then finally when updates come you get happy about other people then get worried about your own application. And I cannt go through that interview thing, Even though it will be my wife's but I am already having second thoughts of moving back if they delay it further.

kapilwatts

Jan 15, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
File Transfer...
01-14-2014
Med's Done....
Ho gaya
Interview........
Nai hoga
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi ho jaye toh acha he
LANDED..........
intezaaaar
jk2013 said:
Hey Mr. Watts, let's join hands as that's simply an awesome coincidence bud! Let's be on touch!!!
Hey JK2013
Lets join hands and just like kejrival lets go for dharna in front of NDVO office lol.
NDVO Hamare mange poori karo,Tum hame Visa do Hum tume Pizza denge. ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p

jk2013

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-10-2013
kapilwatts said:
Hey JK2013
Lets join hands and just like kejrival lets go for dharna in front of NDVO office lol.
NDVO Hamare mange poori karo,Tum hame Visa do Hum tume Pizza denge. ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p
Hey Mr. Watts
Very well said, Modi bola ache din ayenge, Rakhi boli mere karan arjun ayenge , Mene bola hamare Visa kab ayenge yaar.
:p :p :p :p :p 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
grnrg said:
Thanks. I agree with you. My wife (who is being sponsored) is a terrible liar, so being honest is the only policy for us. :)

I like your suggestions for the case if they say they cannot make exceptions. I hope they are considerate.
GRNRG- Plllllllllllllllssss do not say such things about your wife on an open forum. she might be reading this and you will pay a hefty price for it including starvation, solitary confinement and sometimes even chinese torture methods.
:p :p :p :p :p

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrewset said:
GRNRG- Plllllllllllllllssss do not say such things about your wife on an open forum. she might be reading this and you will pay a hefty price for it including starvation, solitary confinement and sometimes even chinese torture methods.
:p :p :p :p :p
LOL! i see how my words could lead to misunderstandings :)
What I meant was that she does not know how to lie well, and her lie is detected easily!

For now, NDVO has anyways enforced a kind of solitary confinement upon us.
But I will still try keep my wife away from the forum to avoid other torture. :p

BBU1992

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 OCT 2013
Doc's Request.
27 JUNE 2014
AOR Received.
23 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
09 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
23 JULY 2013
Passport Req..
NOV 2013
VISA ISSUED...
03, OCT 2014
LANDED..........
16 OCT 2014.....
Hello palaki, Just wanted to correct with your post and infomation that u have from Chandigrah Embassy.

Hope u get a VIsa soon just waated to let you know once u get married to canadian Citizen it does not mean u r Candian Citizen, you will get temperory permanent residence and after two years u ll get yr final PR. After completing yr saty for 1100 days in canada you can apply for canadian passport. Canadian Citizen will always need OCI to vist india. I dont have proper information for yr son.

I am also sailing in the same boat Oct applicant wife still there....

All the best

BBU

Ankits

Feb 13, 2014
andrewset said:
I think they will start processing (if not already) by June 26th and Ecas will be updated on or before July 3rd.
So Andrew you think they will finish August this week, or will it drag till next month?

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
Can I ask favor from all the applicants whose files have been dragged out of way,
as we know they are working on september end applicants, so clearly before applicants are dragged out of unknown reasons, even a solid genuine case like rksandhu has been dragged.
I just need to figure out the reason y it is happening to some applicants and the only possible way is to share all the relevant information i.e known red flags, sponsor's education/profession financial/professional stability in Canada, applicants education, experience etc and more stuff if you guys feel could have an impact. someone can add these columns in excel sheet as well and keep it open and it is totally upto an applicant's wish to share or not.

and sorry if I am being unreasonable.