App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
don't loose patience, thats the only key to open the door to Canada.
and especially our cases are not very nice to immigration officers, they are already upset with people who get pr/citizenship and don't stay in the country and pay taxes.
Last year they even cancelled citizenship of lot of immigrants for this same reason. So we are just mercy cases. be patient and wait for our turn and their weird requirements.

Loving said:
Really I am loosing my patience. Kab ayeega apna number.

WAiting 4 exhale - Can I have your views regarding NDVO calling applicants to come and pick passport when medical expiry is very near. It happens only with Chandigarh office only or New Delhi office also call people to collect passport.

PC32

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2013
AOR Received.
18-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Passport Req..
24-10-2013
CANVISA770 said:
Itna sanata kyo hain ? forum walo jaago,,,any updates RKsadhu, pc32, loving?
hi CanVisa... no updates yet. :( ..... *praying to see some +ve news by sunday.. !

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Loving said:
Really I am loosing my patience. Kab ayeega apna number.

WAiting 4 exhale - Can I have your views regarding NDVO calling applicants to come and pick passport when medical expiry is very near. It happens only with Chandigarh office only or New Delhi office also call people to collect passport.
since I don't know the cities of those people who went to pick up their passports in person, I am assuming that they were close by Delhi to collect their passports in person (I would doubt if ND visa officers would ask some one from Cochin to fly to New Delhi to collect their passports but with NDVO anything is possible). Both Chandigarh (fewer) and New Delhi offices have called people to collect passports in person.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
magessss said:
Hey guys,

cheer up every body don't be sad. The time for issuing visa is 13 months as per the web site. From my personnel experience it took my wife approximately 14 months.

After her interview they asked for the re-meds. After submitting the re-med it took them 1 month to update her e-cas with DM. After that almost 2 weeks to get the visa by mail.

So friends just chill an relax as this time is very much to the end just hang in there a little longer.
good to hear from you..one of the old timers of the myrah's group (wonder how myrah; bhatiamegha; SN026; desi girl; and others are doing)...hope you have settled down and enjoying the sun (for few months...winter is coming in September..lol)

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
since I don't know the cities of those people who went to pick up their passports in person, I am assuming that they were close by Delhi to collect their passports in person (I would doubt if ND visa officers would ask some one from Cochin to fly to New Delhi to collect their passports but with NDVO anything is possible). Both Chandigarh (fewer) and New Delhi offices have called people to collect passports in person.
Thanks "WAiting 2 exhale" for your comments and reply.

New horizon

Jun 4, 2014
jasminexyz said:
Hey update from me....I got additional document request :( I know I am stuck for a while now....anyway....they are asking to send in photos of our trip to Nepal. I mentioned that in the application earlier with detailed explanation. We took lots of pictures but when we got back home my husband was going through the pictures and somehow clicked somewhere and all pics got deleted...couldn't retrieve after that. Now they want me to send the pictures from the trip...but from where will I send now...eeerh. They know from my past writing that I dont have the pictures still then.....

Second thing they need is death certificate and says they asked for it before also. I never received any request for this in the past and I don't understand whose death certificate. It's first relationship and first marriage for both of us. His mother passed away last year but CIC doesn't know about this. Are they mistaken?

Although they didn't ask for it but I am going to send in pictures and air tickets or evidence we have after we submitted the application because I believe this process all about how genuine your relationship is.

Please put yourself in this situation and comment what would you do if it was you with the above things I mentioned, thanks
So did your status changed to in process or they just requested you for additional documents?

SHERIGAR

Jun 5, 2014
Hi there
I am PR of Canada and reside in Alberta ,I applied for my wife’s PR on Sept 2013 along with her medical .

She got her passport request on 29th oct 2013 ,so she send her passport to Canadian immigration office in new Delhi and received confirmation about same on 5th Nov 2013.

If I check the status online its still show medical received which is updated on 24th April 2014.

Its been 7 months passport is with Canadian immigration office, there is no clear idea what's going on ...

so kindly suggest what should I do to further to know about my case and how long I need to still wait to get her passport stamp.

With Regards
Deepak Sherigar

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHERIGAR said:
Hi there
I am PR of Canada and reside in Alberta ,I applied for my wife's PR on Sept 2013 along with her medical .

She got her passport request on 29th oct 2013 ,so she send her passport to Canadian immigration office in new Delhi and received confirmation about same on 5th Nov 2013.

If I check the status online its still show medical received which is updated on 24th April 2014.

Its been 7 months passport is with Canadian immigration office, there is no clear idea what's going on ...

so kindly suggest what should I do to further to know about my case and how long I need to still wait to get her passport stamp.

With Regards
Deepak Sherigar
Hey, they have not started september applications except for 1 which they did a while back. Just hang in there, hopefully we're very close.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
magessss said:
Hey guys,

cheer up every body don't be sad. The time for issuing visa is 13 months as per the web site. From my personnel experience it took my wife approximately 14 months.

After her interview they asked for the re-meds. After submitting the re-med it took them 1 month to update her e-cas with DM. After that almost 2 weeks to get the visa by mail.

So friends just chill an relax as this time is very much to the end just hang in there a little longer.
hey magess its gud to c u after such a long time...every senior member r busy in Canada. .hope u r enjoy wid ur wife..
we all know how it was difficult for u...but now see in d end u guys r together. ..u r right now a days I m relax visa ki tension chod di hai..bs bhagwan k bharose jab dil krega visa mil jayega... :p :p :p

clay74

Apr 25, 2013
GulzarND said:
I am monitoring the various Forums on this site from the past six months and learnt many things from the senior members, that is why thought of starting this new forum for New Delhi for 2013.

I will try to answer all your questions and clear all your doubts, once again I welcome all the new applicants from NEW DELHI.
Hi Gulzar

First of all thank you for this fantastic idea.......its a Lifeline for a lot of people, so thank you.

I have a few queries
1} I am of Indian origin. I am applying for PR renewal come September 14, after living in Vancouver for Two years. Can i apply for sponsorship for my family simultaneously??

2} Can i travel to India to c my family while the application is in process

3} My wife and daughter already have PR status but due to not meeting the residency requirements it has expired. What is the procedure for them now that im sponsoring them and what are the complications i could expect. They reside in India at the moment.

4}what is the time frame i can expect considering i will be submitting my sponsorship application around Oct 14

Awaiting your reply anxiously

Thank you

Clay74

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
CANVISA770 said:
Itna sanata kyo hain ? forum walo jaago,,,any updates RKsadhu, pc32, loving?
no update...again pehle vali condition par aa gyi hu just check ecas 3 times a day...summer enjoy kr rhi hu.. :p :p
dubara essi summer dekhne ko nahi milegi...47 degree temperature :eek: :eek:

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
Day 11 , since DM . Wait is still on ....

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
Hi all,
I want to know that if any of the November applicant haven't recieved their passport request?
This concern is worrying me now.As far as I can see that everyone has got their passport request except me.