File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting 2 exhale said:
yes .....
hi waiting 2 exhale.

After interview, i got an mail from embassy they told me to take a re-medical only for chest x-ray. i had done re-medical on 14/05/2014 at Newdelhi. They give me a payment acknowledgment receipt only. the receipt hasn't mentioned my file no or my passport no, must i sent the receipt to embassy?
the doctor told me that your medical has finished,i send your report to embassy.

now i little confused about the receipt,whether i sent it to embassy or not. clarify me,please,,

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
hope you change the date in your dream tonight (sat 14th will be better)..as long as it is not jason with a chainsaw knocking on my door (like in friday the 13th movie) or postman dressed like jason...
No no Jason. only postman with PP with Shiny visa....and why 14th,,,it is 13th. One day earlier even if 13th is unlucky day. for you it is your lukcy day...

Mrs. Hope

Jun 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
29-06-2013
Passport Req..
25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON :)
waiting 2 exhale said:
hope you change the date in your dream tonight (sat 14th will be better)..as long as it is not jason with a chainsaw knocking on my door (like in friday the 13th movie) or postman dressed like jason...

hahaha I always read your post and it always make me laugh :),,Hope you get your visa soon bro :)

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Postman jokes made the day light i guess.....but NO UPDATES TODAY from NDVO. Probably we should check back in 2 weeks... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lobzang

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2013
AOR Received.
30/12/2013
File Transfer...
08/01/2014
Med's Done....
19/09/2013 finalised 06/2014
Passport Req..
sept 2nd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP since August 2nd 2014
PALAKI said:
hi Lobzang,
Thanks for the update...Hope ur husband is feeling better.... Well, I have a que for you...Did u receive ur AOR stating submit fee and PCC? Was this PPR made on another e-mail?
I had already submitted the pcc as for the fee yes I paid them from the beginning and sent with the application. the ppr was sent to the wrong email address. I never got the ppr email it was only when I ordered the notes that I noticed the mistake with the email address and the note that they had requested the passport.

Akhilcanada

Jun 4, 2014
I hate this process. The wait time is horrific. We all kiss our loved ones so much, my case has only been going for 12 months, some people are blessed to have their file processed before this, others like myself are still suffering. The lack of information coming out of CIC is the worst. All we have is a status update that seems to never change. :mad:

CANVISA770

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
DONE
LANDED..........
05-08-2014
Itna sanata kyo hain ? forum walo jaago,,,any updates RKsadhu, pc32, loving?

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
jasminexyz said:
Hey update from me....I got additional document request :( I know I am stuck for a while now....anyway....they are asking to send in photos of our trip to Nepal. I mentioned that in the application earlier with detailed explanation. We took lots of pictures but when we got back home my husband was going through the pictures and somehow clicked somewhere and all pics got deleted...couldn't retrieve after that. Now they want me to send the pictures from the trip...but from where will I send now...eeerh. They know from my past writing that I dont have the pictures still then.....

Second thing they need is death certificate and says they asked for it before also. I never received any request for this in the past and I don't understand whose death certificate. It's first relationship and first marriage for both of us. His mother passed away last year but CIC doesn't know about this. Are they mistaken?

Although they didn't ask for it but I am going to send in pictures and air tickets or evidence we have after we submitted the application because I believe this process all about how genuine your relationship is.

Please put yourself in this situation and comment what would you do if it was you with the above things I mentioned, thanks
Jasmine- In what form did ADR come to you? Did they send you physical letter or an email asking for additional documents?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
santhos said:
hi waiting 2 exhale.

After interview, i got an mail from embassy they told me to take a re-medical only for chest x-ray. i had done re-medical on 14/05/2014 at Newdelhi. They give me a payment acknowledgment receipt only. the receipt hasn't mentioned my file no or my passport no, must i sent the receipt to embassy?
the doctor told me that your medical has finished,i send your report to embassy.

now i little confused about the receipt,whether i sent it to embassy or not. clarify me,please,,
when you did your examination, did you submit medical report client biodata and summary to your doctor? that one has all the details about you and your file number etc...you don't have to send a copy of medical receipt to NDVO.....my partner had to send passport so we enclosed passports and medical fee receipt (which was not required)....

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 14th December, 2013; Visa issued 11th July, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
After remedicals I thought this wait is going to end soon but there is no end in sight...... :( :( So much time has already passed after remeds and I am still waiting. Already into 12th month of my application...I hope all this end soon :'( :'(

santhos

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting 2 exhale said:
when you did your examination, did you submit medical report client biodata and summary to your doctor? that one has all the details about you and your file number etc...you don't have to send a copy of medical receipt to NDVO.....my partner had to send passport so we enclosed passports and medicalth fee receipt (which was not required)....
Thanks for your info.
My interview done on13 th may 2014 . Same Day I got email from ndvo regarding to take re-medical . Ndvo mail had attached a re-assessment forum.i takea copy of email printout and I download the re assessment form also I give it to doctor. Doctor has fill that form herself. After that she examine to me first then I took x- ray. She didn't give any report to me. That's all.
I have only that receipt of fee's paid.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
alifk said:
After remedicals I thought this wait is going to end soon but there is no end in sight...... :( :( So much time has already passed after remeds and I am still waiting. Already into 12th month of my application...I hope all this end soon :'( :'(
Hey guys,

cheer up every body don't be sad. The time for issuing visa is 13 months as per the web site. From my personnel experience it took my wife approximately 14 months.

After her interview they asked for the re-meds. After submitting the re-med it took them 1 month to update her e-cas with DM. After that almost 2 weeks to get the visa by mail.

So friends just chill an relax as this time is very much to the end just hang in there a little longer.

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 14th December, 2013; Visa issued 11th July, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
magessss said:
Hey guys,

cheer up every body don't be sad. The time for issuing visa is 13 months as per the web site. From my personnel experience it took my wife approximately 14 months.

After her interview they asked for the re-meds. After submitting the re-med it took them 1 month to update her e-cas with DM. After that almost 2 weeks to get the visa by mail.

So friends just chill an relax as this time is very much to the end just hang in there a little longer.
Thanks dear for your comforting words...In my case 2 months have already passed after remdicals updated. They say its in background checks...Don't know what are they upto?? :(

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
CANVISA770 said:
Itna sanata kyo hain ? forum walo jaago,,,any updates RKsadhu, pc32, loving?
Really I am loosing my patience. Kab ayeega apna number.

WAiting 4 exhale - Can I have your views regarding NDVO calling applicants to come and pick passport when medical expiry is very near. It happens only with Chandigarh office only or New Delhi office also call people to collect passport.