28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rksandhu said:
yes dats right. ..so now its august applicants turn...when they will start nov applicants then its ur turn to waiting d visa. ..so be pateince n keep urself busy wid other stuff...
Don't lose hope rksandhu august isn't finished yet.... I know this is difficult but you can make it :) You are all strong and one day will receive the visa...

bossbig

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013, re-medical May 14, 2014
Interview........
May 13, 2014
Passport Req..
May 2013, resend pp after re-medical on May 14, 2014, ndvo received remeidcal on may 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
In process- May 13, 2014, DM updated on ecas June 01, 2014, Visa stamped May 28, 2014PP received June 07, 2014
Hi Dolma,

Any update on your ecas or any further update?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
jasminexyz said:
Hey update from me....I got additional document request :( I know I am stuck for a while now....anyway....they are asking to send in photos of our trip to Nepal. I mentioned that in the application earlier with detailed explanation. We took lots of pictures but when we got back home my husband was going through the pictures and somehow clicked somewhere and all pics got deleted...couldn't retrieve after that. Now they want me to send the pictures from the trip...but from where will I send now...eeerh. They know from my past writing that I dont have the pictures still then.....

Second thing they need is death certificate and says they asked for it before also. I never received any request for this in the past and I don't understand whose death certificate. It's first relationship and first marriage for both of us. His mother passed away last year but CIC doesn't know about this. Are they mistaken?

Although they didn't ask for it but I am going to send in pictures and air tickets or evidence we have after we submitted the application because I believe this process all about how genuine your relationship is.

Please put yourself in this situation and comment what would you do if it was you with the above things I mentioned, thanks
since you do not have pictures of your trip to Nepal, provide other documents such as airline tickets; hotel stay; tickets to museum or touristy places; testimonials from anyone who had met you there (like friends); anything to prove that you don't have pictures but other things to show that trip was taken..as for death certificate, they wouldn't know about your spouse's mother's death unless if you have mentioned that in your essay about relationship evolvement or details about family members section in the application. Go through your application and see if you had mentioned it somewhere..... otherwise send them a note saying your spouse's mother died after submission of application and do they really need a death certificate (this is just another example of their incompetence and frankly not sure how relevant a death certificate is for family visa.....I mentioned about my parents passing away in family section of the application but they did not ask for death certificates...)

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
since you do not have pictures of your trip to Nepal, provide other documents such as airline tickets; hotel stay; tickets to museum or touristy places; testimonials from anyone who had met you there (like friends); anything to prove that you don't have pictures but other things to show that trip was taken..as for death certificate, they wouldn't know about your spouse's mother's death unless if you have mentioned that in your essay about relationship evolvement or details about family members section in the application. Go through your application and see if you had mentioned it somewhere..... otherwise send them a note saying your spouse's mother died after submission of application and do they really need a death certificate (this is just another example of their incompetence and frankly not sure how relevant a death certificate is for family visa.....I mentioned about my parents passing away in family section of the application but they did not ask for death certificates...)
Good note from waiting 2 exhale. Jasmine- as waiting 2 exhale says, do a deep dive into your trip to Nepal and provide every little evidence you can- hotel bill receipts, air tickets, boarding passes- the whole works! Dont leave anything out.

Also on death certificate, to be on safe side and to avoid further delays, just give these NDVO clowns what they are asking for- if you can procure the death certificate, pl get it and send it.

Also, my advice would be to send more wedding pics along with all of this just to sweeten the deal.

And write a nice covering letter telling them how long you have been waiting and some recent chat/ phone logs between you and your spouse just to prove relationship is genuine.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
avneet kaur said:
Yr Forum Humko Yun Mila Hai Jese BANJAARE Ko Ghar :D
Jise zindagi dhoondh rahi hai
Kya ye woh makaam mera hai
Yahaan chain se bas ruk jaaun
Kyun dil ye mujhe kehta hai
Jazbaat naye se mile hain
Jaane kya asar ye huaa hai
Ik aas mili phir mujhko
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai

Haan..
Kisi shaayar ki ghazal
Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar
Main mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar
Hmm...

Jaise koi kinaara
Deta ho sahaara
Mujhe wo mila kisi mod par
Koi raat ka taara
Karta ho ujaala
Waise hi roshan kare woh shehar

Dard mere woh bhula hi gayaa
Kuch aisa asar huaa
Jeena mujhe woh phir se woh sikha raha
Hmm.. Jaise baarish kar de tar
Yaa marham dard par
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar
Main mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar

Muskaata yeh chehra
Deta hai jo pehraa
Jaane chhupata kya dil ka samandar
Auron ko toh hardam saaya deta hai
Woh dhoop mein hai khada khud magar
Chot lagi hai usey phir kyun
Mehsoos mujhe ho raha hai
Dil tu bata de kya hai iraada tera

Main parinda besabar
Tha uda jo darbadar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjarey ko ghar
Main mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjarey ko ghar

Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar
Jaise banjare ko ghar..
Jaise banjare ko ghar...
Jaise banjare ko ghar....

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jasminexyz said:
Hey update from me....I got additional document request :( I know I am stuck for a while now....anyway....they are asking to send in photos of our trip to Nepal. I mentioned that in the application earlier with detailed explanation. We took lots of pictures but when we got back home my husband was going through the pictures and somehow clicked somewhere and all pics got deleted...couldn't retrieve after that. Now they want me to send the pictures from the trip...but from where will I send now...eeerh. They know from my past writing that I dont have the pictures still then.....

Second thing they need is death certificate and says they asked for it before also. I never received any request for this in the past and I don't understand whose death certificate. It's first relationship and first marriage for both of us. His mother passed away last year but CIC doesn't know about this. Are they mistaken?

Although they didn't ask for it but I am going to send in pictures and air tickets or evidence we have after we submitted the application because I believe this process all about how genuine your relationship is.

Please put yourself in this situation and comment what would you do if it was you with the above things I mentioned, thanks
Oh sorry I didn't read the whole story... The advise of waiting to exhale and andrewset are good. You can also attached some letters of relatives who states that they know your relation is genuine, that you did this trip to nepal, and notarize them. Hope everything will be fine... be strong

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
Thank you! She passed away after we submitted the application. And all other things except for the pictures for that trip have been submitted like visa stamp showing we were there and all

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasminexyz said:

I wouldn't worry to much about ADR, at least you know they are having a look at your file. Best thing to do is to submit whatever you have with an explanation about the deleted photos. If you have air tickets, and stamps on your passport from your trip to Nepal that should plenty proof that you had gone to Nepal (maybe you can provide the stamps on your husbands passport copy too, since they probably already have your passport).

The death certificate, sounds like the strangest request, what exactly does the letter say when requesting it?
If there is no one else that you can think of that has passed away whose name was written in your application then that can be your only guess. I would send the certificate if you have it with an explanation saying you are not clear whose death certificate they are requesting and to the best of your knowledge.

I would submit these two pieces and apply for GMCS notes to see if it can shed further light into what they are actually looking for. If it does then send more information with a note explaining what you have found in the notes accordingly.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
hey jaycee4sweet how did your interview go? is any one else having an upcoming interview this month?

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
Thanks everyone for showing you concern. Means a lot to me! All other things you guys have mentioned in your post have been submitted to them already except for pictures for which I gave them a detailed explanation why it isn't included. I might have to write the same thing again and send them. Yes I am thinking of asking my dad and his sister to write a letter each for us. I will have 1000 pages chat logs if I am to send them or should I just stick with pictures? Ooh when will all these end! I seriously had no idea that I wi be going through this and Wil have to prove someone that I am my husband's wife.

santhos

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi all
Any further update on your ecas , who had done the interview 13th may ?
i am also completed interview on 13th may 2014. then done my re medical on 14/05/2014 . still no changes on ecas. its show's only "medical has been received". but there is no information about re medical received.

any one knows to update the excel spread sheet, please update my status there regarding my interview has done on 13/05/2014.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
jasminexyz said:
Thanks everyone for showing you concern. Means a lot to me! All other things you guys have mentioned in your post have been submitted to them already except for pictures for which I gave them a detailed explanation why it isn't included. I might have to write the same thing again and send them. Yes I am thinking of asking my dad and his sister to write a letter each for us. I will have 1000 pages chat logs if I am to send them or should I just stick with pictures? Ooh when will all these end! I seriously had no idea that I wi be going through this and Wil have to prove someone that I am my husband's wife.
Send everything you have as proof . No harm in sending much you can , just make sure you don't give them impression that you don't have enough .

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
abhishekgoel007 said:
yeh lo

ho jao shuru, maro chittar pe chittar

chappl pe chappl chappl pe chappl aisi maar maarenge k aane wale tym me ndvo waale ek dusre se khenge jldi jldi visa dedo inko nahi to chappl maarne wale aa jayenge ;D

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jasminexyz said:
Maybe you could choose the relevant chat pages, the ones that shows best the way your relation is genuine, because a 1000 pages will be difficult to post. You could also write a note that you lost all the photos of your Nepal trip because of what happened with your camera. I don't have any other idea... Why they need photos if you showed already tickets and everything?... Best of luck jasmines ...