+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

bubbles67

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
The Glad 1 said:
Remeds - April 5, DM - May 12.

You must understand though that these timelines vary for different individuals. From my experience, nothing is set in stone with the Canadian visa processing time period, especially the one at ND.
very true was just trying to see a trend of pattern

u were ask to submit re medical in 30 days so according to that on 5 may they opened ur file and issued you DM on 12 may

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 14th December, 2013; Visa issued 11th July, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
bubbles67 said:
thanks
when i see ur timeline it makes more worried all the trends on forum fails in ur case........
u in process for almost 6 months now
and re medical for almost 3 months

i can't even imagine that frustration u might be facing
Thanks for understanding...Actually 2 months of remeds. I got the letter to appear for remedicals in last week of March and my medical got updated on 3rd April, so 2 months after that. Don't know how long are they gonna take now. You are right, I am really frustrated.. :( :(

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
Hi All

i have a question:

Along with my application, I had sent only about 75 photos in total (Wedding and Honeymoon both inclusive). Is this enough or is it less compared to what I read other forum members who have submitted in excess of 100 photos? Pl advise.

cpan25

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-09-2013
Med's Done....
29-06-2013
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully sooner than later
chirag vadera said:
Thank you All ....

next week most of August applicant will get DM ..

WISH U ALL GOOD LUCK

DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY !!
Congratulations once again Chirag !! Lets hope that your and our hopes and dreams come true soon!! Amen

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
andrewset said:
Hi All

i have a question:

Along with my application, I had sent only about 75 photos in total (Wedding and Honeymoon both inclusive). Is this enough or is it less compared to what I read other forum members who have submitted in excess of 100 photos? Pl advise.
it is the quality that matters...for wedding photos, were the family from both parties present, happy and smiling; for honeymoon, do they show you both as happy couple (as opposed to 'staged' happy pictures); things like that and not number of pictures (if you send 100 pictures with both of you frowning and unhappy faces it would warrant an interview ; of course ignorant visa officers don't consider the cultural factors like in some cultures they don't openly express feelings) matters

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
it is the quality that matters...for wedding photos, were the family from both parties present, happy and smiling; for honeymoon, do they show you both as happy couple (as opposed to 'staged' happy pictures); things like that and not number of pictures (if you send 100 pictures with both of you frowning and unhappy faces it would warrant an interview ; of course ignorant visa officers don't consider the cultural factors like in some cultures they don't openly express feelings) matters
Thanks for your response. Yes, we were all happy and smiling in our pics. And both families were present. But for some reason, i sent only 75 pics with original application package. Now I feel I could have gone overboard and sent like 200 pics just so i can avoid interview. The pics are great with as many family members as possible but now when i relook at them, i feel the VO might say 'i need more pics' and then call for an interview. what are your thoughts?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
andrewset said:
Thanks for your response. Yes, we were all happy and smiling in our pics. And both families were present. But for some reason, i sent only 75 pics with original application package. Now I feel I could have gone overboard and sent like 200 pics just so i can avoid interview. The pics are great with as many family members as possible but now when i relook at them, i feel the VO might say 'i need more pics' and then call for an interview. what are your thoughts?
there was one forum member (don't remember who it was) who sent 400 pictures and was still called for an interview....not providing enough pictures won't end up in interview (my partner provided 50 or so and ended up doing an interview but they didn't even look at the pictures and ask any question about trips taken) it is the so called red flags (combination of) like 'huge age difference; quick wedding with no honeymoon; parents not present at the wedding; first marriage not dissolved properly; in some cases applications from punjab are marked for interviews and so on..' that ends up in interview..however some even perfect cases with no red flags end in interview just for quality assurance purpose...if they ask for more pictures then send them more...

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
there was one forum member (don't remember who it was) who sent 400 pictures and was still called for an interview....not providing enough pictures won't end up in interview (my partner provided 50 or so and ended up doing an interview but they didn't even look at the pictures and ask any question about trips taken) it is the so called red flags (combination of) like 'huge age difference; quick wedding with no honeymoon; parents not present at the wedding; first marriage not dissolved properly; in some cases applications from punjab are marked for interviews and so on..' that ends up in interview..however some even perfect cases with no red flags end in interview just for quality assurance purpose...if they ask for more pictures then send them more...
Hi Thank you so much for your response.

If they ask for more photos, my wife (in India, the spouse) will happily send them more. But my worry is - instead of asking for more photos, will they flag it for interview just for lack of sufficient photos or will they straightaway send a letter asking for just more photos? Pl clarify if you know.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
andrewset said:
Hi Thank you so much for your response.

If they ask for more photos, my wife (in India, the spouse) will happily send them more. But my worry is - instead of asking for more photos, will they flag it for interview just for lack of sufficient photos or will they straightaway send a letter asking for just more photos? Pl clarify if you know.
only way to know if they are asking to appear for interview is due to lack of pictures is to order notes and see if that is of concern...I can't think of any forum member who was asked to appear for interview for lack of pictures or asked to provide more pictures....if anyone reading this was asked to provide more pictures, please let andrewset know....if they ask you for more pictures it will come in the form of 'additional document request' where they will ask you to provide more documents....as far as I know forum members who have been asked to provide additional documents were asked to provide divorce proof; more documents for child's visa and I don't think if anyone was asked to provide more pictures...

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
only way to know if they are asking to appear for interview is due to lack of pictures is to order notes and see if that is of concern...I can't think of any forum member who was asked to appear for interview for lack of pictures or asked to provide more pictures....if anyone reading this was asked to provide more pictures, please let andrewset know....if they ask you for more pictures it will come in the form of 'additional document request' where they will ask you to provide more documents....as far as I know forum members who have been asked to provide additional documents were asked to provide divorce proof; more documents for child's visa and I don't think if anyone was asked to provide more pictures...
Thank you so much. you seem to have very valuable insights into the process. I have one more question:

you say both parents should be present in the wedding pics and in my case, I did the same- I provided pics with both our parents present. But now when a VO looks at these pics, how would s/he know who is who and who are the parents vs. just being some elderly person? Should i have captioned the pics with sticky notes saying this is my dad, this is her mom etc?

I pray to God you get your visa AS SOON as possible.

Oshazi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2013
File Transfer...
25-Apr-2013
Med's Request
re-meds request 3-May-2014
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2013; re-meds 11-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
voluntarily sent with re-meds
VISA ISSUED...
IP - Feb 26; DM - May 23; PPR - May 30
LANDED..........
2-Jun-2014
deep9507 said:
heyy how long did it take for ur passport to come after DM??
It took exactly 7 days

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
I provided 15pic for each events like marriage and other ceremonies. Also I attached family visa of other countries where we resided. I guess solid and documentary proofs like honeymoon itinerary and boarding passes are vital as it shows solid evidences.

I AGREE with waiting 4 exhale.

Oshazi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2013
File Transfer...
25-Apr-2013
Med's Request
re-meds request 3-May-2014
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2013; re-meds 11-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
voluntarily sent with re-meds
VISA ISSUED...
IP - Feb 26; DM - May 23; PPR - May 30
LANDED..........
2-Jun-2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
it has been a long time since anyone wrote 'you are officially kicked out of this forum'..so there you go...have a great life ahead in Canada
You are almost there.....Good luck

MunishCAN

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 06-2013
File Transfer...
Aug 06-2013
Med's Done....
July-08-2013
Passport Req..
Sept 19-2013 - IP- April 26 2014 DM on June 7 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 4 2014
LANDED..........
Landing on June 28 2014 :)
chirag vadera said:
GOT PASSPORT WITH SHINY VISA TODAY 10:30 AM :)

Congrats....I am still stuck with Inprocess..... Why is my delaying no idea.... my mp said it is background checking left.... No idea why is delying..... my spouse is out of waiting period now...

congrats to all...... speedy visa to all