Med's Done....
April 16, 2014
Passport Req..
September 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process April 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Decision Made July 7, 2014
Yeah not sure Modi has time to help Delhi office process applications faster between genocide and mass murder of minorities.

Politics aside, the process is frustrating...perhaps Delhi office did a lot of work today for applicants who are not posting on this board?? But very discouraging seeing nothing accross the board today.

wearethe11

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 31, 2013
Med's Request
April 12, 2014
Med's Done....
April 16, 2014
Passport Req..
September 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process April 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Decision Made July 7, 2014
Tuesday is the big update day on the online status tool right?

Let's hope many many people get DM!

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
Hope and pray that "Mangal"(Tuesday) will be MangaL-Maee for AUG-SEPT applicants. :) ;)

Canvisasoon

May 26, 2014
Hello All,
Just wanted to know, how to update sponsor's address change with CIC?
Is it really required to update them about the change of address of the SPONSOR? any advise or suggestions?
BTW, this is an amazing forum.You guys have created a great support system for all the hapless applicants waiting endlessly!
Here's wishing everyone a speedy visa!!

Re: Change of Sponsor's address
I ended up calling the CIC Call Center in Canada and this is what they had to say:
- Once the file has gone to the respective visa office for further processing, there is nothing much to send to the Sponsor via mails. Any development or updates will be communicated to the applicant. However, it is always good to update the change of sponsor's address and there are couple of ways to go about it:
1 - Online on the CIC website
and
2 - To send an email to the concerned visa office and update them of the change in address
I have decided to send an email to NDVO for now.

Iranas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
29 Jan 2013
File Transfer...
20 Feb 2013
Med's Request
2 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jan 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP : 26th October
Why NDVO is taking time to send my Passport :mad:
It's alreay two weeks of my status changed to DM.
DO they take time to send passport to NEpal

Canvisasoon said:
Hello All,
Just wanted to know, how to update sponsor's address change with CIC?
Is it really required to update them about the change of address of the SPONSOR? any advise or suggestions?
BTW, this is an amazing forum.You guys have created a great support system for all the hapless applicants waiting endlessly!
Here's wishing everyone a speedy visa!!

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
this wait is sooo killing, its insane, totally neglecting human feelings based on country of birth, I never figured out why they r being so rude to us, if they need immigrants, families will come automatically. They need Indian engineers/doctors but spouses are a liability..wowwww, if they are so resistant then why don't they close immigration completely. Now again they started FSW, it is understood human beings will come in FSW and they may get married later on, they will need to be with their spouses. Its all human.

One more question I never get answer for, if a work permit holder or a student's wife can accompany with his/her spouse immediately, Canada is not scared of them???, coz there cannot be those tough background checks on them within days, they are eligible just like that and a PR's or Citizen's spouse are mostly criminals and require to pass through the toughest security criteria in the world.....hats off to law making people in this so called first world country.

I guess nobody here minds going to Canada on an open work permit and wait for pr in Canada while living with his/her spouse, do some basic checks in India and in depth while the applicant is in Canada. This immigration policy is just being selfish, greedy and mean for your own needs.

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
neha2515 said:
this wait is sooo killing, its insane, totally neglecting human feelings based on country of birth, I never figured out why they r being so rude to us, if they need immigrants, families will come automatically. They need Indian engineers/doctors but spouses are a liability..wowwww, if they are so resistant then why don't they close immigration completely. Now again they started FSW, it is understood human beings will come in FSW and they may get married later on, they will need to be with their spouses. Its all human.

One more question I never get answer for, if a work permit holder or a student's wife can accompany with his/her spouse immediately, Canada is not scared of them???, coz there cannot be those tough background checks on them within days, they are eligible just like that and a PR's or Citizen's spouse are mostly criminals and require to pass through the toughest security criteria in the world.....hats off to law making people in this so called first world country.

I guess nobody here minds going to Canada on an open work permit and wait for pr in Canada while living with his/her spouse, do some basic checks in India and in depth while the applicant is in Canada. This immigration policy is just being selfish, greedy and mean for your own needs.
You are very near to finish line.Have some patience.

shona$123

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
Morning guys......Hope fr d best.....Today s tuesday....Hope today dey work properly.....

tired reading same line n status again and again ......::) ::) :eek:

shona$123

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
Loving said:
Hope and pray that "Mangal"(Tuesday) will be MangaL-Maee for AUG-SEPT applicants. :) ;)

Exactly :D

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neha2515 said:

WE understand your feelings... feels like criminals inside Canada are better than the innocent people outside Canada who want to go to their partners.... Its all destiny.....

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
neha2515 said:

I understand what you are saying but since the spouse is getting a 'permanent resident' status which will enable the spouse to remain forever in Canada, they conduct all these checks whereas in the case of an open work permit, they think the spouse will anyway come back in a few months or years so why bother? But I agree with you that is no excuse to delay spouse cases like this- This breaks havoc in any marriage. But how can we blame them? We asked for it, right? before we married a Canadian PR or Citizen or as in my case, knowing well that I am PR and it will take long time for my wife to rejoin me in Canada, why did I go ahead with the marriage? Now after applying, why am i breaking my head with these NDVO people? I asked for it- It is not like these NDVO people came to me before marriage and promised me my wife's visa in 2 months right? Anyways, my wife has given up hope and she is not talking to me much (hehehe- it is good in a way) on the phone and so iam happily chilling out here in the forum. Water under the bridge but I know and she knows we both lost out some of the most happiest months of our marriage in this stupid visa process.

shona$123

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
andrewset said:
I understand what you are saying but since the spouse is getting a 'permanent resident' status which will enable the spouse to remain forever in Canada, they conduct all these checks whereas in the case of an open work permit, they think the spouse will anyway come back in a few months or years so why bother? But I agree with you that is no excuse to delay spouse cases like this- This breaks havoc in any marriage. But how can we blame them? We asked for it, right? before we married a Canadian PR or Citizen or as in my case, knowing well that I am PR and it will take long time for my wife to rejoin me in Canada, why did I go ahead with the marriage? Now after applying, why am i breaking my head with these NDVO people? I asked for it- It is not like these NDVO people came to me before marriage and promised me my wife's visa in 2 months right? Anyways, my wife has given up hope and she is not talking to me much (hehehe- it is good in a way) on the phone and so iam happily chilling out here in the forum. Water under the bridge but I know and she knows we both lost out some of the most happiest months of our marriage in this stupid visa process.

Andrew n neha u both r rite....Dont get piss....I understand ur situation. ....Neha u r absolutely rite....one of my frnd got married in last july ....n her husband is on work permit....dey applied after sept or oct for my frnd for work permit n its been two months she has landed in Canada enjoying n happy with her husband. ...she also landed with work permit.....see how andrew s enjoying. ...lolz....

Andrew not only few months.....bt fr some ppl weddings first year is very very important. ....my anniversary s gonna come in june .....hoping fr d best. ....just wish to see hubby in couple of days.

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
shona$123 said:
Andrew n neha u both r rite....Dont get piss....I understand ur situation. ....Neha u r absolutely rite....one of my frnd got married in last july ....n her husband is on work permit....dey applied after sept or oct for my frnd for work permit n its been two months she has landed in Canada enjoying n happy with her husband. ...she also landed with work permit.....see how andrew s enjoying. ...lolz....

Andrew not only few months.....bt fr some ppl weddings first year is very very important. ....my anniversary s gonna come in june .....hoping fr d best. ....just wish to see hubby in couple of days.
Congrats shona for ur upcoming anniversary!!.. Everyone talking in their perspective is ryt .but neha i support you ..i challenge the Visa process in the country. They want relaibility and security concerns over the people immigrating to their country but on humanity ground they should think is it correct to let partners stay separate. first they make rules that husband wife should stay together and staying alone for 1 year will get their marriage break as per rules ...and there is this rule be away for 13 months before you reunite...

why dont they make all checks once you land their and in case of any doubts ask them to leave the country ...atleast that way people will be near and with their partners ...

coming back to you andrew....when we apply then we think fine it will take 8-9 months and we aity for the time to come ..but seeing these people working on august applicants fo rmore than a month and still nothing concrete coming out raises an eyebrow..

they need to understand we have to plan few things before leaving...jobs .......liabilities ...and what if they suddenly ask you to travel before this and that date ...how organisation in india having notice period of 3 months will be taken care of..

God make these people from NDVo understand our problems ...plzz

shona$123

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
pooja0702 said:
Congrats shona for ur upcoming anniversary!!.. Everyone talking in their perspective is ryt .but neha i support you ..i challenge the Visa process in the country. They want relaibility and security concerns over the people immigrating to their country but on humanity ground they should think is it correct to let partners stay separate. first they make rules that husband wife should stay together and staying alone for 1 year will get their marriage break as per rules ...and there is this rule be away for 13 months before you reunite...

why dont they make all checks once you land their and in case of any doubts ask them to leave the country ...atleast that way people will be near and with their partners ...

coming back to you andrew....when we apply then we think fine it will take 8-9 months and we aity for the time to come ..but seeing these people working on august applicants fo rmore than a month and still nothing concrete coming out raises an eyebrow..

they need to understand we have to plan few things before leaving...jobs .......liabilities ...and what if they suddenly ask you to travel before this and that date ...how organisation in india having notice period of 3 months will be taken care of..

God make these people from NDVo understand our problems ...plzz

Thnx Pooja.... ;)