+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have one doubt, we could not go for honeymoon immediately after our wedding due to my spouse work commitments. So went later after two months when my spouse visited me. Later on we sent all documents, bills n other supportive doc's to Ndvo. Will this have negative impact on my application?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
rash04 said:
Hi,
I have one doubt, we could not go for honeymoon immediately after our wedding due to my spouse work commitments. So went later after two months when my spouse visited me. Later on we sent all documents, bills n other supportive doc's to Ndvo. Will this have negative impact on my application?
nope..it will affect only if you got married and then left the next day back to Canada (even then you can explain at the time of interview that work prevented you to have honeymoon but since the marriage you had visited your spouse couple of times; history of communication; gift exchange etc..the point is to show that it was not getting the visa kind of marriage) and never did a trip back....

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hey Chatwant,
I also applied on Nov 15 and no PPR and its not a matter of worry, acc to a few sources that I know

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PALAKI said:
hey Chatwant,
I also applied on Nov 15 and no PPR and its not a matter of worry, acc to a few sources that I know
i applied on nov 27th 2013. application received on 27th . i got PPR on 24th jan 2014. but sent PP last week

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
nope..it will affect only if you got married and then left the next day back to Canada (even then you can explain at the time of interview that work prevented you to have honeymoon but since the marriage you had visited your spouse couple of times; history of communication; gift exchange etc..the point is to show that it was not getting the visa kind of marriage) and never did a trip back....
Thanks w2e.
He was here for 10 days n then came back last month and we are together since then. But he's leaving back this month end :(.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
rash04 said:
Thanks w2e.
He was here for 10 days n then came back last month and we are together since then. But he's leaving back this month end :(.
Immigration officers are very experienced to identify if relationship is genuine , so no genuine relationship get refused . Even if there's a mistake or more proof required ,they will contact you and give you chance to provide . So on going relationship even while file in process come handy if required at later stage .

chirag vadera

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
AOR Received.
2 August 2013
File Transfer...
9 September 2013
Med's Done....
17 July 2013
Interview........
no Interview :P
Passport Req..
25 September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IN PROCESS 19TH MAY : VISA ISSUED 20TH MAY : DM 24TH MAY
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECEIVED WITH VISA 31st MAY
We received your application for permanent residence on August 16, 2013.

everyday i check , there is no changes , no updates ,not even medical revived !!
tired now ,

why they don't understand our situation ? why they wasting our important time !!

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
I have come across so many agent offices in punjab who can pretty much make any relationship genuine . They can arrange 500 people at any day to make any wedding look ligit . They take pictures for you , and can prepare whole album of wedding engagement honeymoon etc etc . There no limit to what they can arrange for money .
But my point is immigration office must already know all about this . And they are always one step head of everybody . So I don't know how much photos matter any more . I think its more about on going communication , support system for your spouse , extra efforts to reach out to your loved one . It's like watching our parents everyday and what they do for each other . So people shouldn't be worried , officers can easily sense if relationship is genuine .

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
chirag vadera said:

everyday i check , there is no changes , no updates ,not even medical revived !!
tired now ,

why they don't understand our situation ? why they wasting our important time !!
this looks like the beginning of simpson show or reminds me of writing in school 'I will do my homework' written 100 times as punishment

love187

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
chirag vadera said:

tired now ,

No need to worry. I am sure you will hear something soooon. They update the system every Tuesday so keep looking forward to it.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
J.J said:
I have come across so many agent offices in punjab who can pretty much make any relationship genuine . They can arrange 500 people at any day to make any wedding look ligit . They take pictures for you , and can prepare whole album of wedding engagement honeymoon etc etc . There no limit to what they can arrange for money .
But my point is immigration office must already know all about this . And they are always one step head of everybody . So I don't know how much photos matter any more . I think its more about on going communication , support system for your spouse , extra efforts to reach out to your loved one . It's like watching our parents everyday and what they do for each other . So people shouldn't be worried , officers can easily sense if relationship is genuine .
unfortunately the negative effect of such fraudulent practice is, for ND visa officer, every applicant from Punjab is a suspect of fraud... yes they can ascertain if it is real or fraud but they can also mistake a real case as fraud just because the applicant is very nervous during the interview or if the officer is intimidating or overpowering then already nervous applicant is more nervous when he/she meets a bully...a professional visa officer without any personal bias (religion; caste; creed; from particular part of country or sexual orientation) can easily find out if it is a fraud or not without resorting to yelling or screaming at the candidate at the time of interview

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
waiting 2 exhale said:
unfortunately the negative effect of such fraudulent practice is, for ND visa officer, every applicant from Punjab is a suspect of fraud... yes they can ascertain if it is real or fraud but they can also mistake a real case as fraud just because the applicant is very nervous during the interview or if the officer is intimidating or overpowering then already nervous applicant is more nervous when he/she meets a bully...a professional visa officer without any personal bias (religion; caste; creed; from particular part of country or sexual orientation) can easily find out if it is a fraud or not without resorting to yelling or screaming at the candidate at the time of interview
I was in touch with lawyer in canada ( retired immigration officer ) , he once told me every visa officer has to keep in mind that applicants can also appeal against their decision which in return add huge cost to Canadian government and making a Canadian citizen (sponsor) because of their false judgement . So unless any officer is sure of fraud , they don't refuse . It's only recently that all applicants are given opportunity to explain why they should not be refused . ( also called fairness lette ) . So procedure is there which we all have to follow but it's become so complicated because of so many fraud cases . I spent 10 years in canada and probably over 100 times I heard that spouse was waiting at the Vancouver airport and whole other half landed in Toronto . In Vancouver there's this desi radio station and it will reported on air every time this happens .
But I feel rather than putting everybody to this suffering , there should be better system to detect fraud .

jk2013

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-10-2013
We received your application for permanent residence on November 21, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

I am pissed of seeing this above status every day, when is it going to change guys :((((

jk2013

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-10-2013
GulzarND said:
Is there any 2013 Applicant from New Delhi Office ? I request all of you to join here.
Hi Gulzar, whn did you apply?

jai sai ram

May 15, 2014
Im pissed off, I'm 8th August applicant & still waiting. !!
This hard time is killing me!! Same status application recieved & medical recieved !!
How much time it Gona take ??
I have 1 question in which case interview happen ??? It delays d procedure ??
Can any1 explain me !!