October 15, 2013
File Transfer...
November 15, 2013
Passport Req..
December 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2013
neha2515 said:
you want her to come as an international student??, whereas if you wait for just 2 more months and she can come as a canadian pr here,
the best thing would be she will pay approx 1/3 of the fee as a pr.

and regarding visa, it may be a fishy case for visa officer, that you are pushing the system to let her reach Canada. I am just thinking a worst case scenario that immigration officer may take this in wrong way, because they have always behaved this way when pr application has been filled already and you approach for another visa class, most probably they take it wrongly, otherwise it is really good that she should join the university on time and meanwhile pr will be processed.

It all depends on the visa officer's way of looking at the case, you can take a chance and try to convince them that you don't want her to lose time because of pr in progress. and she has to build her career in Canada. Good luck!
make sure the study she wants to do is higher study in same field she is already educated. Things should be in line.

and by the way if you are thinking that they will speed up the pr process for the sake of university acceptance, forget it. It is very easy to get acceptance at universities/colleges and they know this very well. Getting a job offer may accelerate process.
The field of study is the same. She has a master's in astrophysics and has been accepted to PhD positition in Theoretical Physics. These programs are notoriously difficult to get accepted to. And a PhD position is equivalent to a job. It is usually classified as such and has clear work expectations as well as a salary.

MdHasheem

Dec 18, 2013
sak7 said:
The field of study is the same. She has a master's in astrophysics and has been accepted to PhD positition in Theoretical Physics. These programs are notoriously difficult to get accepted to. And a PhD position is equivalent to a job. It is usually classified as such and has clear work expectations as well as a salary.
Excellent. Canada's immigration policy such as CEC, PNP are geared towards attracting the best talent to Canada. Spousal category is the one where academic achievements are not official requirements. However from an VO perspective, someone who can easily come to Canada on an independent student visa is applying as a spouse as well, hence should be easily processed with no interviews or hurdles.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Hi all!

Congrats guys for the IPs and DMs. :)
Im very happy for you, waiting2exhale that you finally got an update for the remedicals. you really do deserve that. :) Wish you guys speedy visas!!! :D :) My hubby has landed here last week. :) guys just be strong and be positiveee!!! :D God bless all! :)

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 14th December, 2013; Visa issued 11th July, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
SN0206 said:
Hi all!

Im very happy for you, waiting2exhale that you finally got an update for the remedicals. you really do deserve that. :) Wish you guys speedy visas!!! :D :) My hubby has landed here last week. :) guys just be strong and be positiveee!!! :D God bless all! :)
Hey great to hear you are finally reunited. After how much time of remedical did you get DM?

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
Wake up ndvo and give DM to Aug and sept applicants

soulmate

Mar 24, 2014
Hi guys ....my husband got an interview in june...he understands english but his speaking is not very fluent and good...is it okay to have an interpreter...having interpreter makes any negative effect on visa office judgement...is it true....please help me with your valueable tips......

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
soulmate said:
Hi guys ....my husband got an interview in june...he understands english but his speaking is not very fluent and good...is it okay to have an interpreter...having interpreter makes any negative effect on visa office judgement...is it true....please help me with your valueable tips......
Before getting the email you had a doubt about interview or you got some information through GCMS note regarding interview.

Please share.

Thanks

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
alifk said:
Hey great to hear you are finally reunited. After how much time of remedical did you get DM?
It took a month and half to get DM. Hope you do hear good news soon. All the best! :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
SN0206 said:
Hi all!

thanks SN0206..it has been a while since we heard from you....glad your husband landed safely

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
soulmate said:
it will not have a negative impact on your visa....it is better to have one rather than go there, misunderstand question and answer it wrongly...not sure how you would go about getting one I guess you will have to send a case specific inquiry asking for interpreter..if it is hindi or punjabi they would provide one but if it is any other indian language you will have to hire one...as for interview, best way to prepare is to find out what are NDVO's concerns (you can find it by applying for notes) and then prepare accordingly... also just a look at all the 250 questions someone had posted in this forum (no need to memorize) and also key dates...a professional visa officer would make you feel comfortable and ask questions in a nonthreatening way....good luck

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
Vijender_Rana said:
You are welcome.... i hope soon you will hear good news...
hey guys any after 26 july 2013 applicants who got their visas?pls post ur comments thank you

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
rksandhu said:
didn't know elections effects it or not....last two weeks there is no update from ndvo. ..but dis week there is lots of updates from fellow members. ..hope next weeks gona b same...
any 26 july 2013 applicants got their visas or interview scheduled?pls share your comments thank you

musicbhardwaj

May 14, 2014
Hello guys i need help..can anyone tell me for IELTS i need to apply for FSWP..what i got to know that is General ielts exam..kindly confirm please...and second thing is should i select english as first official language for the exam...?..i am from delhi....INDIA

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicbhardwaj said:
Hello guys i need help..can anyone tell me for IELTS i need to apply for FSWP..what i got to know that is General ielts exam..kindly confirm please...and second thing is should i select english as first official language for the exam...?..i am from delhi....INDIA
i think you are in wrong topic. you should ask this question in FSW forum... Here it is all family category.. :)