25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
waiting 2 exhale said:
did you tell them this stupid delays makes him angry?
lol

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
I am sorry but I don't agree to that, people will keep on making frauds, those people just look for opportunities, and screwing every applicant is not a solution, punishing whole class is not fair when 2 out of 20 are trouble makers, best solution is to get hold on those 2 trouble makers, find them, punish them, set examples, frauds will reduce,
instead of spending long time and efforts on application, spend some efforts on post applications, give surprise visits to couples, ask questions, and try to find the culprits and kick them out of country and report them to their home countries for this crime.

People are doing frauds and keep on doing it coz there is no risk in that, nobody get caught, even if they are caught there is no severe punishment or risk of loss of status/rights.
People who did this fraud in last years, came here in 2-3 months and still having fun, enjoying rights in Canada, and guess who are suffering?? and why? because minister is upset of few people,
and believe me it would not be hard to catch these frauds, its just that government is not interested to do fair practice, coz of many other known reasons.
and YES I totally blame immigration department for that.

wearethe11 said:
In reality, I don't blame the Delhi office.

It's fraudsters who have taken advantage of the system and led to Minister Kenney clamping down on who and how people enter the country.

With life in general, honest people get screwed thanks to the actions of these fraudsters.

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
Gagi007 said:
I did MP inquiry at the beginning of April (at that point NDVO we already processing mid July applications) and found out that they haven't touched my file and it was waiting for "initial review". My wife's medicals have "May 13, 2013" stamped on them (the day they were done) but through MP inquiry I found out that my medicals are set to expire on June 13, 2014. So it kind of appears that NDVO extended the medicals? I applied for notes May 2, 2014 so not I am waiting for them. There are no "red flags" according to me, same education level, similar family background, same cast, everyone from both sides attended the marriage, all ceremonies/rituals were performed during the marriage, 4 year age difference, sent them 200+ pictures, 100+ pages of WhatsApp chat logs, phone bills. So the medicals expire June 13, which is coming up fast, and I still have not heard anything, and mid August applicants are already getting updates :'( I might do another MP inquiry at the end of next week
If so you will get some update very shortly. all the best

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
shroffb said:
Congrats bodhyogi...finally u r done with the waiting game ......now live ur life and not the way NDVO wanted till date:)
Congrats bodhyogi...m so happy for u...my status also changed to DM on May 11 2014...how many days will it take for NDVO to send the passport with visa?....now almost 6 days after DM.pls advise....

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neha2515 said:
I am sorry but I don't agree to that, people will keep on making frauds, those people just look for opportunities, and screwing every applicant is not a solution, punishing whole class is not fair when 2 out of 20 are trouble makers, best solution is to get hold on those 2 trouble makers, find them, punish them, set examples, frauds will reduce,
instead of spending long time and efforts on application, spend some efforts on post applications, give surprise visits to couples, ask questions, and try to find the culprits and kick them out of country and report them to their home countries for this crime.

People are doing frauds and keep on doing it coz there is no risk in that, nobody get caught, even if they are caught there is no severe punishment or risk of loss of status/rights.
People who did this fraud in last years, came here in 2-3 months and still having fun, enjoying rights in Canada, and guess who are suffering?? and why? because minister is upset of few people,
and believe me it would not be hard to catch these frauds, its just that government is not interested to do fair practice, coz of many other known reasons.
I agree 100% with you. :mad: :mad: :mad:

wearethe11

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 31, 2013
Med's Request
April 12, 2014
Med's Done....
April 16, 2014
Passport Req..
September 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process April 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Decision Made July 7, 2014
neha2515 said:

It's not a simple case of just fraud.

One person committed suicide last year and another is missing and suspected of suicide as well becuase they were frauded.

CIC is also protecting Canadians by doing an extensive review of all incoming people.

Like I said, the timeline is WAY too long and the strike certainly didn't help but I also can see Minister Kenney's approach to this.

sak7

Feb 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2013
File Transfer...
November 15, 2013
Passport Req..
December 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2013
Hello all,

My wife has been accepted to Canadian University. Our app was filed on Oct 15. She is required to start school on Sept 2nd, 2014. She must be there for registration on or before that date. My question is, should we notify NDVO about this update? Or should we hope that we will get the visa in time. Will it make the processing time longer?

Here are our dates

App filed: October 15
Sponsor approval: November 14
Passport req: December 26

The app is not being processed yet.

So what do you all think we should do?

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
you want her to come as an international student??, whereas if you wait for just 2 more months and she can come as a canadian pr here,
the best thing would be she will pay approx 1/3 of the fee as a pr.

and regarding visa, it may be a fishy case for visa officer, that you are pushing the system to let her reach Canada. I am just thinking a worst case scenario that immigration officer may take this in wrong way, because they have always behaved this way when pr application has been filled already and you approach for another visa class, most probably they take it wrongly, otherwise it is really good that she should join the university on time and meanwhile pr will be processed.

It all depends on the visa officer's way of looking at the case, you can take a chance and try to convince them that you don't want her to lose time because of pr in progress. and she has to build her career in Canada. Good luck!
make sure the study she wants to do is higher study in same field she is already educated. Things should be in line.

and by the way if you are thinking that they will speed up the pr process for the sake of university acceptance, forget it. It is very easy to get acceptance at universities/colleges and they know this very well. Getting a job offer may accelerate process.

sak7 said:
Hello all,

My wife has been accepted to Canadian University. Our app was filed on Oct 15. She is required to start school on Sept 2nd, 2014. She must be there for registration on or before that date. My question is, should we notify NDVO about this update? Or should we hope that we will get the visa in time. Will it make the processing time longer?

Here are our dates

App filed: October 15
Sponsor approval: November 14
Passport req: December 26

The app is not being processed yet.

So what do you all think we should do?

bodhyogi

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-03-2014 (pcc)
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
11-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dreaming of it every day (in process from 29th march 2014 and dm on 1st may 2014)
LANDED..........
i wish it soon
JESUS2014 said:
Congrats bodhyogi...m so happy for u...my status also changed to DM on May 11 2014...how many days will it take for NDVO to send the passport with visa?....now almost 6 days after DM.pls advise....
hey bro so good to hear u got dm..so happy to hear here who are getting ip or dm or passport back with visas :D
my passport came in 4 working days, after the day they disptched,(not counting Sunday or gov. Holyday).. I got dm on 1 may and they dispatched my passport on 6th may and received it on 12th may and ndvo ask to wait to receive passport back within 10 to 15 working days..so dont worry you would get ur passport very soon dear have happy life cheers
Code:

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
waiting 2 exhale said:
that's what they have been taught at the 'school of lazies'...they just spit out what call center told them and don't make an effort to push visa office to get real details...
hi dear, did you got the same re-assessment letter......if yes, did you inform the panel physician to sent ur report to canada ammbassy in india...becoz i forgot to inform personally...i am just worried now...
Analogue Chest Xray.
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 6 and 7 of IMM5419) .
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (attached)
Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. Please remember to inform the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .
You have 07 days from the date of receipt of this email to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

wearethe11

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 31, 2013
Med's Request
April 12, 2014
Med's Done....
April 16, 2014
Passport Req..
September 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process April 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Decision Made July 7, 2014
dolma said:
You have 07 days from the date of receipt of this email to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.
Hmm, which may result in the refusal?? wow.

My letter said 30 days and delay may result in delay in your application process.

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
i remember what all i studied from 1st yr of medicine until now but this interview i forget the next day... thats y dr J. asthana said in the movie munna bhai MBBS patient s just patient nt a friend we can treat him like we usually do... so interview is personal n always keep forgetting.. ya allah NDVO ko thodi aqal dedijiye ke woh genuine relation ko pehchanle....

Coolbaby02

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 9 march
LANDED..........
Waheguru knows
Hello all,

I got call from NDVO on Wednesday. They confirmed my address and date of birth. She said need to send your passport after application process.

Any idea i am confused that means i got visa or they are processing my file.

thanks in advance.

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Coolbaby02 said:
Hello all,

I got call from NDVO on Wednesday. They confirmed my address and date of birth. She said need to send your passport after application process.

Any idea i am confused that means i got visa or they are processing my file.

thanks in advance.
Most Likely you got your Visa...congrats :) :) :) :) :) :)