+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

bubbles67

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Vijender_Rana said:
I think they will ask for medical re-assessment which can be done without passport... they will send you an email....just take print out of that email to the doctor... :)

thanks vijender

bubbles67

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
pooja0702 said:
Wait dear...u will soon receive ur pp
Have u applied via lawyer then ask them if they have received remedical letter..

ther ehave been incident that re medical letter is issued by NDVO and it goes to wrong receipient or lawyers
thanks pooja

RSSidhu

May 9, 2014
Hi
I am a Canadian citizen and going to apply for my wife's immigration. I am almost done with the paper work. However, I am confused about the below points, as the official website does not provide much clarity on them:

1. Does the medical needs to be done before submitting the papers? Or do we have to wait for some initmation from the Canadian gov for it? As I remember in one place on the website, they ve mentioned 'wait for the visa office to contact you'

2. Do ALLLL photocopies need to be attested?? The police verification & other originals like Bank statements dont need to. But other than this all have to be attested?

3. Other than the fee for sponsorship & Principal Applicant, do we also need to pay Right to Permanent Residence fee before submitting the papers?? or the Right to PR fee is to be paid after the application has been processed?

Thank you so much in advance!! Really glad to have come across this forum :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
RSSidhu said:
Hi
I am a Canadian citizen and going to apply for my wife's immigration. I am almost done with the paper work. However, I am confused about the below points, as the official website does not provide much clarity on them:

1. Does the medical needs to be done before submitting the papers? Or do we have to wait for some initmation from the Canadian gov for it? As I remember in one place on the website, they ve mentioned 'wait for the visa office to contact you'

2. Do ALLLL photocopies need to be attested?? The police verification & other originals like Bank statements dont need to. But other than this all have to be attested?

3. Other than the fee for sponsorship & Principal Applicant, do we also need to pay Right to Permanent Residence fee before submitting the papers?? or the Right to PR fee is to be paid after the application has been processed?

Thank you so much in advance!! Really glad to have come across this forum :)
based on my experience (others might have done it differently)

1. I did my medicals and submitted emedical verification (proof that verification has been done) along with application form..this speeds up the process (for those who are lucky) rather than wait for the morons to contact you

2. I did not attest any photocopies

3. I paid all the fess and submitted proofs when I sent my application

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
pavan00747 said:
Our 1st marriage anniversary coming in next week....But still waiting for IP... :( :( :( :(

It will going to be very disappointing that we are not together on our 1st anniversary. :(
I am still waiting as well my friend, another week has gone by and I have heard nothing. My first marriage anniversary passed a month ago, don't know when we'll be together :'(

srkarthik

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 16th 2013 / Received on Dec 18 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 23th 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 27th 2014 (SA Approval)
Passport Req..
we didnt get, however we sent (risky)
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20th 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 5th 2014
Bro..
you and ur spouse did a great job.
you accompanying her for the interview shows how much u guys love each other. that itself proves how genuine is the relationship
and they should have given straight away the VISA..hmm never mind we knew about NDVO...
Dont worry..our prayers are there...
As others said...u r the one who gives positive hope and good suggestion for any queries.
Just keep ur fingers crossed...and we are darn sure u will be coming back to canada with ur spouse. :)

cheers !!

others..
lets wait...for our turn. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
good day everyone.

waiting 2 exhale said:
interview was mainly about relationship progress; timelines (we spend hours and hours memorizing date and years but no questions were dates and years and no photos were shown and asked for dates and years); when it become strong; family particulars and it ended with 'I will let you know in two weeks'. At this point, we have no idea if we got it or not. Reason being passport was not asked and nothing about remedicals. Interview lasted about two hours.One thing that really helped was going through application form, notes (most questions were from their concerns mentioned in the notes), supporting documents and forming possible questions plus 250 questions posted in this forum. All the questions were answered to the interviewer's satisfaction except one.

Just a brief background - family is opposed to this relationship; partner applied for tourist visa but did not declare the real relationship but mentioned it as visiting 'friend' and not 'partner'; did not get tourist visa. Interviewer kept asking why it was declared but my partner explained that since the application form was filled by a family friend and if the family knew it would end up in a forced marriage to another person. Interviewer seems to accept it first then keep asking this question again and again few times and my partner stuck to the same answer. She kept asking few times why did you lie in your application for tourist form. Why didn't you come to us and ask for help? At that time the receptionist called the interviewer wanting to know when the interview will end because she wanted to go for lunch (I was in the hall waiting and receptionist, a fat Indian woman, asked me if I was waiting for my turn. I told her at that point as a sponsor I may be or may not be called in for interview but not sure...then she called interviewer) and interviewer got irritated and ended the interview with 'will let you know in two weeks'. I hope Canadian lady understands that when applying for tourist visa there is no category called 'partner' in the drop down list of relationship to the person you are going to visit.

Only sponsored person was interviewed. A Canadian white woman asked questions. Very nice woman. Did anyone had this woman as an interviewer and did she tell the result right away (like Indian visa officers) or not?

chirag vadera

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
AOR Received.
2 August 2013
File Transfer...
9 September 2013
Med's Done....
17 July 2013
Interview........
no Interview :P
Passport Req..
25 September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IN PROCESS 19TH MAY : VISA ISSUED 20TH MAY : DM 24TH MAY
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECEIVED WITH VISA 31st MAY

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
allenleo1980 said:
Yuhoooo.....Tring Tring ummm who is it?? its postman.....woooooo.....getting call from postman from my area who has my no. lol.....thought will be getting call from NDVO but full of surprise its UNCLE POSTMAN HAHAHAHHAHAHA......HE SAID KEEP READY WITH THE MEETHAI.....LOL.....I'll come around 2 at ur place n give u ur visa....Can u guys believe it lol......Finally i got my not so shiny Visa in my hand along with immigration pr doc. n all other original docs that i sent them....Way to go NDVO thanks :) so so happy............Well happily given him good Buckshish ;) and some Sweets........

Amen.
Congrats. Wish you a Happy journey.

cpan25

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-09-2013
Med's Done....
29-06-2013
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully sooner than later
allenleo1980 said:
Yuhoooo.....Tring Tring ummm who is it?? its postman.....woooooo.....getting call from postman from my area who has my no. lol.....thought will be getting call from NDVO but full of surprise its UNCLE POSTMAN HAHAHAHHAHAHA......HE SAID KEEP READY WITH THE MEETHAI.....LOL.....I'll come around 2 at ur place n give u ur visa....Can u guys believe it lol......Finally i got my not so shiny Visa in my hand along with immigration pr doc. n all other original docs that i sent them....Way to go NDVO thanks :) so so happy............Well happily given him good Buckshish ;) and some Sweets........

Amen.
Congratulations and celebrations! Enjoy and wishing you a wonderful life ahead.

allenleo1980

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug 2013
AOR Received.
29th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
29th Aug 2013
Med's Done....
11th June 2013
Passport Req..
13th Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st May 2014
Thanks everyone for the wishes.......:)

indian3209

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 25, 2013
File Transfer...
August 22, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2, 2014
LANDED..........
on MAY 20, 2014
allenleo1980 said:

Amen.
Congrats!!

When was your DM?? I got update for DM on Tuesday. My wife still did not get her passport yet!! She is in Gujarat.. When do you guys think she will get her passport?

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hope NDVO will give some updates soon... two weeks almost past without IP...

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting 2 exhale said:
interview was mainly about relationship progress; timelines (we spend hours and hours memorizing date and years but no questions were dates and years and no photos were shown and asked for dates and years); when it become strong; family particulars and it ended with 'I will let you know in two weeks'. At this point, we have no idea if we got it or not. Reason being passport was not asked and nothing about remedicals. Interview lasted about two hours.One thing that really helped was going through application form, notes (most questions were from their concerns mentioned in the notes), supporting documents and forming possible questions plus 250 questions posted in this forum. All the questions were answered to the interviewer's satisfaction except one.

Just a brief background - family is opposed to this relationship; partner applied for tourist visa but did not declare the real relationship but mentioned it as visiting 'friend' and not 'partner'; did not get tourist visa. Interviewer kept asking why it was declared but my partner explained that since the application form was filled by a family friend and if the family knew it would end up in a forced marriage to another person. Interviewer seems to accept it first then keep asking this question again and again few times and my partner stuck to the same answer. She kept asking few times why did you lie in your application for tourist form. Why didn't you come to us and ask for help? At that time the receptionist called the interviewer wanting to know when the interview will end because she wanted to go for lunch (I was in the hall waiting and receptionist, a fat Indian woman, asked me if I was waiting for my turn. I told her at that point as a sponsor I may be or may not be called in for interview but not sure...then she called interviewer) and interviewer got irritated and ended the interview with 'will let you know in two weeks'. I hope Canadian lady understands that when applying for tourist visa there is no category called 'partner' in the drop down list of relationship to the person you are going to visit.

Only sponsored person was interviewed. A Canadian white woman asked questions. Very nice woman. Did anyone had this woman as an interviewer and did she tell the result right away (like Indian visa officers) or not?
Thanks for sharing your story. I don't see why you could be refused if the only bad point is the tourist visa as friend. Interviewer was nice overall, so thats a good sign.

allenleo1980

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug 2013
AOR Received.
29th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
29th Aug 2013
Med's Done....
11th June 2013
Passport Req..
13th Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st May 2014
indian3209 said:
Congrats!!

When was your DM?? I got update for DM on Tuesday. My wife still did not get her passport yet!! She is in Gujarat.. When do you guys think she will get her passport?
I got DM on 6th may but visa issued on 1st may......well i guess ur wife will get it by tomolo.......:) keep ur finger crossed. Amen