Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Hello everyone

Can someone Help me I have few questions

Its been a year to this date since i applied
medical expired for 5 months now
File is In Process since 14 march 2014

My question is

Will they return my passport for re medical or not ?
Can I get my medical done without my passport but with file no:? its a dumb question i know
Or they just send the medical form for re medical?

bubbles67

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Hello everyone

My question is

Can I get my medical done without my passport but with file no:? its a dumb question i know

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bubbles67 said:
Hello everyone

My question is

I think they will ask for medical re-assessment which can be done without passport... they will send you an email....just take print out of that email to the doctor... :)

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
bubbles67 said:
Hello everyone

My question is

Wait dear...u will soon receive ur pp
Have u applied via lawyer then ask them if they have received remedical letter..

ther ehave been incident that re medical letter is issued by NDVO and it goes to wrong receipient or lawyers

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
waiting 2 exhale said:
interview was mainly about relationship progress; timelines (we spend hours and hours memorizing date and years but no questions were dates and years and no photos were shown and asked for dates and years); when it become strong; family particulars and it ended with 'I will let you know in two weeks'. At this point, we have no idea if we got it or not. Reason being passport was not asked and nothing about remedicals. Interview lasted about two hours.One thing that really helped was going through application form, notes (most questions were from their concerns mentioned in the notes), supporting documents and forming possible questions plus 250 questions posted in this forum. All the questions were answered to the interviewer's satisfaction except one.

Just a brief background - family is opposed to this relationship; partner applied for tourist visa but did not declare the real relationship but mentioned it as visiting 'friend' and not 'partner'; did not get tourist visa. Interviewer kept asking why it was declared but my partner explained that since the application form was filled by a family friend and if the family knew it would end up in a forced marriage to another person. Interviewer seems to accept it first then keep asking this question again and again few times and my partner stuck to the same answer. She kept asking few times why did you lie in your application for tourist form. Why didn't you come to us and ask for help? At that time the receptionist called the interviewer wanting to know when the interview will end because she wanted to go for lunch (I was in the hall waiting and receptionist, a fat Indian woman, asked me if I was waiting for my turn. I told her at that point as a sponsor I may be or may not be called in for interview but not sure...then she called interviewer) and interviewer got irritated and ended the interview with 'will let you know in two weeks'. I hope Canadian lady understands that when applying for tourist visa there is no category called 'partner' in the drop down list of relationship to the person you are going to visit.

Only sponsored person was interviewed. A Canadian white woman asked questions. Very nice woman. Did anyone had this woman as an interviewer and did she tell the result right away (like Indian visa officers) or not?
omg m so damn nervous now...

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
interview was mainly about relationship progress; timelines (we spend hours and hours memorizing date and years but no questions were dates and years and no photos were shown and asked for dates and years); when it become strong; family particulars and it ended with 'I will let you know in two weeks'. At this point, we have no idea if we got it or not. Reason being passport was not asked and nothing about remedicals. Interview lasted about two hours.One thing that really helped was going through application form, notes (most questions were from their concerns mentioned in the notes), supporting documents and forming possible questions plus 250 questions posted in this forum. All the questions were answered to the interviewer's satisfaction except one.

Just a brief background - family is opposed to this relationship; partner applied for tourist visa but did not declare the real relationship but mentioned it as visiting 'friend' and not 'partner'; did not get tourist visa. Interviewer kept asking why it was declared but my partner explained that since the application form was filled by a family friend and if the family knew it would end up in a forced marriage to another person. Interviewer seems to accept it first then keep asking this question again and again few times and my partner stuck to the same answer. She kept asking few times why did you lie in your application for tourist form. Why didn't you come to us and ask for help? At that time the receptionist called the interviewer wanting to know when the interview will end because she wanted to go for lunch (I was in the hall waiting and receptionist, a fat Indian woman, asked me if I was waiting for my turn. I told her at that point as a sponsor I may be or may not be called in for interview but not sure...then she called interviewer) and interviewer got irritated and ended the interview with 'will let you know in two weeks'. I hope Canadian lady understands that when applying for tourist visa there is no category called 'partner' in the drop down list of relationship to the person you are going to visit.

Only sponsored person was interviewed. A Canadian white woman asked questions. Very nice woman. Did anyone had this woman as an interviewer and did she tell the result right away (like Indian visa officers) or not?
You have done your interview well. Interviewers are trained to appear tough behave tough sometime make opponent to feel nervous to cull out information from doubtful cases. Having habituated to this they apply the same technique on all by default. Thats what happened. Due for lunch and assistance reminding her of the time caused her to close the call irrited. Already you are having pschological strain of relations not accepting the relationship and an outsider instead of staing husband and wife using the word "Partner" triggered your irritation level too. So you are upset. You are always a strong person and advising people to be positive This is just a bad patch.
Trust this ordeal is over If your remedical is due you would get the letter and shortly DM and Visa. It is only a matter of time. Being an expert in this waiting game play it for some time more All will end well in a months time. All the best Cheer up

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
saniali said:
omg m so damn nervous now...
I just wrote that to give everyone an update...Saniali don't get nervous. You will get it. 99 percent of people in this forum get visas so just because we happened to get a tough lady (she was very pleasant, professional and courteous unlike some Indian interviewers who threw passports in someone's face) asking tough questions doesn't mean it is over for me....those 250 questions from the forum someone had posted and going through your application and notes really helps and I was surprised 90% of the questions that were asked were I guessed them from notes and other materials. You know what their concerns are and be prepared to answer questions. We answered all the questions to her satisfaction except for tourist visa which is hard to explain to someone who is not facing our situation.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
sunsweet said:
You have done your interview well. Interviewers are trained to appear tough behave tough sometime make opponent to feel nervous to cull out information from doubtful cases. Having habituated to this they apply the same technique on all by default. Thats what happened. Due for lunch and assistance reminding her of the time caused her to close the call irrited. Already you are having pschological strain of relations not accepting the relationship and an outsider instead of staing husband and wife using the word "Partner" triggered your irritation level too. So you are upset. You are always a strong person and advising people to be positive This is just a bad patch.
Trust this ordeal is over If your remedical is due you would get the letter and shortly DM and Visa. It is only a matter of time. Being an expert in this waiting game play it for some time more All will end well in a months time. All the best Cheer up
thanks sunsweet for your encouraging words. Hindsight it appears she wanted to force my partner to say sorry we cheated you by lying and it did not happen because it was not the intention. There was no 'partner' option in the drop down list. Thanks everyone for encouraging words and that's why this forum remains the best forum in town helping each other. Whoever is going for interview next, just be confident and well prepared (god knows how many times we prepared and still got all key dates wrong before the interview but luckily only birth dates were asked) and it is ok to say that you don't know if you don't know the exact information except for key dates like marriage or honeymoon or birthday dates (you may get your visas if you forget to answer birthday or marriage date but be prepared for cold treatment from your significant other)

allenleo1980

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug 2013
AOR Received.
29th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
29th Aug 2013
Med's Done....
11th June 2013
Passport Req..
13th Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st May 2014
Yuhoooo.....Tring Tring ummm who is it?? its postman.....woooooo.....getting call from postman from my area who has my no. lol.....thought will be getting call from NDVO but full of surprise its UNCLE POSTMAN HAHAHAHHAHAHA......HE SAID KEEP READY WITH THE MEETHAI.....LOL.....I'll come around 2 at ur place n give u ur visa....Can u guys believe it lol......Finally i got my not so shiny Visa in my hand along with immigration pr doc. n all other original docs that i sent them....Way to go NDVO thanks :) so so happy............Well happily given him good Buckshish ;) and some Sweets........

Amen.

love187

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
allenleo1980 said:
Yuhoooo.....Tring Tring ummm who is it?? its postman.....woooooo.....getting call from postman from my area who has my no. lol.....thought will be getting call from NDVO but full of surprise its UNCLE POSTMAN HAHAHAHHAHAHA......HE SAID KEEP READY WITH THE MEETHAI.....LOL.....I'll come around 2 at ur place n give u ur visa....Can u guys believe it lol......Finally i got my not so shiny Visa in my hand along with immigration pr doc. n all other original docs that i sent them....Way to go NDVO thanks :) so so happy............Well happily given him good Buckshish ;) and some Sweets........

Amen.
Congrats!! Omg so did NDVO call you after you got DM or did they send the passport directly???

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
allenleo1980 said:

Amen.
hey congratss. .....hv a happy married life....now give dis kind of surprise to ur spouse. ..n start packing. . ;D

allenleo1980

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug 2013
AOR Received.
29th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
29th Aug 2013
Med's Done....
11th June 2013
Passport Req..
13th Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st May 2014
NDVO didnt call me......it was the postman lol.......oh yes already started packing long time back :p lol.......will give my wife big surprise wen she wake up.....don't wanna disturb her now cos she need to get up early for office....she needs her beauty SLEEP :) love her so much........thanks everyone for the wishes.....wish u all good luck....Amen :)

pavan00747

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2014 (got a call to collect passport on 2nd june 14)
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
Our 1st marriage anniversary coming in next week....But still waiting for IP... :( :( :( :(

It will going to be very disappointing that we are not together on our 1st anniversary. :(

Pal30

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
File Transfer...
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING......
LANDED..........
WAITING..............
allenleo1980 said:

Amen.

congrats...

i can u.stand the feeling... :) :)

ButtercupO.o

May 4, 2014
Chennai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2012
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Passport Req..
26-09-13
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-13
LANDED..........
02-06-2014
allenleo1980 said:

Amen.

Congrats...happy married life.. I guess all those got DM on May 6th got their passport and visa except me :(