Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
Loving said:
I am new in Canada, so need to find out first who is the MP of my area. ;D

Gagi007 - I am sure you must be very much frustrated the way NDVO is picking up files.I hope and pray you will get some good news this coming Saturday. :)
Thanks my friend, we are all frustrated, I can see you are too. It's extremely hard living apart for a whole year after marriage, NDVO just doesn't understand. To find you MP go to this site and enter your postal code: http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC :)

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
Gagi007 said:
Thanks my friend, we are all frustrated, I can see you are too. It's extremely hard living apart for a whole year after marriage, NDVO just doesn't understand. To find you MP go to this site and enter your postal code: http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC :)
Once again thanks for providing the information.

PC32

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2013
AOR Received.
18-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Passport Req..
24-10-2013
CANVISA770 said:
Its an very crap system I agree, I have read few cases where wife is pregnant in India and can't be with husband in Canada during pregnancy, what more genuine it can be then having child in relation ?? What kind of urgency they don't understand ? Its against human rights to keep partners away for this long period.
...or in my case... wife is a born-and-raised Canadian citizen who is pregnant- and still waiting for her husband and had to suffer the stress of a long-distance relationship for so many months after marriage AND going through this pregnancy alone; doctors appointments, ultrasounds, prenatal classes (im the only one in the class whose partner isnt with her...) its SO hard.

We are September applicants, and now they seem to be working on August.

Baby is due in 5 weeks- its like a race to see who gets here first: my husband (in time for baby's delivery) or the baby (without it's fathers presence)! ......................*praying for the first option! ???

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
Below is the CIC link which explains the guidelines Visa officer has to follow in case of Family sponsorship.Nice document to read

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
grnrg said:
The Applicant date as referred by all on this forum, and for CIC is the date that the file was received by CPC - Mississauga.
However, for NDVO (or any other Visa Office) specifically, the applicant date is the date when the file was transferred to them by CPC-M.

The MP inquiry refers to August date because according to the official processing times (as mentioned here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp), NDVO takes about 13 months starting from the date when NDVO receives the application. Hence according to this, officially you are within the standard official times until September (13 months starting from August). :( :(
Hi grnrg,
we are in same time line. I have passport request in Novem 2013 and till now i have not heard of anything. I have requested GCMS notes. No update till now for you also? Please let me know..

Thanks,
Tenzin

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
It has to get attested to recongized. Please dont waste your time and spend some money and get your work done. I have done mine in Delhi. some agent get it done for me..

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
magessss said:
Hey everyone,

Please update my profile to complete as I went back home to get my wife. She landed with me on this Thursday, April 17, 2014.

Everything went smooth no questions asked by the officer just some tips for new comers. Please fill in the declaration form separately if you are travelling with your husband/wife or some one who is accompanying you. If you are alone you just need to fill in your part.

Also, please don't talk in cell phone when you arrive in Canada immigration exist as the officer will stop you and ask questions. It depends on how he looks at you as some of my friends have the same situation where they were talking on the cell phone and stopped at the end to be questioned.

I am not scaring anybody but this is what I have seen and please be careful not to bring in any food product like meat and fish, acchaars.
thank god your are landed now.. Congras.... I am still stuck....

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
dolma said:
hi cool boy, is it necessary to do tht?..I didn't have done with my marriage certificate n now I have interview in may...not much time..suggest me..
I can share you agent who is in delhi and can do it within few days.. if you want it.

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
dolma said:
hi, I register under hindu marriage act...
Buddhist and hindu are govern under hindu marriage act.

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
bodhyogi said:
I agree with you, to keep apart 2 love ones from each other is biggest crime or sin In this world and I am sure that its their karma and they will have to pay for it :)
well and about our pm and politicians, we all know how our burocracy work, its slwoer then this visa process and even any of us fill petition, we don't even know if we ever could find the result of it in this life time :p sorry to say that but thas the fact....but I really appreciate your thoughts...
it is better to have it attested than not being attested. attestation prove it authensity... If embassy want it be attested your process will be delayed.. get it is my suggestion...

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
PC32 said:
...or in my case... wife is a born-and-raised Canadian citizen who is pregnant- and still waiting for her husband and had to suffer the stress of a long-distance relationship for so many months after marriage AND going through this pregnancy alone; doctors appointments, ultrasounds, prenatal classes (im the only one in the class whose partner isnt with her...) its SO hard.

We are September applicants, and now they seem to be working on August.

Baby is due in 5 weeks- its like a race to see who gets here first: my husband (in time for baby's delivery) or the baby (without it's fathers presence)! ......................*praying for the first option! ???
I had to live that two years back... passeport problem for my husband in india, so pregnancy alone in Canada, only photos and skype possible... sooooo difficult, the most DIFFICULT thing in my life... and I had to travel last year with my baby in a 20 hours flight to get to india, a little difficult also :-\

but now I have a beautiful boy, in good health, and I suppose his father will finally come soon in Canada... it's like a dream which is never fulfilled

I hope your husband will be there for your baby delivery. If not (I hope he will be there, beleive me, there are good chances), he will be enough lucky to see his newborn and this is an incredible luck from my point of view.... my son is now 21 months still waiting for his father...

Best wishes for you and your husband and your baby to come... :) This is a miracle to come!!!!

kapilwatts

Jan 15, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
File Transfer...
01-14-2014
Med's Done....
Ho gaya
Interview........
Nai hoga
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi ho jaye toh acha he
LANDED..........
intezaaaar
Gagi007 said:
Do you guys have any example of the email you guys may have sent to MP
If one can send it to me i am going to do MP inquiry in Calgary down town area.
Thanks

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
kapilwatts said:
Do you guys have any example of the email you guys may have sent to MP
If one can send it to me i am going to do MP inquiry in Calgary down town area.
Thanks
You mean "Format"

kapilwatts

Jan 15, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013