+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
User_23 said:
FINALLY ITS MY TURN TO SAY :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It's Decision Made on e-cas!!!! Been waiting for this moment for almost a year now... pfffff what a tough journey it has been...

I sincerely thank everyone in this forum who stepped up and helped me and everyone at various stages of this application process!! I sincerely pray for everyone who are still waiting to get their PR... With God's grace you all will get your Visas as soon as possible....!!!
CONGRATS !!!!!!! When did it changed to DM?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
sad 2b away said:
guys guys guys guys its in process for me...i checked 30 min ago till then it was just application received now its showing IN PROCESS

We received Priyanka Sharma's application for permanent residence on July 26, 2013.

We started processing Priyanka Sharma's application on April 3, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

Damn I can wait to get over with this process!!!!!!
Hope u get DM sooon. congrats for IP

hawaii123

Apr 4, 2014
Hello everyone, I officially belong to the New Delhi thread as I just found out that my file was transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi on March 6. For all other people here in the same situation, have you heard anything from ND since the transfer? I just hope we don't have to wait another 13 months.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
bubbles67 said:
thanks paulharry and SN0206

you guys are saying that after re medical when the NDVO gives visa the applicant can land in Canada anytime before their re-medical expires right??????

As i read in forum few applicants got call from ndvo they gave them 15 days to a month to land in canada..... thats why i am again asking you guys the question
sorry for being to specific
Yes thats true. You will need to enter Canada before ur medicals will expire as the validity of ur visa will be untill the validity of ur medicals...

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
ramkris said:
unfortunately its not like that. my mp told that there is no difference for gov between spouse and child visa. government is looking like voters and non voters, tax payers and non tax payers . spouses they think wont pay much taxes . students wll take loan work part time pay taxes so their visas
Unfortunately they treat child cases very badly and delay the process..... if your spouse in already in Canada on a visit visa you can sponsor her from within Canada. Few friends of mine have done that. But to sponsor a child it has to mandatory be an outland application, which means it will be processed outside Canada. As the Government give child benefits they delay the entire process for the child to get the PR status....

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
abhishekgoel007 said:
OMG OMG OMG

for one of my best buddy. she is a july Applicant (sachrina)

application date: 18th July 2013

In process : 1st April 2014

Decision Made : 07th April 2014

I am so happy for her

That's great.... CONGRATS !!!!!

JohnJ

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18- june- 2013
Med's Done....
4-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
20- August- 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 21-Feb-2014.. Mother Mary , give us a miracle
Congrats to all those who got Dm today. happy for you all :)

can someone tell me how long does a MP enquiry take? i am thinking of contacting a Mp through my wife. my notes taking too long and thought i might aswell go for Mp enquiry.

Bunnypadda

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 sept 2013
AOR Received.
29 oct 2013
File Transfer...
1 oct 2013
Med's Done....
26 june 2013 (remedical done on 8-07-2014)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29 oct 2013 (sent 29 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 8 august 2014
my details are as follow please guys tell me when will my visa came ???
file applied : 19 sept 2013
file transfered :01 oct 2013
passport request : 29 oct 2013
passport recieved by NDVO : 30 oct 2013
ecas status : medical result recieved
medical done on : may 2013