Med's Done....
4-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
20- August- 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 21-Feb-2014.. Mother Mary , give us a miracle
DVA said:
Thanks for your reply!

Problem is they havent just mis-spelt my surname...they got it wrong!! Made it Kaur while i'm a Rao!!! :eek:

And I dont have my passport in hand...its with NDVO.

i have replied to their mail for the correction, hope they get back to me asap.

Also i noticed that for me they mentiond page 5 & 6 of the form while for others it was 6 & 7!

Is that strange or are they really messing up everything possible in my file?! :mad:

OMG!. i hope i dont end up getting somone elses visa on my passport or vice versa. :eek:

JohnJ

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18- june- 2013
Med's Done....
4-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
20- August- 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 21-Feb-2014.. Mother Mary , give us a miracle
moonlight93 said:
any update those who finish their interview recently so far please keep us posting

very silent week indeed!.. :-[

bubbles67

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Hello all
Can someone clear my doubts

1. interview is before or after file is IN process??????

2. how many days does re medical report takes to be received by Ndvo ??????

3. after re medical is done how long does ndvo take to make the decision??????

coolboys

Apr 5, 2014
coolboys said:
Yes i have apply in spouse category.My wife is in canada.But my wife lawyer only told that medical requirement is only for applicant not for sponser.so i submit my medical.At the time of medical doctor was confuded tht y thy ask for ecg.so thy check my previous repor, and found all reports are normal.

Also after medical next day i call to medical doctor n confirm that my all report.thy say not to panic your all reports are normal.And we are sending ur reports today.can any one tell me valadity of re assessment report.

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolboys said:
coolboys said:
Yes i have apply in spouse category.My wife is in canada.But my wife lawyer only told that medical requirement is only for applicant not for sponser.so i submit my medical.At the time of medical doctor was confuded tht y thy ask for ecg.so thy check my previous repor, and found all reports are normal.

Also after medical next day i call to medical doctor n confirm that my all report.thy say not to panic your all reports are normal.And we are sending ur reports today.can any one tell me valadity of re assessment report.
Medical reassessment reports are valid for 1 Year.

bubbles67

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Hello all

1. interview is before or after file is IN process?Huh??

2. how many days does re medical report takes to be received by Ndvo HuhHuh

3. after re medical is done how long does ndvo take to make the decision?Huh??

tammineni

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013
File Transfer...
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
07-05-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013 (Sent: 03-10-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014 (IP: 22-03-2014)
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Yippie!! DM on April 3rd. Got the passport on April 5th. Visa granted on March 29th.

Flying on 17th.

Thanks to each and everyone of you for all your help and support! May everybody gets the visa pretty soon..

bubbles67

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
tammineni said:
Yippie!! DM on April 3rd. Got the passport on April 5th. Visa granted on March 29th.

Flying on 17th.

Thanks to each and everyone of you for all your help and support! May everybody gets the visa pretty soon..

congrats

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bubbles67 said:
Hello all

1. interview is before or after file is IN process??????

2. how many days does re medical report takes to be received by Ndvo ??????

3. after re medical is done how long does ndvo take to make the decision??????
1 before in process
2 about 1 week
3 I don't know

nalblr

Mar 25, 2014
DVA said:
The nearest location for my re-meds is Bangalore. Options are Elbit diagnostics and Fortis Hospitals

Has anyone been to either? Any reccomendations?
Depends on the distance you want to travel. Fortis is on Bannerghata Road close to IIM-B and Elbit is at Indian Express building. I went to Fortis and they were really professional. I've been to Elbit for other services and have found them good as well. Only if you go to Elbit ensure that you insist you are spouse visa and hence doing a medical exam before a request from the CIC. In the case of regular P.R. applications the applicant goes for the medicals only when requested and the request letter needs to be shown to the medical team. So if the person is not to well informed he/she might keep asking for it, as I experienced when I called for information.

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
nalblr said:
Depends on the distance you want to travel. Fortis is on Bannerghata Road close to IIM-B and Elbit is at Indian Express building. I went to Fortis and they were really professional. I've been to Elbit for other services and have found them good as well. Only if you go to Elbit ensure that you insist you are spouse visa and hence doing a medical exam before a request from the CIC. In the case of regular P.R. applications the applicant goes for the medicals only when requested and the request letter needs to be shown to the medical team. So if the person is not to well informed he/she might keep asking for it, as I experienced when I called for information.
Thanks!

Been to elbit before...closer atleast.

Mine is for re-meds so the letter from the embassy should suffice i suppose....just waiting for a corrected e-mail or a go ahead from them.

coolboys

Apr 5, 2014
nalblr said:
Did u ask for ECG

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
DVA said:
Guys...i got a mail from NDVO...for re-meds....

But they have written my surname wrong....I will have to show this mail to the physian rite? Will it be an issue?

They have the correct application number though.

Any suggestions?

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for the above named:

Chest Xraywith reportCompleted MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419). Duly completed Re-assessment Form

Do i complete the IMM5419 or does the examiner?
Oh god. they should have checked your name properly before sending you a letter. Dont worry they will fix your name. Glad you got that letter. Do it quick and send to NDVO. I really hope you get visa soon. God bless! :)