Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
Thanx naksa should I send them a mail or courier the documents at ndvo and the same to Mississauga.One more thingh regarding the police clearance certificate should I send them the one which I send them during the application in the month of October 2013 or a new one.
Thanx

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
chatwant said:
Thanx naksa should I send them a mail or courier the documents at ndvo and the same to Mississauga.One more thingh regarding the police clearance certificate should I send them the one which I send them during the application in the month of October 2013 or a new one.
Thanx
You can send them either by e-mail or courier by quoting your application number and other details. PCC is valid for one year, You dont need to send new one unless they ask for.

jass14

Dec 9, 2009
chatwant said:
Thanx
Hello Chatwant,

Don't worry about this letter. This is generic letter sent out by visa office to every applicant. The documents they asked to submit are, to speed up the processing of your application, (IF ALREADY NOT SUBMITTED). But according to your post, you already submitted the PCC and RPRF, so need to submit those documents again. You will receive PASSPORT request within next two months.... this is how NDVO works.
One more thing the DECISION MADE wasn't on your application that was on your spouse's sponsorship application, that has been already approved and she has received the letter regarding that right. You can check your status using your credentials, This will be "Application Received".

Hope this will help you.
Thanks

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
Jass and naksa thnx guys.but I wanna know that now since my file has been moved to ndvo how can I check my application status or if u could please provide me with the link and secondly should I still send them them the details and how long will it take more and does it necceseraliy mean that I will get a visa since my wife is approved to sponsor

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
One ore thing in the application it's showing only medicals received and not the pcc.is it a reason to worry.

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
Guys...

Did MP enquiry and this was the repsonse they got from NDVO ..

"Please be advised that to date we have not received the medical results. Therefore further steps will be communicated in due course of time, to the applicant."

How could they have not recieved my meds after a year! :eek:..What nonsense!!!

And now what?!

The assistant did mention that she'll contact them again as their answer was very vague...but cant expect much from NDVO can we!

moonlight93

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
14-05-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
14-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2013 reassessment 16-May -2014
Interview........
14/5/2014 8:45
Passport Req..
20-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
02-12-2014
already known update in my ecas today

We received your application for permanent residence on June 14, 2013.

Interview scheduled for May 14, 2014.

lool at least some changes for almost 9 months every time i visited my ecas it shows one line app recieved at least i have one more line to read today loooool

jass14

Dec 9, 2009
chatwant said:
One ore thing in the application it's showing only medicals received and not the pcc.is it a reason to worry.
you can check on cic.gc.ca under check my application status with your UCI and there is no need to submit pcc and rprf again. It will show only medical received not the pcc and so far they just checked eligibility of your wife not yours and they have to check your background, criminality and most important your relationship.

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
Thnx jass thnx a ton bro..so it's just a waiting game now.dont have to submit any document and most probably they will ask for passport within 2-3 months.can you please tell me the expiry duration of the medicals and the pcc.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
chatwant said:
Thnx jass thnx a ton bro..so it's just a waiting game now.dont have to submit any document and most probably they will ask for passport within 2-3 months.can you please tell me the expiry duration of the medicals and the pcc.
Medicals and PCC are valid for 1 year

pimigration

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Hello All:

I am silent visitor of the forum.

I have applied for the sponsership on august 13 2013. My ecas shows application received and medical results have been received since last few months now.

I had ordered GCMS notes last month.

Today I received them however it doens't have any information, it just has one PDF attachment which has :

1. copy of form IMM 5481( sponsership evaluation)
2. copy of Application for sponsership( IMM 1341)
3. copy of fees receipt.

Nothing elase is written or no other information is provided!

I am surprised as i thaught it should have information on status of my application!

Am i missing anything? Please help!!

Thanks

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
malhotrak said:
Hi guys

According to our gcms notes, medical & eligibility is in progress however criminality and security is not started. The notes read "couple's relation is geniune and they seem compatible" (thankgod :) :) )
The due date mentioned in the notes is 2014/04/01.
I am wondering how long the processing wil take further ? as this seems to be an unending wait... :(
Thats good news. Surely you will get visa very soon and hope they will extend your medicals. Be positivee! Wish you a speedy visa! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Reeyan said:
All the 2013.

I have my family member applied in June 2013. We were worried because his status was still application rcvd with no medical status. We thought they didnt received it but we did have a receipt...Made us all worried for nothing..

He got an email last week for an interview. Now the ecas status is App rcvd and interview date only..

Just thought of sharing... :p :p
Thanks for sharing. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
visu007 said:
Hello everyone,

My wife got her passport back yesterday with the Visa!!! extremely happy. Wish everyone else's files will move quickly...
Congrats! :) you are officially kicked out of this forum. Have a happy married life! God bless! Thanks for the wishes! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DVA said:
Guys...

Did MP enquiry and this was the repsonse they got from NDVO ..

"Please be advised that to date we have not received the medical results. Therefore further steps will be communicated in due course of time, to the applicant."

How could they have not recieved my meds after a year! :eek:..What nonsense!!!

And now what?!

The assistant did mention that she'll contact them again as their answer was very vague...but cant expect much from NDVO can we!
What? Thats so insane what NDVO said that. Atleast MP will help you to contact them again so dont worry! Hope NDVO is wrong and they should have your medicals for sure. I know we cant expect from them either. Stay strong. I know you will get good news soon. God bless you!