Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Raman85DEEP said:
Dear All Memebers,

I am new in this thread. My process is going smoothly up to now. My application received by Nova Scotia on 1st August 2013, processing start 28 January 2014. Medical; passport; PCC and RPRF request 12 February. all is submitted by 20/03/14.

I want to know how much time it will take as I am working in Qatar and my passport I have sent through my friend and finally reached CHC-ND.

Regards,
Ramandeep
Wow, you are really lucky! July applicants are just starting to being processed. It is very surprising to see you already are in process since January. So you might be getting your visa really soon :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
SAHIL SINGH said:
Hello everyone I'm back to my home city after my interview I don't think I have to say anything all you guys already know what happened there during interview.

I really don't have energy to talk about it (my interview) all I need your support and advise ...

*My first question is when they do the interview do they record every interview?

*He asked me do you have any documents to give him or show him?
(I gave him 12 + 12 months phone bills records from both sides, Whatsapp chat screen shots, Skype chat screen shots, Few Greeting cards and Western Union Receipt till now).
When i gave him all these documents to him he said you can go now and you are not getting any visa.

My second question is why he asked me for more documents if he was going to say you will not get visa?

*my third question is If he was already decided he is not going to give me visa why he didn't return our pictures and greetings cards that we have submitted along with our application even he has asked me to give him more proofs if I have any (I gave him)?

Best regards.

App. Filed.......: 26-04-2013
AOR Received.: 16-05-2013
Med's Done....: 19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........: 19-Mar-2014
Passport Req..: 20-06-2013
Hi Sahil, I am so sorry to hear about your interview experience. I really hope there is something that can be done to make the guy pay for what he did and how he was abusing you.
1. I think they record or transcribe everything that happened in the interview (like they do in court).
2. Sometimes they take the extra documents and sometimes they don't even look at them, so I guess it depends on the interviewer.
3. Usually they like to keep them on record in your file. They never return the things... Some might return them but I guess you might have to ask for them.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
tapas said:
Hi friends,

Just wanna inform you all that my wife got her passport on 7th March. Apology for the late update. Actually I was in India and during that time we got her passport. We both travelled together and landed on 18th March.

My best wishes to all of you. Onething I learnt, there is no trick to pass your application. Patience is the only key.
App. Filed.......: 28-Jun-2013
AOR Received.: 25-Jul-2013
File Transfer...: 5-Aug-2013
Med's Done....: 21-May-2013
Passport Req..: 12-Aug-2013
Congrats! Wishing you both the very best in life.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
goldie2212 said:
june 27th applicant.
In process since 5th of March.
Decision made on 17/18th march?
Waiting for my passport.
Congrats! :) Hopefully you will get pp back with visa soon. :)

visu007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
24-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet... Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: March 25, 2014, DM: March 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon...
magessss said:
Hey Guys,

OMG OMG OMG!!! My wife got the visa she just call me it is 3:00 a.m. now in Canada. The visa is not shiny but OMG OMG OMG she got the visa. So happy now thank you every one thank you for all the support. Allah talah sab ka visa jaldi dilajao. E-Cas still shows IN PROCESS no DM online yet.
That is excellent news!!! All the best and Congrats! its time to celebrate!!!!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ja_007 said:
Hi all,
My wife's interview was originally scheduled for March 25th. However, Chandigarh high commission called my wife yesterday to reschedule her interview by a few more weeks ahead to April 7th. It's unfortunate for me now, since I'm currently in India with my wife to be accordingly with her for the 25th schedule interview. But now, my wife will have to do the interview alone as I have to return to canada for my work, can't afford to extend my stay due to the unprofessionality of the CHC.
Wow you went there for the interview and all of sudden they changed the date to April 7th You would have said you are in India and you have to leave before the interview. I am so sorry about that. NDVO is totally messed up sigh* its okay atleast you went to see your wife too. Dont worry, your wife will do great on her interview day and tell her to be confident. Hope they can issue her visa on the same day too. Stay strong! I wish you both all the best for the interview on April 7th.

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
magessss said:
Hey Guys,

OMG OMG OMG!!! My wife got the visa she just call me it is 3:00 a.m. now in Canada. The visa is not shiny but OMG OMG OMG she got the visa. So happy now thank you every one thank you for all the support. Allah talah sab ka visa jaldi dilajao. E-Cas still shows IN PROCESS no DM online yet.
Sooooo happy for you dear!!!! What an amazing news!!! Congratz to both of you!!! Finally it's over!!! So hope now that my hubby is the next one to get his passport back! We are the oldest Jan applicant not having our passport back yet! Our application is from Jan 4th... I keep my fingers crossed!
Take care and happy married life in Canada!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DJ India said:
Hello Friends,

Sorry for late reply here, I had a very coaster roller like journey and would like to share briefly so members here can take something from it.

So, i had received a call on 20th of Feb and was asked if i can fly to Canada by 5th of March, i had confirmed that i could, the lady had further confirmed my dob and said thanks and was going to disconnect the call but i quickly asked if they are sending my visa soon, she said i will come to know about it. like, really? you are asking me if i can fly in less than 2 weeks and then saying I will come to know about it? lol. So then my wait began, i had booked my ticket for 3rd March, where i would leave Chennai on 4th early hours and reach Toronto on 4th(a day before my visa expires). I did a MP enquiry on 24th and the MP office got back to us on 26th saying NDVO had written them on 25th (after getting their enquiry) that they have sent the passport today. So, 5 days remaining till i fly and i had no passport, it usually takes 7-10 days to get the passport so i was very worried that i am not getting my passport untill after 5th. I finally got my passport on 1st(Saturday) and i flew from my home city on Monday (3rd March). But, i had a lot to face still, my connecting flight was Air India to Chennai and then a flight to Toronto via Frankfurt. The Air India Flight got delayed few times and in the end flew after 6 hours of its original time :-\ (Never take a Air India flight, not worth the risk) hence, i missed my flight to Toronto, then i had to stay overnight at a hotel and figure out my flight for next day, so now i would fly on 5th and reach Toronto on 5th. So, next day I issued another ticket and reached airport 3 hours before the departure, when i went to check in my luggage where, i was told by airline personnel that as my visa was expiring on 5th so i may not be able to fly! I argued that its valid till 5th so it shouldn't be a problem, after that, a guy with walkie talkie took my passport and itinery with my landing papers and went to a room to confirm, after waiting for more than an hour he confirmed that i can fly, that was a great relief, i was panicking till i heared that! Next the same thing happened in Frankfurt when they had to check if i can fly but there it took 2 minutes to confirm the same.

So, i finally landed in Canada on 5th! The bottom line of the story is it is you who will realise and care what it really means for you to be with your loved one and the struggle you have gone through to make this happen, others are only doing their job and have no emotions attached to it. Please stay strong and in the end all will be good!

Good Luck to all my friends in this forum and wish you all a speedy visa.

Warmest Regards
DJ
Wow i am so sorry that you had to go through this crazy landing. NDVO should have sent visa early so you could fly to Canada without any problem at the airport. So sick of them. Aleast you have learnt to know how to fight with it lol. You also deserve to make it to Canada. So proud of you to be brave. Thank god you are over this waiting game and kicked out of this forum. Thank you for sharing your landing experience. Congratulations that you have made to Canada. I wish you both a happy married life and all the best in the future. God bless! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
bossbig said:
I am a march applicant. I recently applied for GCMS notes and it mentions medicals passed, eligibility started with due date in April. Medical and criminality not started. Anyone in similar stage?

Medicals and PCC are both expired now.

With due date in April for eligibility, does it mean that they have to complete eligibility by april and its a sort of deadline?

once eligibility is done, how long does it take for security and criminality?

any thoughts that you can share? I have waited for more than a year now.

Notes also say that interview is recommended. We received document request which we have provided. Hopefully, after reviewing these new documents immig officer waives off our interview.

This whole process sucks. Waiting to hear any insights senior folks can provide.

Thanks!
Hello bossbig,

it does really suck that NDVO is taking so long to give us an update and they are just lazy as well. Atleast you have provided the ADR to NDVO so hopefully its good news for you and they may send you an email for re medicals letter if everything is done. NDVO is so unpredictable. Stay strong! Would you mind telling us your timeline with dates? Then Myrah will add you on the spreadsheet. Thanks. Wish you a speedy visa. God bless! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Ra1n said:
OMG! OMG! OMG!
Just received my passport with shiny Visa.
Flaying on April 5th.
Thanks everyone for help!

This is my Timeline:

Medical Done: April 24 2013
Application filed: June 10 2013
File Transferred : July 11 2013
Passport Request: August 7 2013
In process: March 5 2014
Decision Made: March 17 2014
Passport Received: March 22 2014
Yay! Congrats for pp back with visa. You are already kicked out of this forum . :D have a happy married life and all the best in the future with your spouse. Have a safe flight. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
magessss said:
Hey Guys,

Wow so happy for you after waiting so long. Congratulations Magesss! You deserve to get that. So relieved now eh. Be ready to fly to Canada, i meant your wife. :) you are officially kicked out of this forum. Have a happy married life! God bless you guys. Have a safe flight. Let us know how the landing goes. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Raman85DEEP said:
Dear All Memebers,

I am new in this thread. My process is going smoothly up to now. My application received by Nova Scotia on 1st August 2013, processing start 28 January 2014. Medical; passport; PCC and RPRF request 12 February. all is submitted by 20/03/14.

I want to know how much time it will take as I am working in Qatar and my passport I have sent through my friend and finally reached CHC-ND.

Regards,
Ramandeep
Hi

Thats great news for an august applicant. Congrats. Would you mind telling us your full timeline? Thanks. :)

amar.reddy09

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 04 2013
AOR Received.
July 30 2013
File Transfer...
July 30 2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Sep 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet ( IP March 21 2014) and got visa on April 03 2014 :)
LANDED..........
Waiting for my wife
magessss said:
Hey Guys,

Congratulations :) Really happy for you :) Have a wonderful life a head :) and i wish rest of us gets Visa ASAP too...

Take care.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
SAHIL SINGH said:
Hello everyone I'm back to my home city after my interview I don't think I have to say anything all you guys already know what happened there during interview.

I really don't have energy to talk about it (my interview) all I need your support and advise ...

*My first question is when they do the interview do they record every interview?

*He asked me do you have any documents to give him or show him?
(I gave him 12 + 12 months phone bills records from both sides, Whatsapp chat screen shots, Skype chat screen shots, Few Greeting cards and Western Union Receipt till now).
When i gave him all these documents to him he said you can go now and you are not getting any visa.

My second question is why he asked me for more documents if he was going to say you will not get visa?

*my third question is If he was already decided he is not going to give me visa why he didn't return our pictures and greetings cards that we have submitted along with our application even he has asked me to give him more proofs if I have any (I gave him)?

Best regards.
I am so sorry to hear about that. Dont worry Sahil, i think they meant to say they are not giving you visa on interview day so nothing is like that. They have asked you for your recent proofs so it meant they will issue you visa soon after looking at it and you have provided so many proofs. They might send you an email for re medicals letter too. Stay strong! All the best for the speedy visa.

Coolbaby02

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 9 march
LANDED..........
Waheguru knows
Hello everyone,

Please need help i missed call from 011-66630900. Is that call was from NDVO. Any idea?