10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
waiting 2 exhale said:
then why you ask me to pay so much money for processing fees? if not approved and you don't do background checks because of that, then why don't you refund my money? for god's sake, reject me right away if you see red flags or schedule my damn interview soon and get it over with...trend seems to be hey this application has red flags so why don't I put it away for 12 months and then think about scheduling an interview after 12 months..I could schedule it right away but I see red flags so why bother? in the meantime, my medicals and pcc expired and now when I redo it after NDVO interview that will add another 6 months to my processing time...
Waiting 2 exhale - I am on the same track, medical expired, pcc expired, nothing heard yet. After doing MP enquiry I came to know that THEY WILL schedule interview but I don't know WHEN .... They are heartless people, they are. Please god never put NDVO people into our kind of situation otherwise they will start hating themselves.

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Hey everyone. I recently found out through CPC-O that my file has been transferred to NDVO (from Islamabad) for further processing. I haven't received any letters from the ND office though, so I just want to ask this: what method of communication have you guys used to get in contact with NDVO? How quickly did you get a reply, if you used the e-mail route? Does phoning them work?

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Outlandish said:
Hey everyone. I recently found out through CPC-O that my file has been transferred to NDVO (from Islamabad) for further processing. I haven't received any letters from the ND office though, so I just want to ask this: what method of communication have you guys used to get in contact with NDVO? How quickly did you get a reply, if you used the e-mail route? Does phoning them work?
Don't except any response from then, they never reply so no timeline. All you have to do is wait. If your file been tranferred to NDVO then soon they will send you an email and will ask you to submit your passport (& medical, pcc if not submitted). This usually takes 10-15 days time after they receive the file for further processing.

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Outlandish said:
usually they do not reply email if your file is within timeline but you can order gcms notes which my help you to know your files current status.

DJ India

Feb 16, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-07-2013
Med's Done....
28-02-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..
Hello Friends,

Sorry for late reply here, I had a very coaster roller like journey and would like to share briefly so members here can take something from it.

So, i had received a call on 20th of Feb and was asked if i can fly to Canada by 5th of March, i had confirmed that i could, the lady had further confirmed my dob and said thanks and was going to disconnect the call but i quickly asked if they are sending my visa soon, she said i will come to know about it. like, really? you are asking me if i can fly in less than 2 weeks and then saying I will come to know about it? lol. So then my wait began, i had booked my ticket for 3rd March, where i would leave Chennai on 4th early hours and reach Toronto on 4th(a day before my visa expires). I did a MP enquiry on 24th and the MP office got back to us on 26th saying NDVO had written them on 25th (after getting their enquiry) that they have sent the passport today. So, 5 days remaining till i fly and i had no passport, it usually takes 7-10 days to get the passport so i was very worried that i am not getting my passport untill after 5th. I finally got my passport on 1st(Saturday) and i flew from my home city on Monday (3rd March). But, i had a lot to face still, my connecting flight was Air India to Chennai and then a flight to Toronto via Frankfurt. The Air India Flight got delayed few times and in the end flew after 6 hours of its original time :-\ (Never take a Air India flight, not worth the risk) hence, i missed my flight to Toronto, then i had to stay overnight at a hotel and figure out my flight for next day, so now i would fly on 5th and reach Toronto on 5th. So, next day I issued another ticket and reached airport 3 hours before the departure, when i went to check in my luggage where, i was told by airline personnel that as my visa was expiring on 5th so i may not be able to fly! I argued that its valid till 5th so it shouldn't be a problem, after that, a guy with walkie talkie took my passport and itinery with my landing papers and went to a room to confirm, after waiting for more than an hour he confirmed that i can fly, that was a great relief, i was panicking till i heared that! Next the same thing happened in Frankfurt when they had to check if i can fly but there it took 2 minutes to confirm the same.

So, i finally landed in Canada on 5th! The bottom line of the story is it is you who will realise and care what it really means for you to be with your loved one and the struggle you have gone through to make this happen, others are only doing their job and have no emotions attached to it. Please stay strong and in the end all will be good!

Good Luck to all my friends in this forum and wish you all a speedy visa.

Warmest Regards
DJ

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
DJ India said:
Hello Friends,

Sorry for late reply here, I had a very coaster roller like journey and would like to share briefly so members here can take something from it.

So, i had received a call on 20th of Feb and was asked if i can fly to Canada by 5th of March, i had confirmed that i could, the lady had further confirmed my dob and said thanks and was going to disconnect the call but i quickly asked if they are sending my visa soon, she said i will come to know about it. like, really? you are asking me if i can fly in less than 2 weeks and then saying I will come to know about it? lol. So then my wait began, i had booked my ticket for 3rd March, where i would leave Chennai on 4th early hours and reach Toronto on 4th(a day before my visa expires). I did a MP enquiry on 24th and the MP office got back to us on 26th saying NDVO had written them on 25th (after getting their enquiry) that they have sent the passport today. So, 5 days remaining till i fly and i had no passport, it usually takes 7-10 days to get the passport so i was very worried that i am not getting my passport untill after 5th. I finally got my passport on 1st(Saturday) and i flew from my home city on Monday (3rd March). But, i had a lot to face still, my connecting flight was Air India to Chennai and then a flight to Toronto via Frankfurt. The Air India Flight got delayed few times and in the end flew after 6 hours of its original time :-\ (Never take a Air India flight, not worth the risk) hence, i missed my flight to Toronto, then i had to stay overnight at a hotel and figure out my flight for next day, so now i would fly on 5th and reach Toronto on 5th. So, next day I issued another ticket and reached airport 3 hours before the departure, when i went to check in my luggage where, i was told by airline personnel that as my visa was expiring on 5th so i may not be able to fly! I argued that its valid till 5th so it shouldn't be a problem, after that, a guy with walkie talkie took my passport and itinery with my landing papers and went to a room to confirm, after waiting for more than an hour he confirmed that i can fly, that was a great relief, i was panicking till i heared that! Next the same thing happened in Frankfurt when they had to check if i can fly but there it took 2 minutes to confirm the same.

So, i finally landed in Canada on 5th! The bottom line of the story is it is you who will realise and care what it really means for you to be with your loved one and the struggle you have gone through to make this happen, others are only doing their job and have no emotions attached to it. Please stay strong and in the end all will be good!

Warmest Regards
DJ
Lot of struggle. But finally in the end a happy ending. :)

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
rajinregina14 said:
usually they do not reply email if your file is within timeline but you can order gcms notes which my help you to know your files current status.
rajinregina14 said:
Don't except any response from then, they never reply so no timeline. All you have to do is wait. If your file been tranferred to NDVO then soon they will send you an email and will ask you to submit your passport (& medical, pcc if not submitted). This usually takes 10-15 days time after they receive the file for further processing.
Aha. Thank you for the replies. I did order my notes in early Feb and there wasn't much progress. Will order them again mid April to get a better idea

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hi guys,
from all the info im reading about the forum members and my own experience of waiting for NDVO to respond, it seems applying for immigration is the worst torture...my kid is so sick and cant besr the pollution in India (She is a US citizen and waiting for her moom's immi as she is a canadian citizen too) that i curse these people...at least there should be some unformity in all the cases e.g. someone is geeting aor from ndvo sooner and someone later and same is the case with ppr...some people get clarity thorugh gcms notes and some suffer because of their representatives.... i completely understand that the procesing time is 13 mths now, yet they have the liberty of treating people gently or cruelly...b'lieve me im so depressed and started doing lot of meditation to come out of it, no help...started activity classes, no help coz every day i predict someone is terribly wrong with my file... im a very optimistic and cheerful person yet for the first time in my life im so broken... im away from my husband fro 10 mths, dont know how many more mths...desi girl do you think there is some way to let the chc know that some uniformity sholud be there to avoid unnecessary wait...if one has a set time in front, things work out well....any ways all the best to all those who are waiting, God is there to help us..tc
Palaki

bossbig

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013, re-medical May 14, 2014
Interview........
May 13, 2014
Passport Req..
May 2013, resend pp after re-medical on May 14, 2014, ndvo received remeidcal on may 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
In process- May 13, 2014, DM updated on ecas June 01, 2014, Visa stamped May 28, 2014PP received June 07, 2014
I am a march applicant. I recently applied for GCMS notes and it mentions medicals passed, eligibility started with due date in April. Medical and criminality not started. Anyone in similar stage?

Medicals and PCC are both expired now.

With due date in April for eligibility, does it mean that they have to complete eligibility by april and its a sort of deadline?

once eligibility is done, how long does it take for security and criminality?

any thoughts that you can share? I have waited for more than a year now.

Notes also say that interview is recommended. We received document request which we have provided. Hopefully, after reviewing these new documents immig officer waives off our interview.

This whole process sucks. Waiting to hear any insights senior folks can provide.

Thanks!

Ra1n

Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Jun 13
AOR Received.
28 Jun 13
File Transfer...
11 Jul 13
Med's Done....
24 Apr 13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Aug 13
VISA ISSUED...
IP:5 Mar 14....DM:17 Mar 14
LANDED..........
Apr 5 14
OMG! OMG! OMG!
Just received my passport with shiny Visa.
Flaying on April 5th.
Thanks everyone for help!

This is my Timeline:

Medical Done: April 24 2013
Application filed: June 10 2013
File Transferred : July 11 2013
Passport Request: August 7 2013
In process: March 5 2014
Decision Made: March 17 2014
Passport Received: March 22 2014

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
DJ India said:
Hello Friends,

Warmest Regards
DJ
Wow!! Not really a good experience. I work in travel industry & I know Air India very well since last 5-6 years, guys pls don't risk your visa just to save few bucks, if you have to travel within India to catch next international flight then take Indigo or Jet Airways or travel at least 1 day prior to port of exit but never risk your visa & international flight.

DJ India - you are very strong buddy, that's what made you reach Canada before your visa expires. Looks like people sitting at NDVO don't have any brains left. Their brains are still in sleep mode since that long strike... Wake up slackers. I don't know how they expect someone to leave country within 10 or 15 days & with no visa & passport in hand.

Thanks for sharing your experience buddy. I will take care of your words.

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
PALAKI said:
hi guys,
from all the info im reading about the forum members and my own experience of waiting for NDVO to respond, it seems applying for immigration is the worst torture...my kid is so sick and cant besr the pollution in India (She is a US citizen and waiting for her moom's immi as she is a canadian citizen too) that i curse these people...at least there should be some unformity in all the cases e.g. someone is geeting aor from ndvo sooner and someone later and same is the case with ppr...some people get clarity thorugh gcms notes and some suffer because of their representatives.... i completely understand that the procesing time is 13 mths now, yet they have the liberty of treating people gently or cruelly...b'lieve me im so depressed and started doing lot of meditation to come out of it, no help...started activity classes, no help coz every day i predict someone is terribly wrong with my file... im a very optimistic and cheerful person yet for the first time in my life im so broken... im away from my husband fro 10 mths, dont know how many more mths...desi girl do you think there is some way to let the chc know that some uniformity sholud be there to avoid unnecessary wait...if one has a set time in front, things work out well....any ways all the best to all those who are waiting, God is there to help us..tc
Palaki
I am so sorry to hear about you Palaki, the long wait & process really sucks. I have been waiting to meet my soul since last 14 month & still no hope, no response .. Nothing. These people don't have any heart.
I am sorry but you really cannot do a lot to make process faster, they say if you push to make process fast then they will delay it more. They won't even reply you untill your deadline expires which is 13 months.

Just keep praying, I couldn't sleep for weeks & weeks then I decided to do yoga & mediate which really helped me. So just stay strong.

My best wishes are with you.. God is looking after us.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Hey Guys,

OMG OMG OMG!!! My wife got the visa she just call me it is 3:00 a.m. now in Canada. The visa is not shiny but OMG OMG OMG she got the visa. So happy now thank you every one thank you for all the support. Allah talah sab ka visa jaldi dilajao. E-Cas still shows IN PROCESS no DM online yet.

Raman85DEEP

Feb 27, 2014
Dear All Memebers,

I am new in this thread. My process is going smoothly up to now. My application received by Nova Scotia on 1st August 2013, processing start 28 January 2014. Medical; passport; PCC and RPRF request 12 February. all is submitted by 20/03/14.

I want to know how much time it will take as I am working in Qatar and my passport I have sent through my friend and finally reached CHC-ND.

Regards,
Ramandeep