Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
allizwell2 said:
Hello hello awesome people,

I'm part of the 2012 batch and still waiting for the processing to complete.

Anyways, I have a feeling that my/our wait is coming to an end very soon - so now I need help from the lucky 2013 folks who have already received their visa and completed the journey across the "saat samunder" (lol).

Initially the plan was for me to accompany my SO on the journey to Canada but I might not be able to do so anymore due to work commitments, so can anyone draft an all encompassing checklist/guide that I can share with my SO to thoroughly prepare her for the journey. (And yes, I agree there are posts that cover these individually but if it resides in one post or thread, it would be extremely helpful to everyone including myself.)

I am thinking all things to do and be done before leaving India, experience at the airport (it'll be pearson in my case and the reason for mentioning it is because apparently SIN card number is issued only at pearson during landing - can anyone else confirm this?) - and what else needs to be done after landing/leaving the airport. SIN card, health card, etc.?

Also - to all those who received their package containing PP with the (not so) shiny visa - what items were included? (PP? Landing paper - multiple copies or single copy? Etc.)

Really appreciate it folks - congrats to all those who have completed this process and best of luck to those who in the midst of it.

Thanks,

allizwell
Hi allizwell2, hope your wife really gets her visa soon and your wait is over soon. I am not sure about the details of what to do before flying. But landing at the airport, she will get her luggage and go through customs where they will see that she is landing for the first time. She will be taken to another area and they will ask a few questions like what is she bringing to Canada and if there is something that will be coming later on. They will apply for her PR card and SIN number to be sent through post and she can leave to meet up with you finally!! :D :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
JESUS2014 said:
Thank god!!!!!!!! Updated "in process" on ecAs...the date showing online is march 14 ,2014...but i think updated today....god bless u all....do u know how long will it take for the visa as my medicals expired 5 months back....

application for permanent residence filed on june 03, 2013 (family class)
visa office : New delhi
medicals done : october 10,2012
ppr request : july 16, 2013
pp received (NDVO) : august 02,2013
Congrats! Hope it changes to DM soon!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
magessss said:
Hello All,

Wow!! That is so nasty of officer being rude.

I have ONE question are these officer that are rude DAISI OR ARE THEY FOREIGN.

The reason I ask is because most of the officer in NDVO are DAISI and are Rude. MY wife also had a DAISI officer but she was from CANADA. The Foreign officer are not that rude just more question's are asked. They are trying to make us feel bad and by making us nervous trying to get the whole truth out.

Just because some individual's did made false application doesn't mean all of us are fake. They don't realize this and are rude. Don't panic just say the honest answer and you should be ok don't panic.
Hi magessss, happy to see you back. There is so much frustration that NDVO has become extra slow, going at snail pace. And you are right, there was pankaj08 had a desi interviewer, and another applicant had a female desi interviewer... So yes they are all rude, as if we have no right to step on Canadian soil as it belongs to them and it's their right so scrutinize us as insects.

I am praying you and all of us will hear some good news soon because we all want to get done with this whole process.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
magessss said:
Hello All,

Wow!! That is so nasty of officer being rude.

I have ONE question are these officer that are rude DAISI OR ARE THEY FOREIGN.

The reason I ask is because most of the officer in NDVO are DAISI and are Rude. MY wife also had a DAISI officer but she was from CANADA. The Foreign officer are not that rude just more question's are asked. They are trying to make us feel bad and by making us nervous trying to get the whole truth out.

Just because some individual's did made false application doesn't mean all of us are fake. They don't realize this and are rude. Don't panic just say the honest answer and you should be ok don't panic.
You were so lucky that the interviewer was from Canada and she treated you nicely. Foreign may be rude too and some are not. It suck that they are weird and behave so rude to some of them. They are trying to see how ppl are being honest and if they are so genius relationship. So sick of that but its good thing to be honest to them so NDVO will issue them visas soon.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
moonlight93 said:
Hello guys I applied note but I received only hard file of the sponsor and they did not mentioned any thing about my process after waiting 40 days all I receive is the file that we fill at the time of application can please any one guide me what to do I am June 14 applicant and no update yet
Why dont you ask MP to do an inquiry to NDV0 about your file? You may hear an update before your medicals expire so keep up the hope for it. I hope you get good news this month. Try an MP inquiry soon to find out about it. Wish you a speedy visa! :)

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
kbanatwala said:
If your son is already a Canadian Citizen, he does not need a visa to enter Canada. Which passport does your son have Canadian or Indian?
my hubby talked to chd embassy they said that they give my son canadian passprt but prblm is
when they give me my visa after dat i show them mt visa nd ticket then they issue him canadian
passprt...
but i m soo worried bcoz i think my medical will not be gud...

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desi-girl said:
Hmm.. That good then. Don't send in your son's application for PR. Once you get your visa and you have your son's Canadian passport, then you just have to pack up and fly to be with your husband. I pray that it will be soon. All the best :)
thank u for ur warm wishes...i hope soo it will be soon...ndvo doesn't increase da time period 13 months to more... :(

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
rksandhu said:
my hubby talked to chd embassy they said that they give my son canadian passprt but prblm is
when they give me my visa after dat i show them mt visa nd ticket then they issue him canadian
passprt...
Ok... So in your case you will get ur son Canadian Passport immediately as they process Canadian passport very fast if you person applying is Canadian Citizen.

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
rksandhu said:
passprt...
Its wrong..Before applying for your son Canadian Passport you need to apply for Son Canadian Citizenship Certificate first based on one of the parent is Canadian....I applied for the Citizenship certificate of my son on 17th Feb 2014 and waiting to hear from Nd Embassy..My spouse PR is In Process as well at Nd Embassy...

After receiving letter with file number of uci number from Nd Embassy about Citizenship Certificate processing is going on ,you can apply for Limited Validity Passport i.e 2 yrs if the baby is less than 2 yrs old depending upon your travel neends.....

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
I can't see any status of mine online now...

what to do?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
tomorrow will be 10th month of not hearing anything from NDVO....frustrated and hope it won't end up like some of 2012 applicants

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Guys who had had MP inquiry via e-mail, please send me format/template to me, I am planning to do MP inquiry this Monday, help me please.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Any one today got IP or DM? I did not see any one getting that today as well. hmmmmm...... Looks like NDVO is now going through the files.. and again very soon they will start giving many of us IP's and DM's together...

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Desi-girl said:
Hi magessss, happy to see you back. There is so much frustration that NDVO has become extra slow, going at snail pace. And you are right, there was pankaj08 had a desi interviewer, and another applicant had a female desi interviewer... So yes they are all rude, as if we have no right to step on Canadian soil as it belongs to them and it's their right so scrutinize us as insects.

I am praying you and all of us will hear some good news soon because we all want to get done with this whole process.
Thank you Desi-girl. It is not the officer from Canadian soil that are rude because they are professionals and the officers who are desi are just piece of crap. They don't no how to talk to people as for them we are just insects who are lying to go to Canada and also the biggest of all things they are not permanent just temporary and will be kicked out after the backlogs are cleared.

Well I am praying for everyone for a speedy visa. They have changed there criteria again now it is much much harder to convinced them that we are married and our case is genuine.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tahsinmohammad said:
Its wrong..Before applying for your son Canadian Passport you need to apply for Son Canadian Citizenship Certificate first based on one of the parent is Canadian....I applied for the Citizenship certificate of my son on 17th Feb 2014 and waiting to hear from Nd Embassy..My spouse PR is In Process as well at Nd Embassy...

After receiving letter with file number of uci number from Nd Embassy about Citizenship Certificate processing is going on ,you can apply for Limited Validity Passport i.e 2 yrs if the baby is less than 2 yrs old depending upon your travel neends.....
same here..my husband apply citizenship certificate in feb...my son is just 2 nd half months old...