Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Hello All,

Wow!! That is so nasty of officer being rude.

I have ONE question are these officer that are rude DAISI OR ARE THEY FOREIGN.

The reason I ask is because most of the officer in NDVO are DAISI and are Rude. MY wife also had a DAISI officer but she was from CANADA. The Foreign officer are not that rude just more question's are asked. They are trying to make us feel bad and by making us nervous trying to get the whole truth out.

Just because some individual's did made false application doesn't mean all of us are fake. They don't realize this and are rude. Don't panic just say the honest answer and you should be ok don't panic.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
magessss said:
Hello All,

Wow!! That is so nasty of officer being rude.

I have ONE question are these officer that are rude DAISI OR ARE THEY FOREIGN.

The reason I ask is because most of the officer in NDVO are DAISI and are Rude. MY wife also had a DAISI officer but she was from CANADA. The Foreign officer are not that rude just more question's are asked. They are trying to make us feel bad and by making us nervous trying to get the whole truth out.

Just because some individual's did made false application doesn't mean all of us are fake. They don't realize this and are rude. Don't panic just say the honest answer and you should be ok don't panic.
you guessed it right..it was an Indian guy who interviewed Sahil....

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
waiting 2 exhale said:
you guessed it right..it was an Indian guy who interviewed Sahil....
Yes, as I said before these guys are actually not the officer's who do the official interview. These guys are actually assistance of the official officer's. Another thing to be noted now is that there is going to be a longer waiting period now after the interview is done because they are lazy guys. It will take 4 to 5 months before they will issue the visa after the interview as this is the new process that they have implemented in there system. How I know this well my MP actually gave me the information regarding the time changed to 13 months with the official time frame the MP can now contact NDVO which was 3 months now it is 4 months for an official inquiry to be done.

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Thank god!!!!!!!! Updated "in process" on ecAs...the date showing online is march 14 ,2014...but i think updated today....god bless u all....do u know how long will it take for the visa as my medicals expired 5 months back....

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Steve Jones said:
Hello everyone,
Howzz u all???desi girl,sn,waitingforexhale
M really surprised that u guys are still waiting for visa like Sn and waitingforexhale
What the hell NDVO doing..any news Sn??whats ur gcms notes say
Hello Steve Jones

I am fine. How are you? Did you have a great time with your spouse and outing? Finally i got in IP since last month and did remedicals and still waiting...its suck that NDVO has increased the processing time for another month. Sigh* NDVO started working on July applicants last week and half ago so few got visas already. Hope they will complete all the backlogs and issue visas to them soon. Nice to hear you back on this forum. Please do pray for all of us to get visa soon than longer. Thank you! God bless you both. :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
MunishCAN said:
Hello, Desi_girl and everyone...

I have applied my spouse Last Year. I am Canadian Citizen. We are Aug 6 2013 Applicant.. When Will I hear from Delhi for Visa. We got married in April 15, 2013.

Have a great day everyone and Hope all with speedy visa.
Hi MunishCAN, welcome to the forum. As SN0206 already said, you may hear something by May. Just keep an eye on the forum if you want to know when August applicants will start to be processed as they will post here to share their good news. You can also check in on Sundays as I usually post weekly updates then of all applicants who have had their files touched with the dates that the applicants applied to CIC-M so you will know if August is beginning. Good luck and hang tight :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
rksandhu said:
ya my son is automatically canadian citizen....but if they issue me visa then its easy for my
son...otherwise its 12 to 18 months procedure....
as same as our procedure...
Hmm.. That good then. Don't send in your son's application for PR. Once you get your visa and you have your son's Canadian passport, then you just have to pack up and fly to be with your husband. I pray that it will be soon. All the best :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
jaycee4sweet said:
It is ridiculous I dnt understand what's wrong
With these guys. They dnt know how to work
in particular order. I m happy for who are getting
Visas but did they forget about other applicants
Who are waiting for more than a year. They suppose
to follow the way like CPC Mississauga works.
I m still w8ng for any call for interview but almost
3 months after I send my documents requested
After that nethng heard. God knows wen dis w8 z gonna
B over. I wish everybody get their visas soon .
have you applied for GCMS notes recently? You never know if you will hear good news this month or next month before your medicals expire. They may surprise you with great news. just keep up the hope and pray god so well. One person got in IP after ADR so you will hear soon. Yes God is with you so dont worry. I wish you to get visa sooner! All the best! :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Krishnav said:
Hi everyone,

i'm in confusion. my medical center said that they will forward the medical reports to NDVO themselves. now, do i need to send a copy of it with my passport to NDVO.

any suggestion guys???? also an indication of timeline after submitting MR and PP would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, they will send the medical records automatically to NDVO but they will need the paper you were given that has a barcode which will let NDVO know which medical record belongs to you from all the records that they get everyday of the year.
Processing times can vary from 8-13 months, if you are lucky, it can be earlier, if not, then it will be later. Good luck.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting 2 exhale said:
I heard from Sahil. His interview lasted more than an hour. Interviewer was rude from the beginning to almost till the end. From Sahil's description of his interview, I cannot conclude if he would get his visa or not. Sahil thinks that the very personal questions (I think they were way too personal and would question the need for those questions) and the whole rudeness from the beginning till the end was an act to make him crumble and if his relationship was not genuine then to make him to admit. I would rather not go into personal questions but non personal ones were - his past relationships; his 'significant other' past relationships; both of their family and educational background; reason for the sponsor not able to attend the interview with the sponsored; and the timelines of relationship. Visa officer gave his passport back (his medicals expired). My question is how long will it take for the visa officer to let him know if his visa has been approved or not?
Wow thats terrible to hear news from Sahil's interview. I totally feel bad how the interviewer was being rude to him and not allowed for the sponsor to come to the interview. Thats not nice. Poor Sahil. I hope its not bad thing for him. I m sure hes going to hear great news within a month or NDVO will change his status to IP soon. All the best to Sahil Singh! Dont worry. Thank you waiting 2 exhale for sharing Sahil's interview here.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Steve Jones said:
Hello everyone,
Howzz u all???desi girl,sn,waitingforexhale
M really surprised that u guys are still waiting for visa like Sn and waitingforexhale
What the hell NDVO doing..any news Sn??whats ur gcms notes say
Hi Steve. I am good... Just really stressed with anxiety now that July application processing has started. Hoping everything goes smoothly.
How are you?
All of us are chugging along together in the slow train that seems to be losing momentum as the weeks go by... Frustrated at the NDVO who aren't helping by increasing processing times. Still there is hope for all of us to get out of this nightmare, hopefully soon.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
I heard from Sahil. His interview lasted more than an hour. Interviewer was rude from the beginning to almost till the end. From Sahil's description of his interview, I cannot conclude if he would get his visa or not. Sahil thinks that the very personal questions (I think they were way too personal and would question the need for those questions) and the whole rudeness from the beginning till the end was an act to make him crumble and if his relationship was not genuine then to make him to admit. I would rather not go into personal questions but non personal ones were - his past relationships; his 'significant other' past relationships; both of their family and educational background; reason for the sponsor not able to attend the interview with the sponsored; and the timelines of relationship. Visa officer gave his passport back (his medicals expired). My question is how long will it take for the visa officer to let him know if his visa has been approved or not?
That's very unfortunate and cruel on the interviewer's part. They can't ask too personal questions as they don't have the right to do that. Did NDVO request his spouse to come to the interview?
Hope Sahil gets his visa.
It may take 1-2weeks to hear from NDVO. Hopefully it will be an email asking for re-medicals and not updated to DM on ECAS.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
amar.reddy09 said:
HI Desi-Girl,

Sorry for the spelling mistake, I mean we are in the same boat :) i will too wait may be for a week, when you apply please let me know .

Wish everyone speedy visa.

Take care.:)
:D no worries. I figured that the spelling/grammar mistake could be auto correct, etc... Happens to me too sometimes.
Sure.. I will post here if I go for MP inquiry or GCMS notes.. And what response I get.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JESUS2014 said:
Thank god!!!!!!!! Updated "in process" on ecAs...the date showing online is march 14 ,2014...but i think updated today....god bless u all....do u know how long will it take for the visa as my medicals expired 5 months back....
Thats awesome! Congratss! They may send you an email for re medicals within a month or early. Then it will take time to get visa after submit the re medicals to NDVO like within two months or less. Could you tell me your timeline so Myrah will add you on the spreadsheet. Thanks. I wish you a speedy visa!!! All the best! :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
kbanatwala said:
Hey this is something nice to read.... in the mean time while we wait for our visa....

http://indiraprabhakaran.com/blog/
Thanks for posting :)