12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
aks.asr1 said:
Congrats! everyone... NDVO f%ck&rs increased the processing time from 12 months to 13 months since March 10th, 2014. Me and my wife are already waiting for last 14 1/2 months.. Enjoy!!.. I feeling beating the *censored word* out of these lazy slackers at NDVO.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
With all due respects to New Delhi people, I start hating anything starts with ND, even I had stopped watching NDTV !!! frustration is at peak!!

Forever-Waiting

Feb 27, 2014
NAKSA1521 said:
With all due respects to New Delhi people, I start hating anything starts with ND, even I had stopped watching NDTV !!! frustration is at peak!!
Yeah man this is so frustrating now. I don't no why they are doing like this to everyone now. What is going on in there empty mind, looks like they are trying to get the processing time to the one as Pakistan is having now. This is so scary as there is no point in doing the medical and PCC in advanced as they expired early. We are all screwed with these fucking people who don't do anything normal. I HATE INDIAN GOVERNMENT. SALE KUTTE KAMINE LOGA APNE AAPKO KYA SAMAJTE HAI, KAMEENO KO MIDDLE SADAK PE LAAKE LANGA KARKE SAR PE GOLI MAARNI CHAHIYE. KAMEENE KABHI BHI CHAIN SE NHI REH PAINGE, DIL SE YAHI BADWA NIKALTI HAI KE SALE KUTTE SE BHI BATTAR MAUT MARENGE. SO SO FRUSTRATED NOW DON"T no what to do.

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Forever-Waiting said:
Yeah man this is so frustrating now. I don't no why they are doing like this to everyone now. What is going on in there empty mind, looks like they are trying to get the processing time to the one as Pakistan is having now. This is so scary as there is no point in doing the medical and PCC in advanced as they expired early. We are all screwed with these *censored word*ing people who don't do anything normal. I HATE INDIAN GOVERNMENT. SALE KUTTE KAMINE LOGA APNE AAPKO KYA SAMAJTE HAI, KAMEENO KO MIDDLE SADAK PE LAAKE LANGA KARKE SAR PE GOLI MAARNI CHAHIYE. KAMEENE KABHI BHI CHAIN SE NHI REH PAINGE, DIL SE YAHI BADWA NIKALTI HAI KE SALE KUTTE SE BHI BATTAR MAUT MARENGE. SO SO FRUSTRATED NOW DON"T no what to do.
Its not related with Indian government, Canadian government is responsible for this!!

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forever-Waiting said:
Yeah man this is so frustrating now. I don't no why they are doing like this to everyone now. What is going on in there empty mind, looks like they are trying to get the processing time to the one as Pakistan is having now. This is so scary as there is no point in doing the medical and PCC in advanced as they expired early. We are all screwed with these *censored word*ing people who don't do anything normal. I HATE INDIAN GOVERNMENT. SALE KUTTE KAMINE LOGA APNE AAPKO KYA SAMAJTE HAI, KAMEENO KO MIDDLE SADAK PE LAAKE LANGA KARKE SAR PE GOLI MAARNI CHAHIYE. KAMEENE KABHI BHI CHAIN SE NHI REH PAINGE, DIL SE YAHI BADWA NIKALTI HAI KE SALE KUTTE SE BHI BATTAR MAUT MARENGE. SO SO FRUSTRATED NOW DON"T no what to do.
@ Forever-Waiting link

Here is what will surprise you all...... We have a family friend who works with Canadian government and according to him he said Canadian embassies outside Canada only follow what Canadian government tell them to do. If they say increase the time they will do it right away. Because, Canadian government sets traget "ki itne log is saal aayege Canada and itne next year aayege". It's bull*censored word*, saale kamine hai yeh sab ke sab... Jitne swearing words hai Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu mein saab de dalo inko.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I sponsored my wife in 2012 and look we are still waiting like idiots ki yeh nahi pata ki kya hoga and kab hoga... :(

rapunzel1228

Oct 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Passport Req..
29-09-2014
Hello everyone,

My husband is a Canadian citizen and my PR application has been submitted by him on march 3rd, 2014. Meanwhile , I am planning to apply for student visa, as my spousal visa is going to take long.

Should I mention about my PR application , while applying for the student visa. If yes , where exactly ? No where in the application form they ask for it. There is something called SOE (Statement of explanation) where I need to specify why I chose Canada. Should I mention my husband being there as one reason ? or should I hide that fact ?

Please help ..

vikrantnayyar

Dec 4, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 may 2013
AOR Received.
13 june 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
11- mar-2014
Passport Req..
16 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-mar-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2014
rapunzel1228 said:
Hello everyone,

My husband is a Canadian citizen and my PR application has been submitted by him on march 3rd, 2014. Meanwhile , I am planning to apply for student visa, as my spousal visa is going to take long.

Should I mention about my PR application , while applying for the student visa. If yes , where exactly ? No where in the application form they ask for it. There is something called SOE (Statement of explanation) where I need to specify why I chose Canada. Should I mention my husband being there as one reason ? or should I hide that fact ?

u can write this under the qus. did u applied for canada in past.
Please help ..

ssk_001

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-05-2013
Passport Req..
29-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2014 (Phone call) 24-03-2014: Decision Made
LANDED..........
12-04-2014
The worst part is asking for our passports so early in the process while they themselves are not sure about the overall time period.

For receiving such an important document, that too a document that doesn't belong to their country must be acknowledged in writing - 'pp received'.

Somewhere I read they ask so early so as to print the visa if the app is approved. Asking for passports must be the last processing stage. This way applicant is ensured that the app is approved. From NDVO side, then they can stamp the visa in pp satisfying their processing need.

Mar 18, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
each case is unique and we don't know the circumstances for interviewer to be rude (not that pankaj has done anything to make interviewer upset). In any case, coming online would help to figure out the next step (appeal or start all over again) or console each other or help others. But different people react differently to setbacks. Hope he gets a good lawyer and appeals the verdict. If anyone going for interview checks the spreadsheet provided by you, he/she can see 99% of interviews were successful.
It would be really helpful if anyone who has had an interview recently could share the questions. It would be helpful to especially know what concerns lead to a refusal like in case of Pankaj08.

malhotrak

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
15-02-2014 (sent on 22-02-2014)
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013 (Remeds done on 03-05-2014)
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 26-04-2014
[quois e author=aks.asr1 link=topic=132103.msg2984064#msg2984064 date=1395159011]Congrats! everyone... NDVO f%ck&rs increased the processing time from 12 months to 13 months since March 10th, 2014. Me and my wife are already waiting for last 14 1/2 months.. Enjoy!!.. I feeling beating the *censored word* out of these lazy slackers at NDVO.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
[/quote]
WTH :( :( this is disgusting
what a way to ridicule our emotions.....from 11 months they made it 12 and now 13... soon it will be 24 months n even more
This is their way of saying "keep waiting keep making enquiries keep praying, we wil make it hell for you"
Just shocked to see the way this is being done and how helpless we are :( :( :( :(
I give up

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
malhotrak said:
[quois e author=aks.asr1 link=topic=132103.msg2984064#msg2984064 date=1395159011]Congrats! everyone... NDVO f%ck&rs increased the processing time from 12 months to 13 months since March 10th, 2014. Me and my wife are already waiting for last 14 1/2 months.. Enjoy!!.. I feeling beating the *censored word* out of these lazy slackers at NDVO.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WTH :( :( this is disgusting
what a way to ridicule our emotions.....from 11 months they made it 12 and now 13... soon it will be 24 months n even more
This is their way of saying "keep waiting keep making enquiries keep praying, we wil make it hell for you"
Just shocked to see the way this is being done and how helpless we are :( :( :( :(
I give up
Karan..it was 9 months when i applied!

9 to 13 in 10 months! Wah!!! Their TAT is awesome i must say! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
And if i remember correctly ....the PAFSO strike thing ended on a deal for one year ...so that'll be ending in june i suppose...icing on the cake....visa officers out with their picthforks again....demanding more perks and wages and strike starts again!

Can't beleive the rage i'm feeling right now!

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Forever-Waiting said:
Indian Government !!!!!!!! what they did.... They don't decide on Canadian Visa and PR.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
rapunzel1228 said:
Hello everyone,

Please help ..
There is no point hiding any fact. It is better to keep them informed as your husband has already applied for you. This will avaoid any future complications if you dont inform them.

bubbles67

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Desi-girl said:
Here are this week's updates:
Second Week of March 2014

Monday, March 10
IP- bbgomes (June 21)
Medicals received- RJ1710 (Feb 22)
NDVO calls and DM- hpatel29 (July 5)
DM- Gsingh88 (June 26),
PP- kanshi (June 19)

Tuesday, March 11
Interview- vikrantnayyar (May 10, interview passed and asked to fly before Apr 5)
DM and PP returned-

Wednesday, March 12
DM- Shan3012 (June 6)
Interview and PP returned- canucks (visa right after interview, May 27), Sukhraj (visa right after interview, May 25)
PP returned- Gsingh88 (June 26)

Thursday, March 13
NDVO calls- paulharry (call with interview date on 27 March, May 3)
PP returned- SatishKavya (June 19), capri_can (June 28 )

Friday, March 14
DM- paul719 (June 10), BAJWASA (June 10)
PP returned- Shan3012 (June 6), vikrantnayyar (May 10)

Saturday, March 15
PP returned- BAJWASA (June 10), paul719 (June 10)

Sunday, March 16

HI desi girl my application status on cic website changed from application received to IN PROCESS ON MARCH 14

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
I believe though I am not sure is for all the new applicants who will apply after the changed dates. Once your application is with them it follows the time frame of that time. Though I am not sure. As i have heared from freinds like when they applied for their PR the time frame was 36 months and later they changed it to 24 months 18 months, and they have see guys who applied after them got the visa in 18-24 months and they had to wait 36 months.