Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
SN0206 said:
63 Applicants waiting without IP from Feb to July and few have interviews.

FEBRUARY APPLICANTS:

saniali interview not sure
GP.88
Deepsingh (interview)
raman_kanwal (interview)

utsav
jask/gauti (6th feb interview) done
CANVISA005 (interview not sure date)

MARCH APPLICANTS:

thisu
information1234 (interview no date)
WaitingSinceLong
conina

APRIL APPLICANTS:

npatel28
sumeshchd
Ms. Boyal
bakshlaiverabba (ADR - October 11th)
DKCANADA
SAHIL SINGH (interview - March 19th)

MAY APPLICANTS:

HarvB (interview no date)
paulharry (interview - Mar 27th) got a call from Chandigarh (Mar 13th)
ja_007 (interview - March 25th)
bubbles67 (ADR - November 15th)
SidhuBTI (ADR - December 20th)
harisuji (ADR - November 28th)
waiting2exahle (interview)
whenllvisacome (interview - February 17th) done
buggi2008 (interview - February 14th) done
jaycee4sweet (ADR - December 14th)
canadatogo
sukhraj (interview - Mar 12th) done

JUNE APPLICANTS:

rajinregina14 meds expired on March 10th
dolma (interview) got 4 missed calls from NDVO
moonlight93
panchibora
santhos
dva (ADR - February 15th) meds expired on March 5th
malhotrak (ADR - February 15th)
Hope16092112
mani04
Priyankita
coolbaby02
40.HardyBoyz
JESUS2014 (june 3th, 2013) meds expired (october 10, 2012)
ssk_001 (june 3th,2013) (ADR - January 31st, 2014)
Kunjai (interview)

JULY APPLICANTS:

MTL
shorty2001
bhumster
Desi-girl
NAKSA1521
gagi007
User_23
visu007
ripzter
Selva-senthil
CECILC0812
tammineni
akkujuly
pavan00747
sad 2b away
aman grewal
star001
binaya123 (july 26th) meds expire on March 17th
amar.reddy09

I hope i didnt miss anyone on the list. Please let me know if i missed anyone on the list or any changes. Those members are waiting on the list without IP yet only and NDVO started processing July applications so I put Feb to July applicants only. I really hope to see great news from you guys and some of them who are still waiting to hear for an interview date. All the best!
thx darling this is a great update for all waiting :-* :-* :-* good work :)

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
Forever-Waiting said:
WOW, so many people are getting good news.

Congratulation guys. that is so good news for all of you guys.

When will I get the news and when will I say OMG!!!!!

This is so bad and screwed up process. what is missing in my application that is making it so hard for them to issue visa. 14 months and no visa.
I'm in the exact same case than you! Now it is almost 15 months waiting for us... I saw people having interview same day than us getting decision made 2 weeks ago.... Others having interview 3 weeks after me and being reunited in Canada already... Others getting interview over a month after us and having passport and visa in hands now!!! On our side we sent our medical a month and half ago and we got to know that they didn't even care looking at it and won't do it for at least 2 weeks....
I want to say that I'm happy for anyone getting their visa but this is making me so mad against NDVO when I see all those people getting visa and us being just forgotten!
Also when I see people from June or July getting their visa and using words like... Finally... After a so long wait... I'm getting visa... Even if i'm sincerely happy for them... I get also frustrated... As I think that 8 months is not really a so long waiting time when the web site says 12 months and when few of us are waiting for 14-15 months and more(just think about 2012 applicant still waiting)... I'm sorry looking so upset right now but all this proccess is getting too much now... I just feel completely depress right now and some days I just feel like this will never end!!! I just don't know what to think anymore!!!

Forever-Waiting

Feb 27, 2014
Anishka said:
I'm in the exact same case than you! Now it is almost 15 months waiting for us... I saw people having interview same day than us getting decision made 2 weeks ago.... Others having interview 3 weeks after me and being reunited in Canada already... Others getting interview over a month after us and having passport and visa in hands now!!! On our side we sent our medical a month and half ago and we got to know that they didn't even care looking at it and won't do it for at least 2 weeks....
I want to say that I'm happy for anyone getting their visa but this is making me so mad against NDVO when I see all those people getting visa and us being just forgotten!
Also when I see people from June or July getting their visa and using words like... Finally... After a so long wait... I'm getting visa... Even if i'm sincerely happy for them... I get also frustrated... As I think that 8 months is not really a so long waiting time when the web site says 12 months and when few of us are waiting for 14-15 months and more(just think about 2012 applicant still waiting)... I'm sorry looking so upset right now but all this proccess is getting too much now... I just feel completely depress right now and some days I just feel like this will never end!!! I just don't know what to think anymore!!!

Hey Anishka,

I totally agree with you on the frustrating point. These guys don't no what is going in there mind and how they are working on files that are sometimes sitting for months and some sitting for weeks. As for 2012 applicant well it is sad too but we had a strike that was 6 months long and the backlogs that they generated during this time was so much that they totally forgot about them.

The thing that I don't understand is that when they have strikes, or change the time line on there web side why do we get effected with it. For example, I was almost at the point where I had less than 1 month left for the entire process to be over according to the web side which was 10 months. Then suddenly they changed the time line to 12 months and my MP told me that I am still in the giving time fram and that he cannot help me. Seriously these jokers don't understand the meaning of love, family, and how we are suffering from this stress full situation.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Coolbaby02 said:
Mine is IP also since 9th march.
Thank you. Ill add you on the IP list. Wish you a speedy DM and visa! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
vikrantnayyar said:
got my passport back wid shiny visa...
Finally you are kicked out of this forum. All the best in the future with your spouse. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Myrah7 said:
thx darling this is a great update for all waiting :-* :-* :-* good work :)
No problem. Thank you sweety. :D :) :-*

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Anishka said:
I agree with you about this point. Its totally unfair what NDVO is doing now and giving out people visas and making you wait longer after submitted re medicals to NDVO. I noticed that some of you guys like magess and others waited so long after submitted re medicals like 2 months. I dont understand why do they have to make you guys wait like this. They might be busy to have the interviews with the applicants or schedule for the interview dates. NDVO is so unpredictable. Sigh* This sounds so not good that NDVO is making us look stupid. I am really mad at them so well that they are making you wait longer when you have submitted re medicals months ago. I hope NDVO will give out visas to you guys sooner. dont worry Anishka i totally understand your feelings and frustration like others are same as you. But you guys are almost there in the end so you have to wait for visa and nothing else. I know it feels like forever for you. Dont lose hope, Anishka. Be strong and i know you are very strong girl. The right time will come for you and others too. :) I am praying for you to get the speedy pp back with visa!!! Same goes to forever-waiting, magess and others too. Wish you all the speedy visaa!!!! God bless you guys! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
paul719 said:
OMG OMG....finally finally got Decision Made. ....thx baba ji
Thats great! Congrats! :D hopefully you get pp back with the shiny visa soon! :)

Iranas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
29 Jan 2013
File Transfer...
20 Feb 2013
Med's Request
2 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jan 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP : 26th October
I am in same condition they asked me to send PCC by March 1, though that I will have visa by this time but no answer have sent them email twice. It;s been a two month my medical expired. I am thinking to fly home but still in confusion to purchase ticket.I dont know their next step.Janaury 2013 applicants are unfortunate we have to wait more than processing times

Anishka said:

Forever-Waiting

Feb 27, 2014
SN0206 said:
I agree with you about this point. Its totally unfair what NDVO is doing now and giving out people visas and making you wait longer after submitted re medicals to NDVO. I noticed that some of you guys like magess and others waited so long after submitted re medicals like 2 months. I dont understand why do they have to make you guys wait like this. They might be busy to have the interviews with the applicants or schedule for the interview dates. NDVO is so unpredictable. Sigh* This sounds so not good that NDVO is making us look stupid. I am really mad at them so well that they are making you wait longer when you have submitted re medicals months ago. I hope NDVO will give out visas to you guys sooner. dont worry Anishka i totally understand your feelings and frustration like others are same as you. But you guys are almost there in the end so you have to wait for visa and nothing else. I know it feels like forever for you. Dont lose hope, Anishka. Be strong and i know you are very strong girl. The right time will come for you and others too. :) I am praying for you to get the speedy pp back with visa!!! Same goes to forever-waiting, magess and others too. Wish you all the speedy visaa!!!! God bless you guys! :)
Many many thank you Sir. I really appreciate your words and thoughts that you have for us. Allah give you good things and wish you a speedy visa as well.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
SatishKavya said:
Hi All,

Finally got passport with Visa stamped today !!!!!!!!! long wait is over....... those people who have "No CSCD entered as no info was provided on the back of a photo" in GCMS notes nothing to worry even we had the same but there were no queries from NDVO.

Finally me and my wife would like to thank all the forum members, without this forum we would be lost. All the best to everyone and I pray that everybody quickly gets IP, DM and PP back as soon as possible :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

---------------- Timeline --------------------
App. Filed.......: 19-June-2013
File Transfer...: 17-July-2013
Passport Req..: 20-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...: IP on 21-Feb-2014
LANDED..........: DM on 7-March-2014 got passport with Visa on 13-March-2014
Congrats. We can now kick the both of you out with our best wishes. Have a happy married life :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
SN0206 said:
63 Applicants waiting without IP from Feb to July and few have interviews.

FEBRUARY APPLICANTS:

saniali interview not sure
GP.88
Deepsingh (interview)
raman_kanwal (interview)

utsav
jask/gauti (6th feb interview) done
CANVISA005 (interview not sure date)

MARCH APPLICANTS:

thisu
information1234 (interview no date)
WaitingSinceLong
conina

APRIL APPLICANTS:

npatel28
sumeshchd
Ms. Boyal
bakshlaiverabba (ADR - October 11th)
DKCANADA
SAHIL SINGH (interview - March 19th)

MAY APPLICANTS:

HarvB (interview no date)
paulharry (interview - Mar 27th) got a call from Chandigarh (Mar 13th)
ja_007 (interview - March 25th)
bubbles67 (ADR - November 15th)
SidhuBTI (ADR - December 20th)
harisuji (ADR - November 28th)
waiting2exahle (interview)
whenllvisacome (interview - February 17th) done
buggi2008 (interview - February 14th) done
jaycee4sweet (ADR - December 14th)
canadatogo
sukhraj (interview - Mar 12th) done

JUNE APPLICANTS:

rajinregina14 meds expired on March 10th
dolma (interview) got 4 missed calls from NDVO
moonlight93
panchibora
santhos
dva (ADR - February 15th) meds expired on March 5th
malhotrak (ADR - February 15th)
Hope16092112
mani04
Priyankita
coolbaby02
40.HardyBoyz
JESUS2014 (june 3th, 2013) meds expired (october 10, 2012)
ssk_001 (june 3th,2013) (ADR - January 31st, 2014)
Kunjai (interview)

JULY APPLICANTS:

MTL
shorty2001
bhumster
Desi-girl
NAKSA1521
gagi007
User_23
visu007
ripzter
Selva-senthil
CECILC0812
tammineni
akkujuly
pavan00747
sad 2b away
aman grewal
star001
binaya123 (july 26th) meds expire on March 17th
amar.reddy09

I hope i didnt miss anyone on the list. Please let me know if i missed anyone on the list or any changes. Those members are waiting on the list without IP yet only and NDVO started processing July applications so I put Feb to July applicants only. I really hope to see great news from you guys and some of them who are still waiting to hear for an interview date. All the best!
Thank you for posting this list. It is very well organized :) and very helpful :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Gsingh88 said:
Thanks a lot. Ya it was quick one after IP to get visa in hand. Short of words to thank Babaji for blessings.
I really thot my wife is gna get interview. Cz of her previous stay in canada as student, she over stayed even past restoration period. And her status restoration request got rejected, but good thing she had left canada before that decision. And her visitor visa also got rejected after marriage.
But for sponsership, i made sure that we give them loads of proofs to prove our relationship genuine. And explained everything about her overstay.
At First i thot about hiring a lawyer, but i followed my gut feeling and did it all myself. No offence but for some reason i cant trust lawyers in this kind of matter.
It was great help from all you guys. Really appriciate it. And wish the best for you all. :) ;D
Glad to hear your experiences. I am happy that thing went smoothly for you. It's good that you trusted your gut feeling and provided lots of proof and explanations. I don't really trust lawyers either, and I even have cousins who are lawyers...So I know how they can be :p