Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Frustration continues , Why the hell doesn't anyone respond to any of our emails? I have sent passport 5 months ago still waiting to hear a response if they have received it or not, same goes for medical.. I contacted MP, didn't get any clear answer.. for FK sake if its too much work put more staff to do it faster.. The government only knows how to take your money, nothing else...

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
capri_can said:
THANK YOU SN0206. OMG am soooo excited.. i am hardly working today at office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my wifey is all awake while its late night in india! OH GOD! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH !!!!!! and A BIG THANKS TO THIS FORUM.

I AM SO LUCKY to be a part of this forum! every member is so encouraging and helping. we both were so nervous while applying and had plethora of confusions, but everything got sorted out here.. A BIG thanks to all the forum members for helping me and others... This is the best forum if you're applying for your spouse, pleas enever take this forum down, it has so much valuable info! God bless you all!!
Aww you guys are so cute. So happy to see u both so relieved now. No more tension. Haha. I know this forum is always the best and so helpful. Cannot forget that too. Be happy always! Your welcome. :D

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Peerzad said:
Frustration continues , Why the hell doesn't anyone respond to any of our emails? I have sent passport 5 months ago still waiting to hear a response if they have received it or not, same goes for medical.. I contacted MP, didn't get any clear answer.. for FK sake if its too much work put more staff to do it faster.. The government only knows how to take your money, nothing else...
Haha i agree that the government needs to hire more staff to work faster and finish those who are still waiting longer without visa yet. So insanee! sometimes NDVO does reply to some of the applicants. Its depend on how lazy they are. You should apply for GCMS notes to find out if they have received your passport. It might be helpful for you. Try your best for it.

amar.reddy09

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 04 2013
AOR Received.
July 30 2013
File Transfer...
July 30 2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Sep 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet ( IP March 21 2014) and got visa on April 03 2014 :)
LANDED..........
Waiting for my wife
Visa , its been 4 months CHC new delhi took Passport of my wife
Hi,

Just wanted to know how long spouse visa process can take(max.) after sending of passport to CHC new delhi to get it back.Its already been 4 months since they have received my wifes passport in the embassay. Any one with similar timelines at CHC new delhi,plz share your experiances.I dont know what the embassy does with the passports keeping them for 4months or more.They should do all the checks and then finally ask for passports,so that the passports can be returned quickly.

Please share your valuable information

Spouse Visa
Canada
From Hyderabad
Applied On 11/07/2013
Passport Request by CHC New Delhi 10/09/2013
Passport Send to CHC New Delhi 12/09/2013
Passport Received in CHC New Delhi 13/09/2013

Thank you in advance, Please let me know.

Amar

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
amar.reddy09 said:
Visa , its been 4 months CHC new delhi took Passport of my wife
Hi,

Just wanted to know how long spouse visa process can take(max.) after sending of passport to CHC new delhi to get it back.Its already been 4 months since they have received my wifes passport in the embassay. Any one with similar timelines at CHC new delhi,plz share your experiances.I dont know what the embassy does with the passports keeping them for 4months or more.They should do all the checks and then finally ask for passports,so that the passports can be returned quickly.

Please share your valuable information

Spouse Visa
Canada
From Hyderabad
Applied On 11/07/2013
Passport Request by CHC New Delhi 10/09/2013
Passport Send to CHC New Delhi 12/09/2013
Passport Received in CHC New Delhi 13/09/2013

Thank you in advance, Please let me know.

Amar
Hi

It is normal for New Delhi visa office to keep your passport for 4 months and some of members waiting for a year after sending the passports. It takes 8 to 10 months to get pp back with visa without any delays and if no interview. You are a july applicant so they have started processing on first week of july applicants like few july got visas too. You may also hear good news soon this month if you are a second week of july. Desi girl has similiar timeline as you and she is also waiting for visa and others too. You can check the spreadsheet under my signature to see how many july applicants are waiting for visas. Just be patient for a bit longer. Thank you for your timeline. Wish you a speedy visa! :)

DK1212

Mar 2, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2014
AOR Received.
15-02-2014
File Transfer...
18-02-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
IN PROCESS: 29-08-2014
Interview........
NO REQUIRED
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
VERY SOON
How often the excel sheet gets updated?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
paulharry said:
Finally i got the interview call from chandigarh. It's on 27 March. Just two weeks left
Thanks God.
What should I prepare for interview

App. Filed.......: 3-May-2013
AOR Received.: 27-May-2013
File Transfer...: 28-May-2013
Med's Done....: Medical done in April
Interview........: 27 march
Passport Req..: 14-June-2013
All the best for your interview. If you type in interview in the search bar, there will be a lot of questions that you will find. If you can't find it, then PM me.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Gsingh88 said:
Hi everyone,
Just got passport back with shiny VISA. Supperrrrr happpyyyy :) :D ;D
Thanks a lot everyone for support. Wish you all get your visas soon.
App. Filed.......: 26-06-2013
AOR Received.: 15-07-2013
File Transfer...: 31-07-2013
Med's Done....: 5-5-2013
Interview........: waived !!
Passport Req..: 4 sept 2013 ( GCMS Notes ) sent 12 nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...: 5 march 2014. Ip: 4 mar 2014. DM: 10 mar 2014
Congrats, that was really fast passport return. You are now kicked out from here. Feel free to drop in and say hi though. Have a happy married life.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
vikrantnayyar said:
so finally my time for big omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ebassy called me today and asked me to collect ur visa tommorw ......... thnks alot mere sai laddi shah ji and ram ji. it is not possible widout ur blessings
App. Filed.......: 10 may 2013
AOR Received.: 13 june 2013
File Transfer...: june 2013
Med's Done....: march 2013
Interview........: 11- mar-2014
Passport Req..: 16 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...: 14-mar-2014
LANDED..........: 04-04-2014
Congrats, the end is very very near! So happy for you and you can say good bye to the stress and waiting through separation. Have a happy married life.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Sukhraj said:
Congrats.....did they return ur passport after interview? Coz i had interview 12th march and they returen my pp and wedding pics and said they gonna give me decision later.

I applied 27-05-2013
Med expired on- 06-03-2014
Interview- 12-03-2014
Mostly they asked about my wife's job,salary, accomodation, working hours and hwere v had our honeymoon, how many ppl on our wedding,where it held etc it took like 55 minuts
thats coz i spend few years in cyprus and UK as student they spend time asking bout my trevel history,
Why i didnt find a girl in india or UK, if i stayed anywhere without visa,while studing hw i was managing my finance,hw many hours i used to work there. Hw i met my wife how v started.hw was parents reaction.hw my wife goes to work,wich car she driving from when.what r ur hobbies, food u eating veg or non, why she didnt come with u on interview.
It was at chndighar embassy for interview there was a white fat guy along with indian lady(interprater). Wile interview they having look at wedding pics and typing on computer. Hew showed me few pics and asking bout the places. He asked mine and my wife's e mail adress an skype ids.huh.....
Congrats! Being all done with your interview must be a relief and now, almost done with your long wait. All the best in future.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
capri_can said:
Hello Forum members! GREAT NEWS!
My wifey got her passport today with the shining visa ;D ;D ;D ;D
Our wait is over!!
we applied on 28 June 2013 and got visa in march 2014.
Oh i am soo happy! God's great!
Intezaar ka fal meetha hota hai, expereinced it totally today!
I wish everyone get theri file processed soon!

Just one thing, my online file status still shows in process. It changed from application recieved to in process on 4th March '14 and got passport with stamped visa on 13th march 2014!
Sometimes NDVO acts wierdly fast! :p
I hope it does like that in everyone's case!
All the best to all..
Time to get kicked out of this forum :D :D :D
Congrats! So happy for you. And your excitement is so infectious, it's making me jump with joy too :D
We hereby kick you out of this forum so that your wife can spend some quality time with you as soon as she books her flight, boards the plane, lands and sees you waiting at the airport terminal. Wishing you both a very happy married life :)

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
GUYS THE SS IS UPDATED BY PRASAMP AND ME 3-4 TIMES A WEEK ..........EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE REACHED CANADA AND STARTED OUR LIFES HERE WE STILL TAKING OUT TIME DOING THIS FOR ALL U 2013 GUYS........COZ WE SPEND A LOT OF TIME HERE ON THIS FORUM HELPING EACH OTHER AS WELL AS PUTTING A LOT OF EFFORTS CREATING ALL THE DETAILS ON THE SS...........IF SOME PPL ARE NOT ON IT....COS WE DONT HAVE THEIR AOR OR SA DATES...WHICH IS IMPT TO CALCULATE ON THIS EXCEL.........AND PLEASE WLD SOMEONE UPDATE US....IF PPL ON THIS FORUM THEIR IP OR DM OR INTERVIEW DATE HASNT BEEN UPDATED WILL BE HAPPY TO UPDATE IT IF WE HAVE MISSED ANYONE.......THERE ARE LOT OF NEWBIES WHO COME AND GO ....IT REALLY DOESNT MAKE SENSE PUTTING THOSE NAMES ON THE SS........BUT IF ANYONE WANTS THEIR NAME WITH DETAILS ON THE SS....PLEASE SEND US YOUR FULL DETAILS WILL BE HAPPY TO UPDATE IT ON THE SS........... AND ALL THE BEST AND CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THE VISA....AND THOSE WHO STILL WAITING DONT WORRY GUYS VERY SOON U ALL GOIN TO BE HERE SPEEDY VISA TO ALL :) :) :)

BAJWASA

Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-jun-13
File Transfer...
10-jul-13
Passport Req..
07-aug-13
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4-mar-14. DM 14-mar-14
Myrah7 said:
GUYS THE SS IS UPDATED BY PRASAMP AND ME 3-4 TIMES A WEEK ..........EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE REACHED CANADA AND STARTED OUR LIFES HERE WE STILL TAKING OUT TIME DOING THIS FOR ALL U 2013 GUYS........COZ WE SPEND A LOT OF TIME HERE ON THIS FORUM HELPING EACH OTHER AS WELL AS PUTTING A LOT OF EFFORTS CREATING ALL THE DETAILS ON THE SS...........IF SOME PPL ARE NOT ON IT....COS WE DONT HAVE THEIR AOR OR SA DATES...WHICH IS IMPT TO CALCULATE ON THIS EXCEL.........AND PLEASE WLD SOMEONE UPDATE US....IF PPL ON THIS FORUM THEIR IP OR DM OR INTERVIEW DATE HASNT BEEN UPDATED WILL BE HAPPY TO UPDATE IT IF WE HAVE MISSED ANYONE.......THERE ARE LOT OF NEWBIES WHO COME AND GO ....IT REALLY DOESNT MAKE SENSE PUTTING THOSE NAMES ON THE SS........BUT IF ANYONE WANTS THEIR NAME WITH DETAILS ON THE SS....PLEASE SEND US YOUR FULL DETAILS WILL BE HAPPY TO UPDATE IT ON THE SS........... AND ALL THE BEST AND CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THE VISA....AND THOSE WHO STILL WAITING DONT WORRY GUYS VERY SOON U ALL GOIN TO BE HERE SPEEDY VISA TO ALL :) :) :)

Hi Myrah, thank you for the great work u have done ans continue to do..it has been soo helpful..please add my details to the spreadsheet

Application received by CIC - June 10, 2013
File Transferred to NDVO - July 10, 2013
Request for passport - August 7, 2013
Processing started on March 4th,2013 but Ecas was updated on March 7th, 2014

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
BAJWASA said:
Hi Myrah, thank you for the great work u have done ans continue to do..it has been soo helpful..please add my details to the spreadsheet

Application received by CIC - June 10, 2013
File Transferred to NDVO - July 10, 2013
Request for passport - August 7, 2013
Processing started on March 4th,2013 but Ecas was updated on March 7th, 2014
thx dear details updated wish u a speedy DM :) can u share your medical date ...thx :)

capri_can

Star Member
May 2, 2012
After one day of getting visa, now status shows DECISON MADE! Ours is a serious weird case, but thankfully, its weirdly good :)

All those who are getting frustrated in this forum, please understand that patience is key.

My wife's passport was requested in September 2013 and decision is made in mid march 2014. Almost 6 months. so have just a bit more patience. NDVO does work, if everything on your file is fine.
This forum is great for new applicants who are skeptical about documents required at the time of filing visa.
I adhered to the advices given to me in this forum and everything went so smoothly.
I will attribute the success of our application to this forum's wonderful members like Myrah7, SN0206 and many others.

So guys, keep patience, good news is just round the corner.

PS: it is snowing really bad in toronto..winter is JUST not leaving and it is getting on my nerves now..having a sore feet walking..in May, my wifey and spring, both will be with me :) :)