File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
CMR said:
Phone calls from NDVO

Guys, those of you who have been receiving calls from NDVO, do they email you later in case you missed their call?
I travel frequently out of India and cellphone reception/services isnt the best in India anyway. I gave my India cell in the application forms.
If you missed their calls, they will call you back later in few days. You can try to email NDVO that you missed their calls. Always keep the phone with you if they will call you back soon.

Oshazi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2013
File Transfer...
25-Apr-2013
Med's Request
re-meds request 3-May-2014
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2013; re-meds 11-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
voluntarily sent with re-meds
VISA ISSUED...
IP - Feb 26; DM - May 23; PPR - May 30
LANDED..........
2-Jun-2014
sachopr said:
My wife is PR in Canada and she has applied for my spouse visa in the month of June 2013.Passport has been sent to embassy in the month of August 2013.My wife had to come to India in the month of Nov. 2013 as her father passed away.Since then she is in India living with her mother and me as her mother is not keeping well.In the month of Feb 2014 I have Received an email from Immigration office New Delhi asking for my wife plans to re-establish in Canada along with supporting documents , in the form of Job offer/Employment contract in Canada/Pay slips and Property rental agreement.We have arranged the property rental agreement and T4 slip of 2013 as my wife was working till Nov 2013.

Should I only submit these two documents of my wife?As my wife need to stay in India for couple of months in order to take care of her mother.

What do you suggest?
Hi sachopr,

My condolence for your father-in-law. I wish good health and quick recovery of your mother-in-law.
Now, normally if one is absent from Canada for a period of 3 to 6 weeks while sponsoring and then returns to Canada no flags are raised. Since your wife has been absent from Canada for an extended period beyond the norms, flag has been raised.

Clearly CIC is interested in your wife's plan to re-establish herself in Canada. I suggest that you provide a job offer letter. It would be nice if the company she has been working with is willing to provide a letter stating that they are willing to reinstate her on arrival. (They don't necessarily need to abide.) This letter itself will be sufficient to proof her intensions to return. This is the strongest proof.

If for some reason above is not possible. Then you can provide rental agreement with receipts of payments made during her absence. Tax returns for this year. Also, if your wife has continuously lived in Canada since becoming a PR then you should highlight it. This is a very strong point. The VO will understand.

Also with all due respects provide your father-in-law's death certificate plus letter from a doctor stating your mother-in-law's health. Also provide a copy of her prescriptions and a detailed letter from your wife explaining the whole situation and how she plans to come out of it.

Hope this help. Good luck.

Regards,
Oshazi

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
amrit9 said:
Hello All My Friends,

Mostly, I was a silent observer on this form but today is my OMG day....so I would say something. Firstly, I would like to say THANK GOD because its him with whose grace my wife got her passport with shiny visa. I wasn't sure until today that what decision they took on my file as i was expecting an interview. I am June 27th applicant.

THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD

Friends, I was preparing my wife for the interview as I had many things in my file that could have raised redflags, especially if it's a second marriage. But I explained everything to NDVO in very systematic way and No interview!!Hurray!! I was been advised by some good experienced friends in immigration that I really matter how you present your case. Speak truth and you don't want visa officer to look back in file again and again as he reads thro your file. At the end you should be able to convince him 90% for your case and to issue visa. Presentation really helps too and it makes NDVO life easier too. Also we need lot of solid proofs for genuine relationship so that visa office can't ignore them (one needs to think out of box) and is convinced that you really want your spouse to be with you soooooonnnnn. Our first marriage anniversary is next month and I am going to apply for my vacations now!! Hurray!!

Further, I want to thank Aniska, Myrah7, TLSD, RJ1710 and all my friends for their valuable inputs when requested. This form is really live due to all of you and very helpful to all new applicants. Keep up the spirit for this form. Hope everyone get the visa soon.

Thanks Everyone!
Wow thats amazing news. Congratulations! So happy for you. No more worries about that. :D you are already kicked out of this forum. Wish you both a happy married life ahead and God bless! please pray for all of us to get visas soon! :) Thanks.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
capri_can said:
HURAAAAAYYYYYY..After a wait of appx a year..i got IN PROCESS!!
VAHE GURU ji da Khalsa, Vahe Guru ji ki Fateh!

here is what i get:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 28, 2013.

We started processing your application on March 4, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

Will we get an interview? I hope not!
Congratss! Wish you a speedy DM! :)

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amrit9 said:
Hello All My Friends,

Mostly, I was a silent observer on this form but today is my OMG day....so I would say something. Firstly, I would like to say THANK GOD because its him with whose grace my wife got her passport with shiny visa. I wasn't sure until today that what decision they took on my file as i was expecting an interview. I am June 27th applicant.

THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD

Friends, I was preparing my wife for the interview as I had many things in my file that could have raised redflags, especially if it's a second marriage. But I explained everything to NDVO in very systematic way and No interview!!Hurray!! I was been advised by some good experienced friends in immigration that I really matter how you present your case. Speak truth and you don't want visa officer to look back in file again and again as he reads thro your file. At the end you should be able to convince him 90% for your case and to issue visa. Presentation really helps too and it makes NDVO life easier too. Also we need lot of solid proofs for genuine relationship so that visa office can't ignore them (one needs to think out of box) and is convinced that you really want your spouse to be with you soooooonnnnn. Our first marriage anniversary is next month and I am going to apply for my vacations now!! Hurray!!

Further, I want to thank Aniska, Myrah7, TLSD, RJ1710 and all my friends for their valuable inputs when requested. This form is really live due to all of you and very helpful to all new applicants. Keep up the spirit for this form. Hope everyone get the visa soon.

Thanks Everyone!
Congratulations Amrit,

Hopefully your will will join you in canada real soon.

Could you please provide your complete timeline?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sachopr said:
My wife is PR in Canada and she has applied for my spouse visa in the month of June 2013.Passport has been sent to embassy in the month of August 2013.My wife had to come to India in the month of Nov. 2013 as her father passed away.Since then she is in India living with her mother and me as her mother is not keeping well.In the month of Feb 2014 I have Received an email from Immigration office New Delhi asking for my wife plans to re-establish in Canada along with supporting documents , in the form of Job offer/Employment contract in Canada/Pay slips and Property rental agreement.We have arranged the property rental agreement and T4 slip of 2013 as my wife was working till Nov 2013.

Should I only submit these two documents of my wife?As my wife need to stay in India for couple of months in order to take care of her mother.

What do you suggest?
I am sorry to hear that her father passed away. Hope your wife's mother feels better soon. You can submit that too and also you should explain how your wife is on vacation or the letter from her employer too. I am sure NDVO will understand your wife's situation. I hope they will give you visa soon than delays. Wish you a speedy visa! Take care of your wife. God bless u both.

kanshi

Dec 8, 2013
Please HELP guyzzzzz.....

We had received DM on 3rd March, 2014. We haven,t received our passport yet.

When should we expect to receive it ?
Can we contact NDVO regarding it ?
How long should we wait before contacting NDVO ?
NDVO contact no ?

Thank You so much in advance!!!!!!!!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
kanshi said:
Please HELP guyzzzzz.....

We had received DM on 3rd March, 2014. We haven,t received our passport yet.

When should we expect to receive it ?
Can we contact NDVO regarding it ?
How long should we wait before contacting NDVO ?
NDVO contact no ?

Thank You so much in advance!!!!!!!!
Its been a week now so you will get pp back with visa sooner by tomorrow or Monday so hopefully. Dont worry. You have to be patient for few days. :)

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Waste of life with me no update stupid NDVO not doing anything on my file. Another week end without wife this sucks and all my plans are getting ruined. Now I don't think our relationship is ever going to be the same as it used to be after the marriage as we don't talk that much now adays.

If this continues than there is no future for me.

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magessss said:
Waste of life with me no update stupid NDVO not doing anything on my file. Another week end without wife this sucks and all my plans are getting ruined. Now I don't think our relationship is ever going to be the same as it used to be after the marriage as we don't talk that much now adays.

I can understand your situation dude but loosing patience is not even an option. I always see your posts and looking at your timiline, i always wish that your get your visa soon. Its been a long wait for you.
I am sure once you guys get through it, life's gona be better than ever. We should always learn from our tough times. :)
" achay waqt ki ek burayi hai ki woh khatam ho jata hai, burrey waqt ki ek acchayi hai ki woh bhi khatam ho jata hai "

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
amrit9 said:
Hello All My Friends,

Thanks Everyone!

Congrats !!!!!! That's really a great news......

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
magessss said:

Magess, dont lose your hope. NDVO will surprise you with visa and you will forget about that waiting game then. :) You have to believe that the right time will come for you soon so dont blame yourself for that. You will be reunited with your loved one soon. I know NDVO is so weirdo and they are driving all of us crazyy. I know you will get pp back with the shiny visa soon by this month. Be strongg! Be happy! :) :) :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
paul719 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Finally got IP ...... can't wait to for DM

Thanks waheguru ji
AOR Received.: 10 july 2013
File Transfer...: 10 july 2013
Med's Done....: 25 may 2013
Passport Req..: 15 aug 2013
Congrats! Hope you get your DM soon.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
SINIP said:
Hello friends my hubbi got his passport with shiny visa.. He will be flying soon ... Please share senior members what do they ask for immigration clearance and how long it's gonna take in Toronto... Thank you .. Best wishes to all....
App recd June 14, 2013.
IP February 27, 2014
DM recently
Congratulations! You are officially kicked out of this forum and wishing you all the best and all the joys in life. They will ask if your husband will be bringing any personal things at a later date or not, what he brought with him currently (like money and other goods). It will take 10-15 minutes to get through customs.. maybe half an hour tops. They will get the information for landing and to mail your husband's PR card as well as Social Insurance Number and Health Card I think.

pprcanada

Jan 17, 2012
I APPLIED FOR MY WIFE ON APRIL 5, 2013 AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING SMOOTH. LATER IN OCTOBER, NDVO CALLED MY WIFE TO SEND THE PAYMENT RECEIPT OF $1040 WHICH WE SEND WITHIN ONE WEEK. AFTER THAT NOBODY TOUCH THE FILE AS I GOT GCMC NOTES. IT STATES THAT INTERVIEW IS WAIVED, SECURITY PASSED, CRIMINALITY PASSED, MEDICAL PASSED, RELATIONSHIP LOOKS GENUINE. EVERYTHING IS OK IN FILE EXCEPT THE RRPF FEE OUTSTANDING $490. LAST WEEK THE MEDICAL AND PCC BOTH GET EXPIRED.

NOW AFTER 11 MONTHS, NDVO CALLED MY WIFE AND SAID EVERYTHING IS FINE WITH THE FILE, BUT YOUR HUSBAND MADE A MISTAKE :eek: :eek: THAT HE PAID WHOLE FEE IN ONE TRANSACTION. HE SHOULD PAY IN TWO TRANSACTIONS (WHAT THE F). IS HE TRYING TO ESCAPE..I MEAN HE DID NOT GET ANY BETTER EXCUSE.. :-X :-X

ANYWAY, NOW HE SAID THE MEDICAL IS EXPIRED. SO NDVO IS SENDING A LETTER WHICH WE HAVE TO TAKE TO THE DOCTOR AND HE WILL EXTEND THE VALIDATION OF MEDICAL. HENCE MY WIFE DON'T NEED TO GO FOR ANOTHER MEDICAL TEST. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT CAN BE DONE. ANYONE ON THIS FORUM HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS KIND OF ISSUE. PLEASE REPLY....