march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Gsingh88 said:
Big wali OMG from our side. Just got an IP. This moment feels like magic.
My wifes application started processing march 4th.
Thank you soo much babaji... Cant wait to see her :)
Hope everyone else get there visas soon.. Rab rakha :)
Words cant express my feelings and happiness rite now....
Aww so happy for you. Congratss! :) Wish you a speedy DM! God bless.

Iranas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
29 Jan 2013
File Transfer...
20 Feb 2013
Med's Request
2 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jan 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP : 26th October
Hi Anishka and magesss I am in same condition as you both are in. I received letter on January 20 to submit my PCC by March 1 which I did it on February 2. I am surprise they just asked my PCC not remedical hope they have extended my medical. I did my medical 2013 January 13. I am tired of waiting it is more than a year now so frustrated if they ask me to remedial then that will be the most terrible thing again there will be another delay on my application. I did Mp inquiry they said me to check back in April. I don't know how long they can extend medical validity. Good luck

magessss said:
Hey Anishka,

My case is exactly same as yours, my wife had her interview done on Jan 6 and the officer told her the same thing. We are waiting for the visa from 3 months now. My mp said to come in April if nothing comes by that time. What is going on with our life, I don't know what to do now. Did your e-cas say that "Medical received" or something like that. Mine says medical received but nothing after that.

Please pas me the number also when ever you get it as I also need to call them.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Chinnmaye said:
Hello Lovely People,

I am planning to see my hubby in June. I decided not to wait anymore. Do you guys think there is a possibility that we will hear anything by the time I come back in July? My hubby's medicals are expiring in July so is there any possibility that he will get by July? I am a november applicant....

I am excited to see my hubby after 9months :) :)
Hello Chinnmaye :)

You should go ahead and visit your hubby if you really want to see him so badly. You may hear some good news by around summer time like august or september. Also they can extend your medicals too so i hope they dont ask your husband for remedicals. You can worry when they start working on November. Right now go enjoy your vacation with your husband and then come back. Dont worry about that ok. Im so glad you are going to see your loved one soon. :)

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Anishka said:
Hello all,
I have an urgent request. I really need to call NDVO ASAP and the number we have is not answering. If anyone managed to speak with someone in NDVO, please give me the phone number!

We got to know from the MP today that there is no track of our remedical received in our file where it should have been received from feb 5th according to the tracking number we have for my hubby's remedical. He already bought his ticket for April 1st and now getting really stressed that he might not make it on time!

Thank you in advance for your help!
You can also call CIC if you are in Canada, the agents there if you insist can verify the status for your medicals, if they have received it. As medicals are saved as e-medicals they can verify it for u.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Iranas said:
Hi Anishka and magesss I am in same condition as you both are in. I received letter on January 20 to submit my PCC by March 1 which I did it on February 2. I am surprise they just asked my PCC not remedical hope they have extended my medical. I did my medical 2013 January 13. I am tired of waiting it is more than a year now so frustrated if they ask me to remedial then that will be the most terrible thing again there will be another delay on my application. I did Mp inquiry they said me to check back in April. I don't know how long they can extend medical validity. Good luck
Thats strange they asked for PCC only not medicals. But its good thing you finally sent PCC to NDVO and you may hear good news soon and im sure they wont ask you for remedicals if they have extended your medicals already. I understand how you feel so frustrated with this long processing. You may hear good news this month and others too as well so hopefully. Dont worry alot. Wish you a speedy visa! God bless! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ssk_001 said:
Whoever is maintaining the spreadsheet (at goo.gl/CoH7Y), would you please update with my dates. Thank you.

Date of application: June 3, 2013
Sponsorship approval (CIC-M): July 2, 2013
Passports requested and received (by NDVO): July 31, 2013
Medicals sent (uploaded by doctor in India): May 3, 2013
Additional docs requested and received (by NDVO): Jan 31, 2014

From the spreadsheet, ADR of 20-JAN-2014 got his/her passport stamped on 03-MAR-2014. So what do you guys think about my timelines!!!!

Thanks.
Hello

Myrah will update your dates to the spreadsheet soon. Thank you for your timeline. You may hear good news soon before your medicals expire (May). Hopefully they dont take long to issue the visa for you. They are still working on June too. Wish you a speedy visa! :)

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLSD said:
Chintu! My hubby just arrived in Vancouver too! WARNING! 4 hour wait through immigration is " normal" so tell who ever is waiting for u at airport not to panick - ie. if ur landing at 10am you won't be meeting ur spouse til 2pm ! I would recommend KLM, Luftansa or BA , just be sure ur flight is NOT transiting through USA , and only ONE stopover in Europe I.e. India - Amsterdam- Vancouver NOT : India - Paris- Amsterdam- Vancouver , double stopover in Europe is not allowed , but India- Amsterdam - Calgary- Vancouver is ok , however ur FIRST landing in canada will require you to go through immigration. My hubby flew Mumbai- Frankfurt- Vancouver with Luftansa , it was simple straightforward 3 hours transfer time in Frankfurt , this was good timing not to long - not too short . Luftansa run this flight nearly every weekday.
Flying trans-atlantic (via Europe) would be longer for Vancouver, but you do get some good flight options. I would strongly recommend NOT to travel KLM (or Air France). They are the worst to fly with. Trust me, I have had 2 very bad experiences with them. I travel quite frequently and i had 8 trans-atlantic trips in 2013 alone; each trip involving change of flights at least once.

I would recommend Emirates & Swiss Air as the best ones. Next I would recommend Jet Airways, British Airways, Etihad or Lufthansa. Also, I flew Air India once and they are quite good too. But, I hate KLM and Air Canada too!

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also wanted to share that We received our 3rd gcms notes just 1 day before ecas changed In Process on 7th march. And as usual there was nothing started in there. They had same old information in notes.
So it looks like it doesnt effect processing of your file if you order notes, because i read some members talking about delays if we order notes.
I hope they follow the trend and not call for interview now.
I pray for everyone else who are waiting longer than us, will get their visas soon. Dont loose patience guys, that one moment of happiness will make you forget all the pain. :) :D ;D :D

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SN0206 said:
Aww so happy for you. Congratss! :) Wish you a speedy DM! God bless.
Thanks a lot :D ;D. You have lot of patience, really hope you get your visa soon :)

visu007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
24-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet... Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: March 25, 2014, DM: March 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon...
Gsingh88 said:
I also wanted to share that We received our 3rd gcms notes just 1 day before ecas changed In Process on 7th march. And as usual there was nothing started in there. They had same old information in notes.
So it looks like it doesnt effect processing of your file if you order notes, because i read some members talking about delays if we order notes.
I hope they follow the trend and not call for interview now.
I pray for everyone else who are waiting longer than us, will get their visas soon. Dont loose patience guys, that one moment of happiness will make you forget all the pain. :) :D ;D :D
Thats really good to hear. I have applied for notes many times now. In your recent notes did you see anything under the INCOMING section in relation to "Financial Eval. Form IMM1283"? and also "IMM1344A (SA & Undertaking)"? Has anyone elese seen this in their notes?

allenleo1980

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug 2013
AOR Received.
29th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
29th Aug 2013
Med's Done....
11th June 2013
Passport Req..
13th Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st May 2014
How much cash u r allowed to carry when travelling to Canada (Spousal Visa)??? 3,000 cash n 7,000 travelers check or we can carry altogether 10,000 Cash??