march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
JohnJ said:
my medical was done on feb 4th 2014. i just had my medical done. Thanks all for the wishes. Fingers xed i get Pr soon to be with my better half next month. :)
Did you also do pcc again if so when does your pcc expire? when did you send re medicals to NDVO? Thats good thing you sent them. :D hope you get it very soon.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
kbanatwala said:
On 20th Feb 2014, I received an email from NDVO to do the medicals. I have booked my appointment for 26th Feb 2014 with the doctor. And today the ECAS status shows "Medical results have been received." Had never done any medicals before for this. Just wondering whats going on with my file.
Thats good newss. Did they ask for pcc yet? just do medicals quickly and send them soon. wish you a speedy visa! :) :D

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
smbb45 said:
I am new on forum. plz help!! my medical has expired....should i redo my medical and send it to embassy? or should wait for their any mail

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......: sept 26th- oct 2, 2013
AOR Received.: 6-11-2013
File Transfer...: 8-11-2013
Med's Done....: 1-02-2013
Interview........: waived
Passport Req..: Passport sent on 23 dec
VISA ISSUED...: waiting
LANDED..........:
I suggest you to wait until NDVO sends you a letter for re medicals and you also need a proof of letter to show your doctor. Dont worry you will get it in few months when they start working on sept applicants. just be patient for sometimes. All the bestt! :)

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Guys n gals, I just want tell you that when I first filed the application package ( the wait time for sponsor approval was 8 weeks) I was sooo anxious and counting the days down until it would be forwarded to NDVO . Checked the e-cas every day sometimes 5 times a day the day after the 8 weeks with no news and no e-cas existence , I called CIC (4 hour ordeal) only to hear that they had NO record of the application being in the system ?! ( I sent it in by UPS) deeply saddened the next day I recieved the ENTIRE application back !!!!! FML - apparently ONE form was left out by mistake , so an ENTIRE 2 months was lost !!!!! Added the missing document and sent again same day ! Now our count down began again ! An entire 60 days of my life GONE!

Second tragedy - 5 months after applying I realized that our marriage was NOT preformed under special marriage act (SMA) for Christian other religion , marrying someone who is Hindu in India. ( just after our engagement we paid a lawyer to initiate this Act at courthouse, so our marriage would be legally binding) so we freaked out and re-applied, then again had to travel to India for a re-marriage at courthouse, we panicked because we read about a situation like this and they got rejected. Then mailed the new marriage document off to ND CHC with an explanation .

Despite the bumps and signs that this was NEVER EVER EVER going to be over , and through a successful interview , I'm happy to say e-cas says DM ❤ And no delays !!!!!

People EVEN when shit starts to get in your way - stay strong and NEVER give up - it's just time that will sort everything out , so stay busy , focus on today and don't let this waiting game eat ur brain apart ! It's not worth it cuz when ur e-cas finally says DM , you will be looking for your brain again and may not find all the pieces . So just be patient and have faith ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
ohhhh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats a long way to go through. CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY MARRIED LIFE :) :) :) :)

TLSD said:
Guys n gals, I just want tell you that when I first filed the application package ( the wait time for sponsor approval was 8 weeks) I was sooo anxious and counting the days down until it would be forwarded to NDVO . Checked the e-cas every day sometimes 5 times a day the day after the 8 weeks with no news and no e-cas existence , I called CIC (4 hour ordeal) only to hear that they had NO record of the application being in the system ?! ( I sent it in by UPS) deeply saddened the next day I recieved the ENTIRE application back !!!!! FML - apparently ONE form was left out by mistake , so an ENTIRE 2 months was lost !!!!! Added the missing document and sent again same day ! Now our count down began again ! An entire 60 days of my life GONE!

Second tragedy - 5 months after applying I realized that our marriage was NOT preformed under special marriage act (SMA) for Christian other religion , marrying someone who is Hindu in India. ( just after our engagement we paid a lawyer to initiate this Act at courthouse, so our marriage would be legally binding) so we freaked out and re-applied, then again had to travel to India for a re-marriage at courthouse, we panicked because we read about a situation like this and they got rejected. Then mailed the new marriage document off to ND CHC with an explanation .

Despite the bumps and signs that this was NEVER EVER EVER going to be over , and through a successful interview , I'm happy to say e-cas says DM ❤ And no delays !!!!!

People EVEN when *censored word* starts to get in your way - stay strong and NEVER give up - it's just time that will sort everything out , so stay busy , focus on today and don't let this waiting game eat ur brain apart ! It's not worth it cuz when ur e-cas finally says DM , you will be looking for your brain again and may not find all the pieces . So just be patient and have faith ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Hey visa_help2014:

the current processing time is 12months but it could be earlier if the case is straightforward and depends on luck too. When did you apply? Wish you a speedy visa. :) :)

visa_help2014 said:
Hello Guys,

Just to know how long it currently takes for a PR spousal visa right now.
Please update.

Thanks,

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Hey guys...how many June applicants are left?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
SatishKavya said:
OMG Finally got IP :) :) :), I had stopped seeing the e-cas, just saw today, I got IP on 21-Feb-2014.

We received your application for permanent residence on June 19, 2013.
We started processing your application on February 21, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
Congrats! Hope you get a speedy DM and PP returned with your own shiny visa.
I have included you into the weekly updates.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
any reason for pankaj08 not able to pass his/her interview?
I am not sure of the details. He hasn't come online since his interview.
He just said that the interviewer (named Khurana) was really rude and told him to get out after throwing his passport into his face.

I didn't mention this before because I didn't want to scare everyone who were also having an interview around the same time/week in case they got really nervous and it affected their interview.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
aks.asr1 said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question: Me and my wife sent NDVO many mails in regards to my wife's Status and never heard anything from them. Recently, our MP office inquired twice about my wife's file and our MP office informed us that everything is completed now and it's matter of time and she can get Visa any time now. She told us since we applied in 2012 and your file was approved before 2013 which means in 2012 we still come under 10 months of processing time period not 12 months. But, its already been over 11 months.

But, my question I sponsored my wife in November 2012. Just wondering if everything is completed and it's matter of time before she can get Visa anytime how much long do we have to wait... Did anyone went thru this process.

Also, me and my wife sent them mail last week regarding the status. How long before they reply to our mail or is there any special line I have to write it under the Subject line before sending them a mail so that they will check..

Thanks, if anyone can response to this will be great... Thanks in advance guys.
Wow, what a long waiting period for the both of you. Great news that it is almost coming to an end, hopefully sooner.
NDVO very rarely replies to emails or case specific inquiries. There was only one other member on here whose MP said that they were going to get the visa soon, sometime in this month but mostly the MPs haven't been of help in telling us exactly when we will get our visas.

Good luck with the last few steps of your application.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
abhishekgoel007 said:
my wife just got PPR.....
Congrats Abhishek! Please pass my well wishes to Minki too. Hope your application processes with much speed and success :D.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
kanshi said:
OMG --> My little OMG moment. NDVO just updated my Medical on 24th Feb, 2014. we also applied for PR on 19th june, 2013 like you. We are still not in process, only medical have been updated. Hope they give DM soon as our 1st anniversary is in 1st week of April.
Congratulations! You are getting closer to DM and I hope they give it to you way before your anniversary.

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
Today I got reply from mp office after a one n half month...and she state tht my file is in initial review n queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for interview....I m tense now...

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Robin_Pandey said:
First of all Congrats to all the members who got IPs and DMs.
And good luck to members waiting.

And I've got my Canadian 'G' Driving License.

I exchanged my USA's DL(2 1/2 yrs of driving history) with a Canadian one.

Feeling good that I skipped all the written tests and road tests :) else its a 3 stage(G1--> G2--> G) and time taking process to get a full license here.
That's great! Congrats. Was it easy to do that? How long did it take? Do you think we can change India's driving licence to a Canadian one the same way?