NDVO
App. Filed.......
26 Apr 2013
AOR Received.
4 June 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 2013 (ecas update on 16th Dec 2013)
Passport Req..
June 2013 (Requested ltr submission and then submitted on 17th Dec 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 25th Oct 13 & DM - 19th Jan 14
LANDED..........
12th Feb 2014
My Landing xp was pretty smooth guys.... Literally no one in the lines at immig counters and so I hardly spent 15 mins from landing to leaving the airport...

I didn't get the SIN at airport(I guess they are being issued to ppl who are landing during rglr business hrs).

And FYI the baggage carts machines accept CAD, USD and also master, Visa & Amex credit cards. So I used a USD 5 bill and got 3 loonies back.
The customs officer didn't even look at the Goods accompanying list and on cross verifying he said they care more abt the goods to follow list.

And thtts it.. back home from there and celebrations the next 2 days :)

Wishing u all good luck and do message me if need any kind of info.

Robin_Pandey said:
And here it is... finally my PP with visa and landing docs are in my hands today.... A biiiiiig relief...Pheww.... :D
Just made it in time...

12th flying to toronto from boston.
13th is our first wedding anniv..
14th is my Bday...

All lined up :D

Thnks to each n everyone on this forum and good luck to friends who are in line...

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
a.m said:
Before the call until today it was still APPLICATION RECEIVED.

RIGHT NOW THIS IS WHAT MY E-CAS SAYS..

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on June 13, 2013.

We started processing your application on February 11, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

Oh kk thats cool. :D let us know when you get pp back with the shiny visa. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DVA said:
Really hope this doesnt delay it too much.....sending it all in a couple of dayd and expecting the notes in 4-5 days....
Thats great. Dont worry too much about any delays. I feel you will get a visa before medicals expire. :D let us know when you get your notes in few days. Wish you a happy first wedding anniversary and may you get a speedy visa! :) :D

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sajy said:
hi thr,
It says IP, gotta pick the passport in 2 3 days... Thank u so much for ur help.. :)
i hve to cme back asap coz thrs many things to tken care... will plan once gt visa...

PRAYIN FOR YOU ALL....
Oh okk thats great. You will get your pp with visa in 3 days. :D you must be so excited eh. Your so welcome! :) oh okk all the best for the future and god bless! Have a happy married life! Thanks for your prayers. :) :) :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Surajgill_in said:
9 Months wait over .......its DM ( decision made)
Yay! Congrats! Wish you a speedy pp with the shiny visa! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Anishka said:
Thanks a lot! I am back and I had a real good time, feeling so relax after the interview now! Re-medical is done and NDVO got it a week ago! Just waiting for his passport back with visa. BTW in our case they never gave him back his passport for the re-medical. He just received an email and brought the copy of this email with a copy of his passport to the clinic for his re-medical.
Finally you are back. :) soo glad that you had a good time with your hubby after an interview. thats awesome NDVO will give your hubby a stamped visa in passport soon. All the bestt! :) thanks a lot for the reply. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mahi_Milaa_De said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Got pp back with shiny visa...... M so happy.... Thank God I will b with my hubby on first anniversary.........
Wish u all best of luck....
Wow congratss!!! You are super happy to get pp back with the shiny visa. :) so happy for you. You are already kicked out of this forum. Wish you a happy first wedding anniversary in advance! :) Have a happy married life and god bless! Thanks for the luck. :) :) :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Robin_Pandey said:
My Landing xp was pretty smooth guys.... Literally no one in the lines at immig counters and so I hardly spent 15 mins from landing to leaving the airport...

I didn't get the SIN at airport(I guess they are being issued to ppl who are landing during rglr business hrs).

And FYI the baggage carts machines accept CAD, USD and also master, Visa & Amex credit cards. So I used a USD 5 bill and got 3 loonies back.
The customs officer didn't even look at the Goods accompanying list and on cross verifying he said they care more abt the goods to follow list.

And thtts it.. back home from there and celebrations the next 2 days :)

Wishing u all good luck and do message me if need any kind of info.
Welcome to Canada! :D thank you for sharing that. So happy for u both. God bless! Thanks for the luck. :) :) :)

Feb 13, 2014
I done interview 13 feb at chandigarh after interview visa officer return my all document + pic+pp I ask why u return my pp she told me this is our processes I am worry my medical still valid until march any senior ans plz

Sajy

Jan 24, 2014
Desi-girl said:
Congrats. On average PR is mailed to you within 60 days (2 months). You can come back to India after you get the PR or you won't be able to return to Canada without your PR. This is nice that you can now travel in April like you had planned.
Hey u remembered i was plannin to travel... Thanks a lot... yeah am excited and worried all in same time.. These people r workin on weekends too.. am sure all of u get all the results by end of the month... Keepin u all in my prayers...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
sponservisa12345 said:
I done interview 13 feb at chandigarh after interview visa officer return my all document + pic+pp I ask why u return my pp she told me this is our processes I am worry my medical still valid until march any senior ans plz
that's normal..in most cases people who went for interview get their passport back...as far as medicals, they will extend the expiry date or ask you to choose between leaving within a week or two or redo medicals....you have one whole month and more before medicals expire and I am sure they will send you a notice asking for your passport before that....

Mahi_Milaa_De

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Desi-girl said:
Congratulations!!! Very happy that you will be with your husband for your 1st anniversary. Have a happy married life and all the best in your future together.
Thanks a lot dear .... Wish u all the best.......... :-*

Mahi_Milaa_De

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
svs said:
Hi mahi ,

how many days it takes to receive the passpot with visa after DECISON MADE, and how it cames ( by indian postal or courier).

Thanks.
Hi
It took 10 days after dm.... It came through Indian postal..

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
waiting 2 exhale said:
don't assume anything with NDVO since there is no hard and fast rule that they have to follow certain procedures..as far as PCC I believe it is valid for a year and rarely they have asked someone to redo PCC (of course people who have been waiting for a long time like 2012 applicants have been asked to redo their medicals). I may be wrong about PCC but wait until they ask you to redo anything.
Thanks for reply.... Yes NDVO is uncertain and they can decide whatever comes in their mind.

My worries is only about pcc because last time also I had lots of hassel to get this done and took almost 1 months. I was thinking if they accepts pcc done by passport office (if passport office issues) I can get it done from there because they are not that much strict about documentation,

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
Surajgill_in said:
9 Months wait over .......its DM ( decision made)
Many Congratulations .. Wish you a great journey.