11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
helloimmigrationworld said:
Congrats and all thevery best for next phase of steps. Can you please share us, if you do not mind, was it planned that you do want to attend the interview with your spouse or it was just coincidence that you were happened to be in India, that is why u went with him. Because if some ne gets an interview and the spouse is in Canada, what they will do? Thanks for your input.
Hello,
We planned that I will come for the interview, as soon as we got the date for the interview I book my ticket to India. And this is the best decision we took as without me to the interview it would have most probably be rejected!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Prakar said:
Any idea.. How many more months it would take approximately ?? Just to be prepared....
June was being processed early Jan and now they are halfway through June. So it will quite possibly be late March when they will start processing July applications.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
TLSD said:
OMG OMG❤❤❤❤❤❤ my hubby n I had the interview in ND and we got approved ! Happiest Valentines Day EVER!!! A long wait ........ Many birthdays, 2 Christmases, my daughter is 2 years older .... But finally our time for our dreams to come true ❤❤ Thank you Friends ... Wishing you all the very best

App. Filed.......: February 28, 2013
File Transfer...: 22-04-2013
Med's Request: 27-03-2013
Med's Done....: 11-04-2013
Passport Req..: 15-05-2013

Interview was feb 12 - we had to wait about 45 mins after our interview time before we got called in .... Important note : lol even though they acknowledge your presents at the security gate ,once inside the building u must present ur paper to the reception desk , otherwise they dunno ur there Huh Lol
Questions were the obvious ones they considered red flags ... VO was very direct , specific questions and demanded specific answers - my hubby had been interviewed for about 45 mins then she sent him out and asked me to come in - in hindsight we really believe that both of us being present was possibly the winning edge to prove our genuineness . As far as questions - it was really quite random and essentially if ur relationship is truly genuine than you should just humbly be confident in that . Feel free to PM us if u have questions ❤❤❤❤❤❤ Sooooo sooooo relieved ❤
Congratulations!! So happy for you. Wishing you all the best in your married life. I think one of the pluses was that you have a daughter together. Did they give you back your passport to stamp later on or did they give visa right away?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
a.m said:
OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY RABBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

OMG .... x 100 OMG
BLESSED BY THE ALMIGHTY :)
LOVE YOU ALL..

JUST HAD A CALL FROM NEW DELHI EMBASSY at 9:30 in the Morning today.
They asked me if I can travel before the 18th March 2014 as my medicals expires by then.
And I said freak sake give me the next flight :)
He was laughing and we chatted for a few minutes..

Great gift for our Valentines this year My Husband said Thank You for this gift its still 14th the Feb in Canada ::D
Give you detailes in some time..
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THOSE WAITING.
I ASKED THEM THEY TOLD ME THEY ARE WORKING FULL FLEDGE..

App. Filed.......: 13 June 2013
AOR Received.: No acknowledgment
File Transfer...: 15th July 2013 (No acknowledgment though)
Med's Request: Sent while filing the application. (Medical Received Confirmed)
Med's Done....: 11th March 2013 (They said my Medicals are expiring on the 18th March 2014)
Passport Req..: 18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...: Call from New Delhi Embassy on 15th Feb to confirm if i can travel before my medical expires 18th March. File shows IP from 11th Feb updated after the call on 15th Feb. PP to be posted on Monday.
LANDED..........: 26th Feb 2014

Gosh, so many OMGs and I can see how excited you are. Congratulations! Finally the waiting is over.
Have a happy married life and wishing you all the best.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
DVA said:
Congrats!! Thats awesome news! :D....

Wonder when i'll hear anything! :/...meds expiring march 5th ....worried now

And 1st anniversary today :(:(

DVA said:
OH GOD! :(

Just got a mail from delhi....

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

> Marriage photos: Please provide ORIGINAL marriage photos, engagement photos, photos of the guests present at the reception & outing photos of the couple after the wedding.

This must be received at this office by: 2014/03/17.

More delay now....and what will they do about medicals? :(
Happy Anniversary DVA. I hope God will grant you lots of happiness and a quick DM in return for making you wait so long. NDVO is surely working towards your file and I am sure that you will get good news before the end of this month once you submit the documents.
I am sure they will extend your medicals. Give them the documents they need ASAP.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Sajy said:
Hey hi guys i wan to know when can i come back to india once the visa is issued... I got a call from them sayin they will issue me visa if am ready to travel b4 5th of March or they will do remeds... my husband says remeds will take time n tht i gotta say yes to them... I have many things to sort here... wat r my options??

Appl Rcvd: 13th June,2013
Meds were done in Feb,13 in dont know the exact date
Passport was submitted in Sept,13 Recvd on 31st Sept,1
Congrats. On average PR is mailed to you within 60 days (2 months). You can come back to India after you get the PR or you won't be able to return to Canada without your PR. This is nice that you can now travel in April like you had planned.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Surajgill_in said:
9 Months wait over .......its DM ( decision made)

Application submitted - 31 may 2013
AOR - 6 june 2013
Sponsor part clear and file trasfer to NDVO - 7 july
PPR - 6 august 2013
Passport reached at ndvo 10 august
Medical done 11 april 2013
IP- Feb 11 2014
Congrats!! wishing you a a speedy visa return!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
rajinregina14 said:
Hello friends a question to you -

My medical exp is Mar 10, pcc is mar 15 & still no updates except mp enquiry says they going to start my file on feb 25th.

Now I am assuming that I will have to redo medical and pcc, medical is no big deal but PCC is a big deal especially for me because I live in rent. police guys asks for landlords bill and id which my landlord will never give. When I applied last year for pcc i went to my area's police commissioners office and they asked my landlords id which after forcing too much by police my landlord gave but now he won't give, he is rude and warned me that he will never give his ids.

So the question is Can I get my pcc (just pcc, i have passport) done from passport office as they are accepting bank statements, mobile bill, telephone bill etc which I can provide as they are on my name.
Do you have any idea if delhi passport office issues just pcc and is that valid to ndvo?

Thanks in advance
Not once on this forum have I seen someone having to redo their PCC after expiry, only remedicals. So you have no worries there.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Anishka said:
Sorry for the delayed answered, since I'm back from India I`ve been quite busy...
So what you have to know for your interview is basically to stick to the truth and if you don`t know an answer, just be honest. They try to find any possible mistakes in your application and question you about it. Try to be aware about any potential red flag and be prepared to answer any questions regarding those red flags. Don`t lose your focus even if the officer is rude or look like he/she is not believing you. This is a game they play to make you lose confidence in yourself. And most important... if your partner can be with you for the interview, this is the best way to prove your genuineness....
To go more in details about the interview questions, you have to be able to answer the basics questions about the development of your relationship, the present and your plan for the future. Most of the questions are based on what you wrote in your forms.
Hey Anishka, welcome back to the frigid temperatures of Canada!
Thanks! This advice will be very helpful to all of us going for interviews.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Mahi_Milaa_De said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Got pp back with shiny visa...... M so happy.... Thank God I will b with my hubby on first anniversary.........
Wish u all best of luck....
Congratulations!!! Very happy that you will be with your husband for your 1st anniversary. Have a happy married life and all the best in your future together.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Anishka said:
Basically they thought that my husband married me to come to Canada, mainly because of our touristic visa rejection and our difference of culture (I`m not from Indian origin).
Can I ask what you mean by you are not of Indian Origin?

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Anishka said:
Basically they thought that my husband married me to come to Canada, mainly because of our touristic visa rejection and our difference of culture (I`m not from Indian origin).
well I have 2 temporary visa rejection soon after the marriage and it shows that we have real marriage and want to join reunite as quickly as we can. There is a question in spousal form that have you ever visit to your sponsor. .I answered and blame NDVO that I had aapplied for visa to celebrate our honeymoon but unfortunately I got rejected. ..visa officer should feel that it is because of them I got rejected. ..deal with it NDVO

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
Desi-girl said:
Can I ask what you mean by you are not of Indian Origin?
I'm a Canadian citizen from Canadian Citizen parents... I don`t have any "Indian blood"... lol...

svs

Jul 16, 2009
Mahi_Milaa_De said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Got pp back with shiny visa...... M so happy.... Thank God I will b with my hubby on first anniversary.........
Hi mahi ,

how many days it takes to receive the passpot with visa after DECISON MADE, and how it cames ( by indian postal or courier).

Thanks.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Mahi_Milaa_De said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

congrats buddy, your are now officially