march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Sajy said:
Hey guys any good news this week?? I have a confusion about Decision Made status... what is the significance of it?? And what happens next? In how much time?? I have had the DM from long i dont know what do they mean by it... Can anyone shed some light please?
Whats your timeline again?

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
SN0206 said:
Nope. i think one person waiting from IP (10th June). I know it feels like sloww going on...are you a june applicant?
I m 10th June applicant. .waiting for IP. ...no updates....wht should I do

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sajy said:
So Valentine's Day is comin soon... its the second Valentine's Day apart from hubby. You know what we all should do send a cd wid the the song "I wanna go home-Michael B" as a sign of protest/ request :p
I hope u all get to see ur loved one soon... Prayers are in order... Hold on..we r almost there
I know i cant believe its Valentines Day soon and we are not able to be with our loved ones. :( I wish NDVO can give all of us good news on V'day. It will be the best gift ever. :) Lets hope for all of us get blasts of IPs and DMs soon. Thanks for your kind words. God bless all. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
paul719 said:
I m 10th June applicant. .waiting for IP. ...no updates....wht should I do
I know how you feel about that. Try to apply for gcms notes soon so you can find out what has happened on your file if they started or not. Keep the hope up and you will get good news very soon. You still have time for it because your medicals expire in the end of May. i know its a bit long wait.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
SN0206 said:
I know i cant believe its Valentines Day soon and we are not able to be with our loved ones. :( I wish NDVO can give all of us good news on V'day. It will be the best gift ever. :) Lets hope for all of us get blasts of IPs and DMs soon. Thanks for your kind words. God bless all. :)

Hello Wonderful People

I know we all are going through the pain of living far from our better halves. and Valentines day is on its way. But friends I have a question for you, is 14th feb the only day to celebrate valentines day?
our love for our partners is true thats why everyone of us is sticked to this forum . everyday is valentines day and i know this waiting kills but we should concentrate on good part when our love will be with us forever and no one in bloody hell can keep us apart...

And if we keep on thinking negative this wont make any difference to NDVO or anyone else and we will make our life difficult. So keep on loving your love everyday over phones, skype, or whatever communication you like. and time will fly....

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Wonderful People

I know we all are going through the pain of living far from our better halves. and Valentines day is on its way. But friends I have a question for you, is 14th feb the only day to celebrate valentines day?
our love for our partners is true thats why everyone of us is sticked to this forum . everyday is valentines day and i know this waiting kills but we should concentrate on good part when our love will be with us forever and no one in bloody hell can keep us apart...

And if we keep on thinking negative this wont make any difference to NDVO or anyone else and we will make our life difficult. So keep on loving your love everyday over phones, skype, or whatever communication you like. and time will fly....
worst part, they keep passport for whole process. We can;t travel anywhere. This is not the way usually canadian govt work.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
olivec said:
When will I get IP and DM...just shows medical received. I have submitted additonal documents 2 months ago. My anniversary is on 14th was so looking forward to it :(
Its hard to say when you will get IP. They may give you the visa before medicals expire. You have time for 1 months and half so hopefully they will give you good news on your anniversary. Thats nice to know your anniversary is on Valentines day. I know its hard not to be together on anniversary but you guys will be together in next year too. I wish you a happy wedding anniversary in advance. God bless u both.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
harpreetjohal said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG. ..got my passport wid visa...
:D visa is valid till 16th April 2014...my medical expiry date.. wish u all gud luck for ur speedy visa.. :D :D
Aww congratsss for pp back with the shiny visa. So happy for you. :D you are already kicked out of this forum. Have a happy married life and God bless. Have a safe flight. Thanks for the luck. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
RMGILL said:
Wow!!! Congrats
Have a happy life ahead.
Did they changed ur status to DM before .
So after how many days u got ur passport back
harpreetjohal got DM on 8th feb.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
harpreetjohal said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG. ..got my passport wid visa...
:D visa is valid till 16th April 2014...my medical expiry date.. wish u all gud luck for ur speedy visa.. :D :D

App. Filed.......: may 28
AOR Received.: june 19
File Transfer...: june 19
Med's Done....: march 6
Passport Req..: july 3 but sent july 22
Congrats!! Time to fly. You are now kicked out of the forum. Have a happy married life.

Harpreetjohal got IP on Feb 2nd on ECAS but started processing on jan 28. DM was Feb 8th.

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013