+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Sajy

Jan 24, 2014
So Valentine's Day is comin soon... its the second Valentine's Day apart from hubby. You know what we all should do send a cd wid the the song "I wanna go home-Michael B" as a sign of protest/ request :p
I hope u all get to see ur loved one soon... Prayers are in order... Hold on..we r almost there

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Sajy said:
So Valentine's Day is comin soon... its the second Valentine's Day apart from hubby. You know what we all should do send a cd wid the the song "I wanna go home-Michael B" as a sign of protest/ request :p
I hope u all get to see ur loved one soon... Prayers are in order... Hold on..we r almost there
yes Sajy this is my 2nd valentine too without my wife. Also our anniversary is coming up soon. God knows when our visa will come. I just want to see my wife and enjoy with her every moment as nothing is sure these days. Death is a question that nobody has answer too and life is like a sand in a bottle that sink slowly but the time never comes back.

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
my wife landed last week. our fun time continued after her arrival. ;D

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Gauti said:
okie guys.

let me tell you the lady was too damn rude.
if i say anything in diffence of her blames, she start telling that i'm changing my statement. she was accusing my wife's character and then me, she talked about everything from her sachool days till my college time.

she was the lady who can not convince easly.

her last name was Narayanan.
if you guys gonna face to face with her, i'll suggest dont try to prove your self correct, loyal, good human

Just be normal.

she was with me from 10:35 till 12:10.

she told me she had the longest intevew with me.

in the begning she was asking do u need hindi interpretor on punjabi, i said i'm ok with english.

then suddenly she said something in english which was making no sense , she was not that good in english, but anyways ,
when i asked what do you mean,
she got angry on me.

and said main tumse hindi main baat karu keya tab samaj main aa jayega.

i said if you can speak correct english, than i can understand you better.
and she got too angry on me.

but anyways some how i made her calm and cool.

now god knows what next !

but today i have seen.
it's showing DM.

i don't know what that means.
approved or not.
I am so sorry to hear that the lady was so mean to you. I think she was mad with your words. You got to be careful not saying to her because she can cancel your application if she wants but she cant do that way still. I understand how you feel about your interview. Dont worry. We all praying for you to get the visa soon. I hope its good news for you. All the best gauti! God bless.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Shan3012 said:
Still no update from NDVO... :( :( :( :( My wedding anniversary s very close by... Pls NDVO hurry up at least give us this happiness to be my partner on my wedding day...
i got a reply from my MP saying
" The application was received on July 2013 and medicals are on file and valid till May 2, 2014. At this point the application is pending for a selection decision. Background checks have not been initiated and currently average processing time is 12 months..We suggest you to contact our office in 2 months"""

So does this means i have to still wait for another 2 months till my medicals expiry.. :eek: :eek:
I understand how you feel that you need to be with your partner on your wedding anniversary like some of members also missed it and not able to be together on their first wedding anniversary so we all have no choice. Otherwise you can go and visit your spouse if you really want to be with your spouse on your wedding anniversary. That really sucks. Its okay if you miss it then you can celebrate with your spouse in another year. :) Whens your wedding anniversary? Btw are you a june or july? What exactly does your ecas say? If you are a june, you should hear good news soon. Yes, you still have time for 2 months so your medicals expire on 2nd May. All the best! Be strong. :)

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,

My interview is next month & I'm praying to God that woman is not going to takes my interview.

I'm afraid of her. :eek: :eek:

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Shan3012 said:
Still no update from NDVO... :( :( :( :( My wedding anniversary s very close by... Pls NDVO hurry up at least give us this happiness to be my partner on my wedding day...
i got a reply from my MP saying
" The application was received on July 2013 and medicals are on file and valid till May 2, 2014. At this point the application is pending for a selection decision. Background checks have not been initiated and currently average processing time is 12 months..We suggest you to contact our office in 2 months"""
azy
So does this means i have to still wait for another 2 months till my medicals expiry.. :eek: :eek:

You submitted your application 2 months after your medicals. In NDVO's 12 month 2 months taken by you only.lazy people has got 10 months only.

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
Fingerprints request April 13
OMG OMG OMG OMG. ..got my passport wid visa...
:D visa is valid till 16th April 2014...my medical expiry date.. wish u all gud luck for ur speedy visa.. :D :D

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
harpreetjohal said:
:D visa is valid till 16th April 2014...my medical expiry date.. wish u all gud luck for ur speedy visa.. :D :D
Many congrats...

May I know when did your status changed to DM?

RMGILL

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
harpreetjohal said:
Wow!!! Congrats
Have a happy life ahead.
Did they changed ur status to DM before .
So after how many days u got ur passport back

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Simrand said:
Any more updates for June applicants after 10th of June?? please share ??
Nope. i think one person waiting from IP (10th June). I know it feels like sloww going on...are you a june applicant?