+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Pari sandhu

Feb 9, 2014
Hi m new to this form i got an interview call can some sinior members help me out app recived 20 march ppr may 7 interview is on 26 feb at delhi also got a mail of interview confrmaion can anybody help im woried about my wife we both got stress

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, after repeated emails and requests, the NDVO replied back that they have received my wife's passport safely (it was submitted in November) and they have attached the passport to our application. I hate the fact that they sit on the passport for months, barring the applicant to travel anywhere in the world. We were planning a holiday in Europe, but thanks to NDVO, thats not possible. :( :mad:

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was wondering whether I shall apply for GCMS notes or request an MP inquiry. Can someone advise me on the same:
Can someone tell what information does either of them provide?
Does it help in speeding up the application process?
Also, is it too early for us to apply for GCMS notes or for MP inquiry? (I am a September 2013 applicant)

Thanks in advance.

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
grnrg said:
I was wondering whether I shall apply for GCMS notes or request an MP inquiry. Can someone advise me on the same:
Can someone tell what information does either of them provide?
Does it help in speeding up the application process?
Also, is it too early for us to apply for GCMS notes or for MP inquiry? (I am a September 2013 applicant)

Thanks in advance.
Mp enquiry and GDMS notes won't speed up your application. That will just help you to know the current status of your application. I think you should wait atleast 2 more months because currently are working on Jun applications. Still lots of May and also Jan to Apr are pending so they are processing 1 by 1.

boxxer47

Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2013
File Transfer...
25-07-2013
Med's Done....
07-06-2013
Passport Req..
22-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 22nd February
boka123 said:
Got decision made !!!
When did you file your application?
If you don't mind to share.

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajinregina14 said:
Mp enquiry and GDMS notes won't speed up your application. That will just help you to know the current status of your application. I think you should wait atleast 2 more months because currently are working on Jun applications. Still lots of May and also Jan to Apr are pending so they are processing 1 by 1.
Thanks for the info... The wait is really bad.
I wish Canada had an equivalent of K-3 Visa in the US where the spouse can apply for a non-immigrant visa while his/her spouse sponsored immigration application is in process. :(

olivec

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 th April 2013
Doc's Request.
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
14th May 2013
Med's Done....
15th March 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03rd June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 14th Feb, DM 16th Feb..ppts received 19 feb
LANDED..........
march 15
Mahi_Milaa_De said:
Didn't get my pp wid visa yet... So much worried.......
You should get it this week !!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
thagasin said:
HI guys,

Time to say that I got DM, i checked my e-cas on friday, it was IP and it changed today to Decision Made. Feeling so relieved, the wait has been a pretty long.

In how many days will i get my PP back? is it possible for me to collect the PP from NDVO, as am in delhi.

Will the Reg.Post man will deliver the PP in my home , even if am not available ?
Wow Congratss!!! what a long processing for you. Really happy for you thagasin. :) you got dm on friday or today? you may get pp back with the visa in a week. Hopefully you get pp back with thr shiny visa sooon. :D :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
visa for spouse said:
Hello every one
OMG for me as I just noticed DM for my spouse
Application date June 06 2013
AOR July 06
PPR Sep 10
Medical April 8
DM Feb 08 2014
Important point is I never got in process ever
ECAS changed to DM directly from app received
Wish all of you speedy visas
Woww thats so awesomee!! Lucky you. Congratulations!!! Hope you get pp back with the shiny visa in a week. Have a happy married life! :) Thanks for sharing your timeline. Thanks for the wishes. :) :) :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pari sandhu said:
Hi m new to this form i got an interview call can some sinior members help me out app recived 20 march ppr may 7 interview is on 26 feb at delhi also got a mail of interview confrmaion can anybody help im woried about my wife we both got stress
Hello

Welcome to the forum. :)
I am so sorry to hear that your wife has an interview. do you have any idea why? Is it straight case or? Tell her not to worry or stress about it. Also, she can bring lots of recent proofs like skype, phone bills, pictures or whatever you have to an interview so they will think as a genuine relationship. Are you both going there or only your wife? When did your wife receive a letter of interview confirmation and when did they call you for an interview? Sumeshchd posted the interview questions so it may be helpful for your wife to be prepared for an interview like they may ask her some of those questions too. I wish your wife all the best for an interview in advance! God bless ! :)

kj13

Feb 9, 2014
Hi,

I am new to the forum. I am April 2013 applicant. My file is in process from January 13, 2014 and has not changed since. I am just getting impatient. Any idea how much more this waiting can be or any possibility for interview?

Thanks!