Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
vikrantnayyar said:
thx desi grl u r second in commnd aftr myrah on this forum lol . hope u will get good news soon abt ur case as well
Thank you for yishes. But I am in no way second in command. This title belongs everyone who has been and continues being more helpful on the forum. SN0206, waiting 2 exhale, abhishekgoel007 and many more also fit this category.

Feb 6, 2014
Hello everyone! Im browsing and luckily this website pop out, i have a question if there is anybody out here who is in the same boat as mine. I submitted my application on July 2013 and done my medical in october 4, 2013- my ECAS shows medical received....yesterday i got a call from chandigarh immigration saying i have interview on March 26, 2014, the officer said i will bring my passport with me. No other documents she mentioned other than that, This is so unusual since i applied under spousal sponsorship and why the heck the interview is in chandigarh not in NDVO? Do u have any ideas or tips they usually asked for interview? Thanks for help and comments, it may help a lot. ;)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Lalichandigarh said:
Hello everyone! Im browsing and luckily this website pop out, i have a question if there is anybody out here who is in the same boat as mine. I submitted my application on July 2013 and done my medical in october 4, 2013- my ECAS shows medical received....yesterday i got a call from chandigarh immigration saying i have interview on March 26, 2014, the officer said i will bring my passport with me. No other documents she mentioned other than that, This is so unusual since i applied under spousal sponsorship and why the heck the interview is in chandigarh not in NDVO? Do u have any ideas or tips they usually asked for interview? Thanks for help and comments, it may help a lot. ;)
first of all apply for notes to see why an interview has been ordered (unless you already knew the reason). It takes a month but ask your MP to do an inquiry if you want to know it faster (sometimes they might be able to get answers as to why an interview has been scheduled). Secondly, there has been list of questions posted in this thread. It is unusual to get interview this fast...I guess you never received your passport request and that's why they have asked you to bring your passport along...as for Chandigarh some interviews are scheduled in ND and some in Chandigrah (not sure why but my guess is they have all the interviews filled and chandigarh is available or may be your are closer to Chandigarh...not sure)..good luck

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Lalichandigarh said:
your application on July 2013 and medicals on October. Didn't you done upfront medicals at that time?. Did you receive any letter about medicals from NDVO.Good luck they may stamp your passport over the counter which may be first time.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Lalichandigarh said:
if your local address is in Punjab they send to to CHD visa office and be positive buddy. And for other forum members its good to see that they are workig on multiple months at the same time. LALI s a july applicant

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Lalichandigarh said:
hello, can you please share your time lines with the dates of application filed, acknowledgment of receipt, medical done, file transfer to NDVO to add you on spread sheet. Thanks

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
I wish to be with my hubby on valentines day ....thats the day I met my love but sucks that to be apart :( :( :(

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Dont worry they will be working on July sooon. Currently they are working on June applications and I know the wait just sucks but I am sure you will get ur good news soonn. All the very best....... :) :) :) :)

DudeWidattitude said:
Hi All,
I am just seeking information for spouse visa outside Canada. I got married in April 2013. We got the AOR for July 22. 2013. They CIC at new delhi requested for the passport Iin September. 2013. Subimitted her passport on September. 22 2013. Since then there is no news . There is no change in status on ecas. It is still showing application received. I am in Canada and my wife is in India.
Can anybody guide me how long will it take now for her visa. This is getting crazy no. Earlier there time line was 9 month. As soon as i submitted the application they changed to 12 month at new delhi visa office.

Any information regarding this will be helpful.

Thanks

shakeadn

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013 remedical -- 15-05-2014
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
Hello All,
Anyone knows how to request the passport back? Is it possible to send prepaid mail to embassy so t hat they can return the passport bit quicker?
Thanks in advance.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
shakeadn said:
Hello All,
Anyone knows how to request the passport back? Is it possible to send prepaid mail to embassy so t hat they can return the passport bit quicker?
Thanks in advance.
they take their own time...even if you send them a prepaid envelope, they use their own envelope and mail it by registered mail...

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
Date: February 5, 2014

UCI: 893***** Application: F0002*****

Dear Sahil Singh:

An interview concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada has been
scheduled for you on Interview New Delhi 03/19/2014 08:45:00
8930**** Pashwinder Singh 1976/11/30 PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERVIEW DATE FORMAT
IS MONTH/DAY/YEAR
at the Canadian High Commission, 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021. To allow sufficient time to pass through security, please appear at least 15 minutes but not more than 30 minutes before your scheduled interview time

Your sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your interview is being held in Delhi (your sponsor should verify the local time in his/her province of residence in Canada which corresponds to the Indian Standard Time which has been scheduled for your interview). If your sponsor is in India, he/she should accompany you to the interview. Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at the interview. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary.

Accompanying children over 18 years of age must appear with you at the interview. Children under 18 do not need to attend unless we have so requested. Applicants who are adopted (except infants) must also attend, along with their natural parents and "power of attorney".
Adoptive parents are encouraged to attend but are not required to do so.

The Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi provides interpretation services for Hindi and Punjabi only. Family class applicants who require an interpreter for another language must engage the services of a qualified professional interpreter from an approved list of interpretation companies. This approved list of interpretation companies is attached to this letter. Should the applicant come to interview without one of these interpreters, the interview will be rescheduled, leading to processing delays. Interpreters other than from the firms on the approved list will not be accepted.

Please note that the figures quoted by the interpretation companies are not negotiable. Further, the companies have no connection to the High Commission and cannot assist you in any way to improve your chances of obtaining a visa. Should you attempt to negotiate on either on these items, we have instructed the companies to refuse to take you as a client. Thirdly, the companies should be contacted during business hours only. Should you call at any other time, the companies will refuse to take your calls.

Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

You must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your application:

• Original individual passports for each family member included in the application,
regardless of age;

• You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:

• Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already submitted;

• Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents with parents' names, ration card);

• In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;

• If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your
engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also
bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;

• Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards / letters, photographs, telephone bills.

If any of the above documents are not presented at interview you may provide them later, but your application may be delayed.

NOTE: If you are unable to keep the above appointment, you must inform us immediately. If you do not attend your interview and if we do not hear from you, your application may be refused for failure to comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

If corresponding with this office, please quote the above file number.

This letter should first be presented at the Immigration gate when you arrive for your interview and then to the receptionist inside.

This is a computer-generated letter which requires no signature.

Encls.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca