Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
rajinregina14 said:
Could u tell me one thing - like I just read that once they approve visa you have to enter into Canada before the medical expires?
yes that's true most cases ....coz your visa will be valid till the last date of your medicals.....for eg my visa was valid only till 7th feb...that was my medical expiry date ..so I had to enter Canada before 7th feb !

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
Myrah7 said:
yes that's true most cases ....coz your visa will be valid till the last date of your medicals.....for eg my visa was valid only till 7th feb...that was my medical expiry date ..so I had to enter Canada before 7th feb !
That's so crazy! One side they are delaying things and other side they are so strict about visa validity?

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
rajinregina14 said:
That's so crazy! One side they are delaying things and other side they are so strict about visa validity?
yes God knows what is going on there crazy brains. stupid people who are making our life more difficult to live by taking our spouse away from us.

these people have no heart, sense or love for family just money money.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
user828 said:
Hello Ram,

First can I know that your sponsoring your dependent child?

- Proof of sponsor's residency in Canada : Want to know r u still living in Canada yes im never moved out of country after sponsorship
- letter from the sponsor's employer : Want to know r u emplyed or not so after your spouse/child move to canada u can take care all the expanses so they need proof as u r employed I think this part of job is missisauga's delhis job to look after principal applicant im confused on this
- NOC : No idea what it is but if you don't have original and you have already submitted then attach copy of it and mention mail.

Supposed to submit CRA and as i came recently i couldn't submit CRA mentioned to them in a letter along with application

NOA-notice of assessment is it income tax related

Hope that make sense for you though still u can concern any agent or lawyer for more satisfaction but u have 30 days only to submit so make it fast Smiley

Good luck ram

Thanks
=================

Delhi LVO trumps CIC-M, they can ask for any document
Submit latest CRA ( unless they say they need NOC from that year ), regardless of no income, you still filed taxes right?

I didnt filed any taxes as taxconsultant said since i didnt earn any thing here and i didnt stayed here i dont need to file taxes before the application. I wrote a coverletter to cic with regards to that and cic accepted my sponsorship.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ankipanki said:
Hi Ram

Please see my answers above in green
Hi ankipanki,

Thanks for your answers. but they said NOA for 2012 during which im not present in canada.Wil CRA give me NOA and how many days it takes

ram

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ip on 09 july, wishing for quick DM
I am about to send my wifes passport to NDVO, should i send more photographs, call details, emails and gift receipts?

i had sent only 25 photographs of wedding, reception, honeymoon in total.
our courtship time was only 2 months so i could give very limited call details, email and gift receipts.

arravv

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi all,

Can a sponsor leave Canada for a month vacation while spousal application is under process?

Thanks,
Arravv

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
ramkris said:
I didnt filed any taxes as taxconsultant said since i didnt earn any thing here and i didnt stayed here i dont need to file taxes before the application. I wrote a coverletter to cic with regards to that and cic accepted my sponsorship.
You still file a return, you will get some refund and GST. You can file previous tax years even now, but it would be late for Delhi's reply. You can tell them that you didn't file taxes

Is there a income requirement for dependent child? for year of sponsorship?

haritsharma

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI/INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 April,2013
AOR Received.
26 APRIL 2013
Med's Done....
2 MARCH 2013
Interview........
15 MARCH 2014
Passport Req..
12 JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA REFUSED11/04/2014
Hello,Friends, i received a e-mail from visa officer and they said mine interview is on mid march 2014.i am very upset now.my problem is my education qualification.I am only 10+2 and my spouse qualification is MA Hindi,MA English and one year diploma.but till now i am working in state govt. service from my age of 20 years.my whole family living in Canada and my spouse whole family living in Canada also.but they both are living in different states.even my brother in law was married with my sister after 2 days of my wedding.he is cousin brother of my spouse.but our marriages are real.we both belongs to same culture,same cast,same language,same religion,first marriage both and we performed weddings and receptions very well.our marriages are arrange marriages.when my spouse in Canada i was talk with her on Skype 1st time but now i have no Skype history due to i am not using Skype after that.we talk every day on our mobile phones.i have only last six months calling details.my parents and my spouse parents come from Canada on wedding.about 10 people come from Canada on our wedding but now i feel visa officer looks our marriages are not real but our weddings are real it is true.how i prove/show in front of visa officer.i am very confused.please advise me?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
haritsharma said:
Hello,Friends, i received a e-mail from visa officer and they said mine interview is on mid march 2014.i am very upset now.my problem is my education qualification.I am only 10+2 and my spouse qualification is MA Hindi,MA English and one year diploma.but till now i am working in state govt. service from my age of 20 years.my whole family living in Canada and my spouse whole family living in Canada also.but they both are living in different states.even my brother in law was married with my sister after 2 days of my wedding.he is cousin brother of my spouse.but our marriages are real.we both belongs to same culture,same cast,same language,same religion,first marriage both and we performed weddings and receptions very well.our marriages are arrange marriages.when my spouse in Canada i was talk with her on Skype 1st time but now i have no Skype history due to i am not using Skype after that.we talk every day on our mobile phones.i have only last six months calling details.my parents and my spouse parents come from Canada on wedding.about 10 people come from Canada on our wedding but now i feel visa officer looks our marriages are not real but our weddings are real it is true.how i prove/show in front of visa officer.i am very confused.please advise me?
I am so sorry to hear about your interview. That really sucks. Whats your timeline again please? You can show them your proofs of skype or phone bills if you guys talk for hours everyday then it should be fine. That should be more than enough for them to see that. Visa officers are like that and they all pick some applicants to interview if they want to know that its a genuine relationship or not. All you have to do is be confident and be honest. Dont worry too much abt an interview. Be prepared for it. All the best for an interview. God bless! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
vikasgandhi said:
I am about to send my wifes passport to NDVO, should i send more photographs, call details, emails and gift receipts?

our courtship time was only 2 months so i could give very limited call details, email and gift receipts.
Yes you can go ahead and do it. Its good idea to do when sending the passport to NDVO. Make sure to write on a cover letter too so they will know that. All the bestt! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
arravv said:
Hi all,

Can a sponsor leave Canada for a month vacation while spousal application is under process?

Thanks,
Arravv
Yes sponsor can leave Canada for a month vacation or more if sponsor is a Canadian citizen. If sponsor is a pr holder, sponsor can go for short vacation like two weeks only.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
vikasgandhi said:

Did they ask for passport? AND those docs? or this is voluntarily

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
user828 said:
You still file a return, you will get some refund and GST. You can file previous tax years even now, but it would be late for Delhi's reply. You can tell them that you didn't file taxes

Is there a income requirement for dependent child? for year of sponsorship?
Thanks user828 , I will meet with tax consultant to check what he can do. I told them in the sponsor application itself that i didnt filed any taxes. can i apply now and send them copy of my appplication to cic asking them i can submit later this particular paper.

Spouse and child sponsorships are minimum income exempt according to cic website and also cic agents.

ram