Febuary
Passport Req..
June
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefuly soon..........
waiting 2 exhale said:
thanks NDVO for providing me laughing material to start the day of......

Here is a classic example of they have no idea what they are doing. I sent in 4 case specific inquiries about not receiving passport request. One response said 'you file has been waiting for a visa officer to review' and the second one said this

*********************************************************************************
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Our records indicate that you have authorized a representative to contact this office on your behalf. As such, correspondence regarding your file is directed exclusively to that representative.

If you would like to obtain information about your application or request changes to your personal information on your application, kindly contact your representative directly.

Until we have confirmation in the form of a signed form, we will continue to correspond with your authorized representative.

So, one section of NDVO answered my question and the second one is more bureaucratic 'tell your representative to send us email then we will deal with him/her, not you'. I wonder if a simple inquiry is handled this way, what happens to my application with so many divisions handling different (background checks, medical) parts of the file...

asking my lawyer to write a simple inquiry is another process that takes time...
OMGGGGGGGGGGG

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
a.m said:
[THANK YOU AND LOVE TO YOU ALL THOSE WHO WISHED ME ON MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY]
Congratulations to all :)

I had a wonderful time with my besties my girls, away from Hubby Singh on my first anniversary :) We were in Goa. Had a blast.. Ofcourse, there was a missing feeling all the time.. The void.. that only my Husband could fill. But my friends my girls thanks to them they did a wonderful job. I enjoyed every moment of my D Day again :)
That's nice. I am glad that you had a great time. Goa is a lovely place. Hope you get your visa very soon now :D :D :D :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Chinnmaye said:
Hi Desi- Girl,

Thank you very much for your response but in the letter it does not indicate anywhere about the passport though? Is that ok to send the passport even then?

Thanks again Desi-Girl
Yes, I am sure it is okay to send the passport with this letter. It is a generic response and I think that part requesting your passport got chopped off. You now have to send the letter back with your passport and a photocopy of the payment receipt and PCC. You can also put in a note saying why you have included the documents and passport, as originals had been submitted already with the application.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
tahsinmohammad said:
Received Email today for doing Re-medicals within 60 days:

- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above
)

1) My spouse passport is still with New Delhi Embassy from the last 17 months : Should i wait for the passport or can i go ahead and do the medicals...
2) Should I send the IMM1017E form to the New Delhi Embassy after the medicals or the Doctor will send it......

Comments welcome please who did re medicals in Hyderabad.....
Hi, I think just showing this letter should be enough proof that NDVO is asking for re-medicals. Don't worry, your visa is right around the corner.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
zormas said:
Glad to let all my friends here know ..my wife has finally landed in Ottawa after 8-9 months of mental torture.

Landed in ottawa last night...went thru the immigration process which took like an hour.

cant believe we are done with this process!!!
Yay!! Finally together again. Wishing you both a happy married life and all the best in the future :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
SP1990 said:
OMG OMG, Its DM for Mee too. Havent Checked Ecas for few days. Checked this morning and says the golden words "Decision Made". So happy. Now wait begins for passport return with not so shiny visa :p
App. Filed.......: 29th May
AOR Received.: 20th June
File Transfer...: 1st July
Med's Done....: March 16th
Passport Req..: July 15th
VISA ISSUED...: IP, Jan 18th and DM on Jan 28th
Congrats!!! Yes, but the wait is a short one, as you will get your pp back soon attached with the visa!!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
hi am there said:
I receivd passports request today..within how many days do i have to submit it to the VO? is there any deadline.. ?? i dont have it with me right now, thats the problm.. plz ans..
App. Filed.......: 27th nov 2013
AOR Received.: 28th dec 2013
File Transfer...: 3 jan 2014
Med's Done....: 9th nov 2013
Interview........: dont know
Passport Req..: 24-1-2014
Congrats on PPR! There is no deadline for submission. The earlier it is submitted, the better. Or you can ask NDVO for a second PPR but I don't know how long the second PPR will take to come

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
UPPI said:
Hello Friends !!

I have applied PR through MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM 2012.

MY TIMELINE IS AS BELOW -

1. APPLIED - December 2012.
2. APPROVAL LETTER RECEIVED - JUNE 2013
3. FILE REACHED DELHI - JAN 2014.
IMMIGRATION e-mailed me on 17.01.2014 informing that my file has reached NEW DELHI.

MY QUESTION IS - " IN HOW MUCH TIME WILL I GET A CALL FOR MEDICAL?"

Please guide.
Regards.
Boy, this takes a long time to process through MPNP. Sorry, I don't know when they would ask for medicals. All of us sent our medicals with our applications so that it's not delaying the process by confusing the ND visa officers. I hope for the best for you and your spouse.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
waiting 2 exhale said:

Here is a classic example of they have no idea what they are doing. I sent in 4 case specific inquiries about not receiving passport request. One response said 'you file has been waiting for a visa officer to review' and the second one said this

*********************************************************************************
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Our records indicate that you have authorized a representative to contact this office on your behalf. As such, correspondence regarding your file is directed exclusively to that representative.

If you would like to obtain information about your application or request changes to your personal information on your application, kindly contact your representative directly.

Until we have confirmation in the form of a signed form, we will continue to correspond with your authorized representative.

So, one section of NDVO answered my question and the second one is more bureaucratic 'tell your representative to send us email then we will deal with him/her, not you'. I wonder if a simple inquiry is handled this way, what happens to my application with so many divisions handling different (background checks, medical) parts of the file...

asking my lawyer to write a simple inquiry is another process that takes time...
Haha this is soo funny how they gave you two diff answers like Myrah got it after she arrived. So insane! Dont know what NDVO going to email you next one. :p I dont believe what they gave you last email and you will get good news since they are still reviewing on your file. God bless! :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
manubobby said:
Hi Guys,

For those who got just the following email without the request for PPR in the mail, I contacted the CIC call centr today and spoke to an agent. What I was informed is that, this is the AOR from NDVO confirming that the application has been received and they also told since the only document remaining for the applicant to submit at this stage is the passport, we can go ahead and submit the passport so that when the application is actually in-process and the visa is approved, they can issue the visa straight away and avoid any further delays at that point of time.

I figured that they are issueing just the AOR without PPR now becase a lot of the applicants have submitted their passport and has been with ndvo for several months, and some people might need their passport for forign travel.

I myself became a permanent resident in Canada just last year, I applied under PNP and they used to request for PPR after ecas went into in-process. That way they have finalised and basically just need your passport to stamp the visa, I think they are trying to do that here too now, by requesting for Passports after they start working on ur file, which is when ecas is changing to in-process

But since my wife is not planning any trip ovrerseas, as perwhat the agent said, I am going ahead and submitting the passport, since thats the only document left to be given, that way in a few months when the actual file becomes in-process, they have the passport with them, that way it would avoid a delay of requesting passport at that point, we could be considerably saving about a months time according to that. Also the below AOR does mention that the documents and passport should be submitted in one package, that makes it all the more convineint for them. So for those who skeptical about the whole thing, by all means please do send your passport straight away to avoid future delays unless you have any plans of foreign travel in the next couple of months. Hope this helps you guys. cheers :)

LETTER I RECEIVED
Dear xxx:
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file
with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence
with our office. As well, you will find attached file labels which bear your file number and a bar
code that can be scanned in to our computerized processing system. Please be sure to attach
one of these labels to the covering page of all correspondence faxed or mailed to this office. By
using these labels you can help us work more efficiently to process your application. However,
please do not affix these labels on demand drafts as they will not be accepted for payment by
our bank.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the
following as soon as possible:
• Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office
in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period
of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Documents and passports must be submitted in a SINGLE package. This request is not a
guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply
with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your
marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our
operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it
will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca
should you require more information on the processing of your application.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY
SIGNATURE.
Thanks for sharing :) :) :) :) I am sure it is very helpful to everyone on this forum who are confused if this letter is a PPR or not.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p LOL :p :p :p :p :p :p
I can't believe such incompetence. Just when I think NDVO can't be more stupid, confused themselves or full of surprises, they go ahead and prove their worth and prove us wrong. :p :p :p Thanks for the laughs.

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youtube101 said:
NDVO enquiry is pending and I asked my MP to do another Ottawa enquiry and they said yes.

Guys, I am from Quebec (and they received CSQ for wife, I can tell via GCMS), could this be a reason for delay?

NDVO is moving onto June with leaving so many Jan-May applicants, by any chance the delayed ones are from Quebec?

Thanks,
hi, am also a quebec applicant.u can see the posts in quebec outland applcations forum.here is the link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-outland-applicants-2013-thread-timeline-t153740.120.html

a quebec applicant got pr in 3months.VO was sydney , australia

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Hii desi girl

Just noticed it now that you became a champion member now. :) :D Congrats for that! :D you are going to get good news soon. ;) i know you cant even wait for june applicants to be done and then july applicants! Feb is coming soon and one month will fly so quickly. :p :D Wish you a speedy visa! :) :) :-*

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
Myrah7 said:
22 applicants waiting in IN PROCESS -

champs/chamu - 24th july - asked to do re-medicals
jsk11 - 27th august
vsn - 13th September
mumbai000 - 19th September
Iranas - 26th October - got call to verify address -recent update on e-cas ' medicals have been received'
ankgs - 26th october
canadaposts - 26th October
aman_sidhu - 15th October -
vrajput - 26th October - no medicals recd on e-cas
shivanidixit123 - 31st October - re-medicals - recent update e-cas medicals have been received
NANN - 21st October
kejalmistry - 7th November - got a call to submit pp
krunalpatel2010 - 7th November
gurisidhu - 8th November - waiting for 2nd ppr - got a call on 11th jan 2014 to submit pp
nrn1- 24th November - Got a call recently to send pp to ndvo
Miracle of Jesus - 27th November- no medicals recd on e-cas
Man Singh - 7th December
alifk - 14th December - got ADR
Magesss - 6th January 2014 - INTERVIEW PASSED- asked to do re-medicals
thagasin 13th January 2014
Anishka - 22nd January 2014 - INTERVIEW PASSED
angelish - 25th January 2014

HEY GUYS LIST FOR IP LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYONES NAME :) SPEEDY VISA TO ALL WAITING :D
IP list is very short and major I found that case is not straight like ppr missing interview etc. Wish this list clear soon and all other get visa soon :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:
Congrats!!! Yes, but the wait is a short one, as you will get your pp back soon attached with the visa!!
you became a champion member and never bragged about it....what's is this? I have to beg every champion member for emotional speech once they become champion member..I have to ask forum moderator not to let anyone post anymore unless they give a speech when they reach a milestone...