Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Phew finally i got medical received now. How long will it be before I can see DM now. The wait is making me frustrated all my part is done interview, re-medical, now what is the delay? Allah miya please chaldi kara du wife ka visa. Insha Allah

vip_fakeer

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-12-2013
File Transfer...
28-12-2013
Med's Done....
20-10-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
Your wife will receive a request for passport in about 20-30 days time. A typical generic letter will be received either via email or traditional mail, which will give your wife her application no and UCI no. Also this typical generic letter will say the following.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the

following as soon as possible:

• Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office

• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period

in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.

of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Documents and passports must be submitted in a SINGLE package. This request is not a

guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply

with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.

Once she sends in her passport....than seriously the process time depends on lot of factors. Typical wait time could be anywhere between 2 to 8 months to receive a shiny visa.
Factors.
if the VO feels your marriage is genuine. You have a established relationship. Proper communication proof, proof of travel. Previous sponsorship undertaking. Was your marriage had a religious ceremony. How many people attended your wedding...if any family members traveled with you..or were present in the religious ceremony. how long you guys stayed together after the wedding.
There are many endless factors. And if your visa officer is a lazy donut eater or a hard working person.
Interviews delays the case further.

kapilwatts said:
hi Guys
Finally my file is transferred to New Delhi office
Anyone knows what is the next step and timeline from this step.

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
Myrah7 said:
yes e-cas working finally its all complete now got updated last stage today:)

Permanent Residence
1.We received application for permanent residence on April 19, 2013.

2.We started processing application on November 25, 2013.

3.Medical results have been received.

4.A decision has been made on application. The office will contact concerning this decision.

5 entered Canada at Lester B Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 1 on January 23, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident.

;D ;D ;D
oh so update the ecas as well...when you enter....lol

kapilwatts

Jan 15, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
File Transfer...
01-14-2014
Med's Done....
Ho gaya
Interview........
Nai hoga
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi ho jaye toh acha he
LANDED..........
intezaaaar
vip_fakeer said:
Your wife will receive a request for passport in about 20-30 days time. A typical generic letter will be received either via email or traditional mail, which will give your wife her application no and UCI no. Also this typical generic letter will say the following.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the

• Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office

• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period

Documents and passports must be submitted in a SINGLE package. This request is not a

guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply

with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.

Once she sends in her passport....than seriously the process time depends on lot of factors. Typical wait time could be anywhere between 2 to 8 months to receive a shiny visa.
Factors.
if the VO feels your marriage is genuine. You have a established relationship. Proper communication proof, proof of travel. Previous sponsorship undertaking. Was your marriage had a religious ceremony. How many people attended your wedding...if any family members traveled with you..or were present in the religious ceremony. how long you guys stayed together after the wedding.
There are many endless factors. And if your visa officer is a lazy donut eater or a hard working person.
Interviews delays the case further.

Thank you very much for this explanation.
I submitted medical police clearance Along with tickets for my entire family receipt for the place we had marriage my plane tickets for honeymoon, pictures
I hope they see everything and make it faster
waiting for the shiny visa now.
Again thank you very much for this explanation.

angelish

Oct 30, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06/06/2013
File Transfer...
09/07/2013
Passport Req..
23/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting.........
Ra1n said:
Hey when was your Medical Done?
my medial was done in april or may...i dont even remember exactly

angelish

Oct 30, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06/06/2013
File Transfer...
09/07/2013
Passport Req..
23/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting.........
batman11 said:
Congratulations.. with this, I am hoping we should get ours soon.. :)
thank u :D
i wish u get ur IP n DM soon ;D ;D

virani

Jan 8, 2014
Many many congrests to those who got IP. I can't believe after waiting so long one step forwarded in my application. Omg I am very happy to see my status got IP form received wow wow wow wow. Thank u God. I am a 31st may 2013 applicant.

angelish

Oct 30, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06/06/2013
File Transfer...
09/07/2013
Passport Req..
23/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting.........
abhishekgoel007 said:
congrats buddy. you will get your shiny visa soon !! :p :p :p :p
thank u :D

angelish

Oct 30, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06/06/2013
File Transfer...
09/07/2013
Passport Req..
23/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting.........
virani said:
Many many congrests to those who got IP. I can't believe after waiting so long one step forwarded in my application. Omg I am very happy to see my status got IP form received wow wow wow wow. Thank u God. I am a 31st may 2013 applicant.
i tottally understand how u feel..
its three in the mrng here n i called up my frnd woke her up...woke up my sister n told them i got IP
then called my husband n my mother in law...n she literally sreamed with excitement...n i dont feel like sleeping at all

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
Hi Guys,

Ive been following this thread for a while now, was an active member of the forum when I applied for my PR.. I am currently applying for my spouse, my spouse got the following email from NDVO.

It doesnt ask for Passport and I have already submitted the police certificate and proof of payment, but i am confused whether this is PPR as well, or should I wait for it. Could someone please help? Thanks

Dear xxx:
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file
with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence
with our office. As well, you will find attached file labels which bear your file number and a bar
code that can be scanned in to our computerized processing system. Please be sure to attach
one of these labels to the covering page of all correspondence faxed or mailed to this office. By
using these labels you can help us work more efficiently to process your application. However,
please do not affix these labels on demand drafts as they will not be accepted for payment by
our bank.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your
marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our
operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it
will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca
should you require more information on the processing of your application.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY
SIGNATURE.

Ra1n

Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Jun 13
AOR Received.
28 Jun 13
File Transfer...
11 Jul 13
Med's Done....
24 Apr 13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Aug 13
VISA ISSUED...
IP:5 Mar 14....DM:17 Mar 14
LANDED..........
Apr 5 14
angelish said:
my medial was done in april or may...i dont even remember exactly
Thanks for your replay. I thought so because you medical date in the spreadsheet is wrong.

angelish

Oct 30, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06/06/2013
File Transfer...
09/07/2013
Passport Req..
23/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting.........
Ra1n said:
Thanks for your replay. I thought so because you medical date in the spreadsheet is wrong.
is it ??i didnt notice
myrah or someone can change it if possible???