10-06-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
19-06-2013, had sent on 10-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process since Nov 27th, 2013; Visa issued on Jan 27th; DM on Jan 31st; PP with shiny visa received on Feb 1st
Myrah7 said:
hey guys reached safe and sound.. :p..immigration process was just 5 mins for me..........no issues no problem.....and everyone just smiled and welcomed ............OMGGGGGGGG its so cold..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
just one thing when u get the visa and the landing papers with that...whatever address is on that paper .........that's the same address where your pr card is mailed........by chance if that's not your address they provide u with a paper with the process to chg the address to send the pr card...either u fax them or call them and confirm the new address........... ;D that's all coz my papers had his old address .......otherwise

on flight they give u the declaration form where u fill up your name address bday etc .....if u have anything to declare go for immigration they stamp and send u to the other room where the officer takes the second landing paper with your pic stamps the 1st paper and gives u back and its done :D its the most simple process and I thought it wld be complicated :) no one asked how much cash how much jewellery all they asked was any goods to follow that's all :) :D ;D I had 3 very heavy bags so took the porter to carry my bags cost me 10$ gave him extra 10$ tip.........:) :) :)
Hi Myrah.... really very happy to see your post... forum was bored without you for two days seriously... happy to know that you had a safe journey... goods to follow means, was that the 3 heavy bags which you took????

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Welcome to Canada.
Myrah7 said:
hey guys reached safe and sound.. :p..immigration process was just 5 mins for me..........no issues no problem.....and everyone just smiled and welcomed ............OMGGGGGGGG its so cold..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
just one thing when u get the visa and the landing papers with that...whatever address is on that paper .........that's the same address where your pr card is mailed........by chance if that's not your address they provide u with a paper with the process to chg the address to send the pr card...either u fax them or call them and confirm the new address........... ;D that's all coz my papers had his old address .......otherwise

on flight they give u the declaration form where u fill up your name address bday etc .....if u have anything to declare go for immigration they stamp and send u to the other room where the officer takes the second landing paper with your pic stamps the 1st paper and gives u back and its done :D its the most simple process and I thought it wld be complicated :) no one asked how much cash how much jewellery all they asked was any goods to follow that's all :) :D ;D I had 3 very heavy bags so took the porter to carry my bags cost me 10$ gave him extra 10$ tip.........:) :) :)

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
bhatiameghna said:
So guys quick update...i am in CANADAAAAAAA with my family :)
The custom allowed me to get all my stuff jewelry and cash..and asked if there are goods to follow...if u have goods to follow plz carry the pictures of all the stuff as u have to submit the photos at the airport...
U will be provided social insurance number there itself at the airport !
Good luck guys
Preparing myself for the G1 license !
hey meghna
congrats....oh so they give you the SIN at the airport itself...i remember when I came in first we had to go to the office and then apply....
BTW I am jsut wondering if they asked you for showing proof of funds?

Also in the papers they also ask that they will interview you ...but I dont think they interview you just ask questions...I think for the goods to follow you have like 30 days or 90 days to show to the custom....do they stamp the goods declared?

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 14th December, 2013; Visa issued 11th July, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
Myrah7 said:

Hi dear!! how was the flight?? Must be feeling great being with family and hubby after a long wait. You take care, enjoy yourself and keep coming back....

ja_007

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05th, 2013
AOR Received.
May 08th, 2013
File Transfer...
June 05th, 2013
Interview........
Recommended (Date: April 7th, 2014) DONE: e-cas "Decision Made"
Passport Req..
June 14, 2013(found out Feb. 24,2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014
LANDED..........
May 05, 2014
Myrah7 said:
just one thing when u get the visa and the landing papers with that...whatever address is on that paper .........that's the same address where your pr card is mailed........by chance if that's not your address they provide u with a paper with the process to chg the address to send the pr card...either u fax them or call them and confirm the new address........... ;D that's all coz my papers had his old address ....... 8)

Hi Myrah, welcome to Toronto and to the near -30 degrees temp. :p

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Miracle of Jesus said:
Hi Myrah.... really very happy to see your post... forum was bored without you for two days seriously... happy to know that you had a safe journey... goods to follow means, was that the 3 heavy bags which you took????
goods to follow means any stuff coming behind u either by courier or shipping etc !!

Miracle of Jesus

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-06-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
19-06-2013, had sent on 10-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process since Nov 27th, 2013; Visa issued on Jan 27th; DM on Jan 31st; PP with shiny visa received on Feb 1st
Myrah7 said:
just one thing when u get the visa and the landing papers with that...whatever address is on that paper .........that's the same address where your pr card is mailed........by chance if that's not your address they provide u with a paper with the process to chg the address to send the pr card...either u fax them or call them and confirm the new address........... ;D that's all coz my papers had his old address ....... 8)

Myrah.., by God's grace they corrected my UMI and now its showing medical received in Ecas.. :) ;) now how long it will take to get my pp with shiny visa? :D BTW, we are allowed to take only 2 bags of 23kgs each, right? then how did you take 3 bags of total 82kgs? did you pay extra mone y for extra kgs???

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ja_007 said:
Hi Myrah, welcome to Toronto and to the near -30 degrees temp. :p
OMGGGG its so cold that I cant take it ...........its so freaking cold its unbelievable :p :p :p will get used to it in few weeks :)

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
Myrah7 said:

Congrats and welcome to Canada.....DId you have any goods that you declared that will follow? Did they check your bags as you had three of them.....i think they take the picture there itself...do you need to carry pictures as well?

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Myrah7 said:

Wow! Happy for you! Welcome to Canada! You just arrive in the coldest time of the year, but It will pass soon, and during summer time it can attain 30 degres don't worry :) Congrats for this important moment!!!

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
Myrah7 said:
goods to follow means any stuff coming behind u either by courier or shipping etc !!
I think you have 3 years to get those goods so you can get it in the next trip as well....

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
alifk said:
Hi dear!! how was the flight?? Must be feeling great being with family and hubby after a long wait. You take care, enjoy yourself and keep coming back....
flight was tiring but slept thru and thru just the last few hrs were getting me impatient otherwise .....awesome time :) thx darling u take care :-*

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
anupam said:
Congrats and welcome to Canada.....DId you have any goods that you declared that will follow? Did they check your bags as you had three of them.....i think they take the picture there itself...do you need to carry pictures as well?
no nothing I didn't declare anything they didn't ask me anything I said no good to follow .....in 5 mins I was out of the airport maybe 10 coz of the long walk after u leave the flight........my was the only flight that time I was 1st at the immigration counter and woohoaaa I was out :p :p thx u :)

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mairym_nirb said:
Wow! Happy for you! Welcome to Canada! You just arrive in the coldest time of the year, but It will pass soon, and during summer time it can attain 30 degres don't worry :) Congrats for this important moment!!!
thx u ;D ;D ;D yes indeed its tooo cold.....I tried to be out but it was just too bad :p slow and steady get used to it...its that biting cold :eek: