Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
ramkris said:
There are people who applied for child sponsorships from canada as outland after child is here in TRP. But they applied through ottawa and most of them are US residents.I saw them in one of the threads here . In your case since it already sent to delhi only way is either one of you take child to india and submit passport

or send only passport through friend to india and post it from there and arrange some one to bring back once visa is stamped.NDVO will not reply if it is under processing times even its for a kid

ram
Is the processing for a child same as spouse?? If it's yes that's really sad they shld make children priority !! I can't ever imagine coming back or dealing with ndvo again!! Never again!!

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
should not be same even i applied for my kids. waiting since september 2013 .Already 3 months after sending passport . got gcms notes nothing has been started.Normally they say 2 r 3 months to process but its not official. first try sending them passport as its a child visa he/she may not be required interview so not required to move out. did you inform cic ur kid got TRP and staying with u in canada.

Myrah7 said:
Is the processing for a child same as spouse?? If it's yes that's really sad they shld make children priority !! I can't ever imagine coming back or dealing with ndvo again!! Never again!!

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
Myrah7 said:
hahah awesome I think we guys will get dm together mine still in process....all the best and this time its the NOT SO SHINY VISA :) :) CONGRATULATIONS ;D
Thank you.
WOW i did not know your ecas was still so called "in process". The weather is not like Dec 15/20. Its good time to come.Half winter gone. After second half we can have many plans- niagara falls, new york, cruise to many places..bahamas, las vegas, jamaica blah blah blah.... Your all are welcome :)

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Myrah7 said:
In their op they mentioned they will strive to complete child and spouse applications in 6 months.Do you see anything lik that happening?. As per statistics june 12 to june 13 they hav only 83 dependent children. I gt this from data.gc.ca

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
ramkris said:
In their op they mentioned they will strive to complete child and spouse applications in 6 months.Do you see anything lik that happening?. As per statistics june 12 to june 13 they hav only 83 dependent children. I gt this from data.gc.ca
I remember reading somewhere "80% of spousal visas will be granted in 6-8 months" but don't know where, does anyone know???

ankipanki

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Myrah7 said:
As per books, yes child & infant visa is fast track & they shud get it within max 6 months.. But I m already waiting for 7 months now & still no site of visa. If circumstances wud hav permit, I wud have delivered my child there only.. Now stuck :(

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
ramkris said:
There are people who applied for child sponsorships from canada as outland after child is here in TRP. But they applied through ottawa and most of them are US residents.I saw them in one of the threads here . In your case since it already sent to delhi only way is either one of you take child to india and submit passport

or send only passport through friend to india and post it from there and arrange some one to bring back once visa is stamped.NDVO will not reply if it is under processing times even its for a kid

ram
Hi,
Before applying for the PR, I had discussed the case with CIC in Canada, with multiple agents, as I wanted to be sure of the information they are providing is correct. They say, even if the child is in Canada on TRP they are considered under outside of Canada for PR application, so they need to forward the documents to the High Commission where the child holds Citizenship / Residency. So in our case it was India New Delhi.
I my application I had sent them a letter explaining the situation that the child is on TRP and is in Canada. When I received a letter from the Canadian High Commission New Delhi, I tried to call them but no luck as the agents back in India are not aware about the process and they dont have access to the system to check this. So I had sent them an email enquiry and then I also send them a written letter with all the photocopies showing that the child is in Canada on TRP. I did not hear anything back from them.

After few months when I did not receive any reply from New Delhi, I called up CIC in Canada and explained them the letter which I have received from New Delhi, All the CIC agents in Canada to whom I have spoken, they say its just a general letter which they sent out to all, If anything applies to you, you need to do the needful. Like in the letter they have asked from 3 things.

1. Right of Landing Fee
2. Police Clearance
3. Original Passport Submission to New Delhi

Above 1 and 2 does not apply as the child is just 2 years of age and it is mentioned in their Guide. For 3. I assume it is a general letter so thats the reason it must have been there. On CIC website it says the below mentioned
To stay in Canada as a permanent resident, you must leave the country and apply from outside Canada, except in the special cases listed below. To become a permanent resident, you must meet Canada's immigration requirements.

You can apply to become a permanent resident from inside Canada if you:

are a refugee or a protected person,
are a spouse or common-law partner of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident,
are a live-in caregiver,
hold a valid temporary residence permit or
are applying under the Canadian Experience Class.

I wanted to check on this Forum if any one has their child on TRP in Canada what have they done. And what communication they have received from New Delhi.

Also I visited New Comers Center and they also do help in the Sponsorship and PR application. When i did speak to them they say the process what I have done is correct.

ankipanki

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
kbanatwala said:
Don't they change the status for TRP holders to PR from within Canada? We can not take the child outside Canada as we do not have any days remaining in hand to stay outside Canada. Thats the reason we applied for the TRP and we got the child with us to Canada.

What is GCMS notes? and how to apply for it? where can i get more information.

I just read on in this forum a few post back that they have started processing visa for June applicants. Can we have any updates from some one which months application are they processing now?
What myrah & ramkris has written holds true..& my knowledge is same on this issue..
Even I m in a bad situation..if my baby's visa doesn't come in few months even I will not b able to meet 2yr residency requirement for my PR.. Only god can help now..& my baby is just 8 months old so can't even leave her & go.. :(

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ankipanki said:
As per books, yes child & infant visa is fast track & they shud get it within max 6 months.. But I m already waiting for 7 months now & still no site of visa. If circumstances wud hav permit, I wud have delivered my child there only.. Now stuck :(
20 % of applications are completed in 6 months
50 % of applications are completed in 8 months
80% of applications are completed in 13 months This data is for dependent children from july 2012 to june 30 2013

where as for spouses

20 % of applications are completed in 5 months
50 % of applications are completed in 7 months
80% of applications are completed in 10 months during same period as above

so spouses are better than children according to NDVO

ankipanki

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
ramkris said:
Can u tell me steps to find this data on the site..

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
ramkris said:
20 % of applications are completed in 6 months
50 % of applications are completed in 8 months
80% of applications are completed in 13 months This data is for dependent children from july 2012 to june 30 2013

where as for spouses

20 % of applications are completed in 5 months
50 % of applications are completed in 7 months
80% of applications are completed in 10 months during same period as above

so spouses are better than children according to NDVO
That's surprising. Not sure how NDVO is working. where did you get the above information from, can you paste the link

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
You are may 27 and i am may 30. With compatibility and everything positive, i am surprised they said interview required. Now i am truly scared that we may be called for an interview. Right now i have a pending mp enquiry sent to NdVo and gcms notes due jan 23.

Do you guys know how long it takes for MP enquiry when the it is sent to ndvo?

Thanks and praying big time for interview waiver.

canucks said:
No , few more lines stating regarding our Employments , DOB's , since when i am in Canada and where my wife was when we applied , how we met , dates of meeting, engagement and marriage in details and the last line was the one i wrote above.

The worst is they do not say recommended but **********interview required **********

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ankipanki said:
these ndvo ppl atleast are not acting they r doin some work. try geting gcms notes u can see some progrss. copy paste below link in to browser
and download excel file .you can filter to see required information for u. my wife also stuck in india since 4 months 2 gcms notes no progress

http://data.gc.ca/data/en/dataset/427337d0-7c36-4fed-8428-c6a63f8c19b3

ankipanki

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
ramkris said:
these ndvo ppl atleast are not acting they r doin some work. try geting gcms notes u can see some progrss. copy paste below link in to browser
and download excel file .you can filter to see required information for u. my wife also stuck in india since 4 months 2 gcms notes no progress

http://data.gc.ca/data/en/dataset/427337d0-7c36-4fed-8428-c6a63f8c19b3
Thanks for the info!! Applied for GCMS notes already..actually I came here when I was pregnant so I am away from hubby for last 1.5 yrs & baby is away since last 8 months. Post application the wait is 7months now.. Don't know when will our family unite back!! Hope & pray soon!!

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
youtube101 said:
You are may 27 and i am may 30. With compatibility and everything positive, i am surprised they said interview required. Now i am truly scared that we may be called for an interview. Right now i have a pending mp enquiry sent to NdVo and gcms notes due jan 23.

Do you guys know how long it takes for MP enquiry when the it is sent to ndvo?

Thanks and praying big time for interview waiver.
My MP said 10 days for the inquiry